Jul 9 - Apple 'To Bring Out A Cheap & A High-End iPhone To Blow Away The Competition'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-09-2011, 11:09 PM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:

[pic - click to view]

u have a nice phone homie :dancingcool:
 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM         #62
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikesaimname said:
people buy apple because they dont know better...
People worship Apple products cause

Steve told them to do so
They're followers
An they think having any Apple product is cool & makes them feel rich
 6 years ago '05        #63
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
fu*k, they are going to release 1 high end to each store and i'm going to have to camp out again like the iphone4
i need a new iphone too
 6 years ago '06        #64
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
Its all about personal preference and what you plan do to with the phone, that price argument is ridiculous I had an iphone, blackberry storm tour/bold, and I currently have the droid x. They all cost the same amount of money $200 after rebate and they all had the same data plan fee $30. Now if your talking pc prices versus mac prices then apple prices are more expensive. Unless your like me and you want a high end PC then the prices are about the same or higher.

Each phone has its pros and cons, but they were all decent phones, me personally I like my Droid the best. It has the best personalization options, although it took me more time to figure out how to use its operating system. But from a technological viewpoint it is clearly the better phone for me. If Simplicity is your thing then the iphone might be for you. I just feel like the iphone is an ipod touch that can make calls.

At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with competition and variety. I don't give a dam which company makes the most money, I'm going to get the phone that works best for me. I'm waitng for the Bionic and new iphone to come out and then I will compare them to VZWs other 4g phones and pick the one I like the best. I think it will be the Bionic unless apple rethinks how IOS works, it hasnt changed much since the first iphone.

You guys should quit hating on apple and android so much and just state why you like your phone, Yall sound like a bunch of bytches arguing about which phone is the best.

Last edited by Fiya Starter; 07-09-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
 tj.iscool said:
Not gonna get that with nobody but Sprint, unless u on a family share plan
fu*k sprint get no reception in the city and i only work on the 42nd fl.
 07-10-2011, 08:39 AM         #66
Landroid1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is having a variety of options and devices that do the same things a BAD thing? (Droid)No. Is having stability and consistency in your OS a bad thing (Apple)? No. At the end of the day it comes down to 3 things:

1) Your gonna buy what your gonna buy for whatever reason and if u don't like it, cop the competition. There is no clear cut "BETTER" OS. They both have advantages and disadvantages. To each their own

2) If Jobs wants a apple product in every home in America, then put the IP's on all 4 carriers. F**K IT, over saturate the country with them. I won't cop, but i know hella cats on TM and sprint that will.

3) Droid vs IPhone debates are stupid. Why don't we debate BMW vs MERCEDES, NY vs LA, ATL vs MIA, Diamonds vs Platinum, real t*tties vs fake t*tties or any other pointless, matter of opinion topics next
 6 years ago '09        #67
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Sure Apple, let me go wait in your store for 3 hours to get some customer service...

Can't take out the battery...exchange memory

No customization

My X has been nothing but a great phone that allows me to do ANYTHING I want without it voiding warranties

fu*k an iPhone...If you got a phone that supports the best Android OS's and good internal memory you're better off...
 6 years ago '04        #68
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
Apple is about to take Over with this move

I know a lot of people who get android because it's "just like an iPhone" and it's a lot cheaper either free to $100

If iPhone was free or $100 for a new contract it would be a wrap
 6 years ago '08        #69
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
apple is the future of technology that andriod crap and htc bs is wack and slow, nothing beats the iphone period.
 6 years ago '08        #70
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Geezy said:
Sure Apple, let me go wait in your store for 3 hours to get some customer service...

Can't take out the battery...exchange memory

No customization

My X has been nothing but a great phone that allows me to do ANYTHING I want without it voiding warranties

fu*k an iPhone...If you got a phone that supports the best Android OS's and good internal memory you're better off...
jailbreak it and the world is yours.
 07-10-2011, 10:47 AM         #71
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the low end phone will be 100$ with a 2 year plan on a phone that isn't anywhere close to a droid i bought last year..... and you still can't get unlimited data so your still spending 115-130 a month on your plan?..... omg let me run to the store!
 07-10-2011, 10:49 AM         #72
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the average cell phone buyer doesn't look at specs or anything like that... they basically go off hype. If they hype is big enough they will jump from droid to iphone but then regret it soon after.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 Shawn James said:
the average cell phone buyer doesn't look at specs or anything like that... they basically go off hype. If they hype is big enough they will jump from droid to iphone but then regret it soon after.
Does the iphone still have that kind of hype, I believed it when the first iphone came out and left it for a blackberry. I couldn't even send pictures via text without jailbreaking it and my friends with feature phones could. Apple makes good products but I hate how people act like its a perfect phone. You compare the iphone to any of the top androids (evo 3D, Atrix, Charge, Galaxy S II, MyTouch, Sensation, Nexus S, Revolution, Infuse) and they all pretty much can do what an iphone can do. Plus you have the perks of removable storage, manage files via cpu without itunes, can replace the battery, and can use it how you intend to and not how apple predetermined how you should use it. If the iphone 5 doesnt have 4g it will be an epic fail.
 6 years ago '05        #74
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
ppl can hate on iphone as much as they want but wasn't a phone in public existence looking like the iphone or doing all what the iphone does before 2007....I know thas probably a lil too far back for some of yall selective memories but there was nada..zilch...zed...zero

most you non-iphone users sound like when satan got his a.ss kicked out of heaven and then all of a sudden felt like he was the one that everybody needs to be following
 07-10-2011, 05:03 PM         #75
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until the Iphone includes Flash for my internet and I don't have to k!ll my reception and spend unnecessary amounts of cash for a rate plan that's design to fu*k me over ... I could give a sh*t about the Iphone.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-10-2011 at 05:10 PM..
 07-10-2011, 05:09 PM         #76
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
ppl can hate on iphone as much as they want but wasn't a phone in public existence looking like the iphone or doing all what the iphone does before 2007....I know thas probably a lil too far back for some of yall selective memories but there was nada..zilch...zed...zero

most you non-iphone users sound like when satan got his a.ss kicked out of heaven and then all of a sudden felt like he was the one that everybody needs to be following
The only thing you're right is the fact that the Iphone was the groundbreaking model for all future phones to come, but that doesn't mean that the Iphone is still the best option. With Android, you got a lot of options to choose and the best part, without the limitations that you've got to deal with an Iphone. I can get an Android at any carrier, I can get an Android with an Unlimited Plan, I can get an Android at the price that I want, I can get a lot of Apps, I can get an Android with Flash or not, and I can get an Android with features that are similar or superb than an Iphone, so what am I missing again from not having an Iphone?

The Iphone is a great device, but Android is sure to take over what the Iphone started. You're right, the Iphone back in 07 was ahead of it's time, but now the competition has catch up and the field is about to be even and unless Apple starts to embrace the competition and revolutionized the industry as it did back then, Android is bound to take over.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-10-2011 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #77
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Planned obsolescence aka "Keeping up with the Jones" ...yall can have it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago