Jul 8 - To Slow Piracy, Internet Providers Ready Penalties

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
So... are you w/ AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Verizon or Time Warner Cable?

Props Slaps
 07-09-2011, 06:29 PM         #81
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
downloaded Avatar a year or so ago, (torrent) wasnt up on BB yet. Couple weeks later my net was shutoff. Place said it was because of that movie and I was like from that day forward I knew feds was taking pictures
Isee the problem is uploading. When I use to do bittorrent, I got a letter come from comcast but I heard its from seeding after you download.

I just use my warez website. we upload on websites like rapidshare and just post links.
 07-09-2011, 06:32 PM         #82
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ISP packet sniffing.............unless you're using a tunneler for everything (even those are bound to get fu*ked) your ISP got you by the balls.
 6 years ago '08        #83
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
Man Just go back to getting it from the bootleg man direct... nothing gonna stop the people who do it. I mean not me I don't that kinda thing. Let me get over to the Juke and ummm warn the others.

Last edited by Soda Pop; 07-09-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #84
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
What if your watching the movie online? Hmm does this affect pr0n 2?
 6 years ago '05        #85
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 15 15
My advice. Keep your mouth shut.
 6 years ago '04        #86
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
The ISP's that do not block/control what you download will flourish and you will see new ISPs pop up where major ISPs are screwing over customers. The reality is that YOU the customer can dictate what the company will do by getting a different service and if all the services in the free market are being regulated we've got major problems that lawyers need to take care of. I didn't pay to get babysat, I choose WTF I want to DL and Don't, not your company. I've been DLing movies/music from torrents since around 2003 and yet to have a complaint, don't be so paranoid, they can slow the future down but the they cant stop it.
 6 years ago '06        #87
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3176 3176
My sh*t is madd slow....

I'm blaming my neighbor. It's his wifi.
 6 years ago '05        #88
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
I got hit with a warning today (3rd one) how do I block my ISP from seeing what I'm downloading, also is this not a invasion of privacy for them to look up every little thing I do with the service they provide I am very seriously thinking about lawsuit but dont know the laws like that as to what they can and can not do as a company to their customers.

Because as far as I am aware sopa and pipa have both yet to go through correct?

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 05-22-2012 at 01:14 PM..
 05-22-2012, 01:21 PM         #89
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
downloaded Avatar a year or so ago, (torrent) wasnt up on BB yet. Couple weeks later my net was shutoff. Place said it was because of that movie and I was like from that day forward I knew feds was taking pictures
that sh*t happened to my little brother. Him and his roommate switched the cable providers and were right back at it! lol
 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM         #90
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COME AT ME f*ggotS!!!!

Russian message boards with google translator
 6 years ago '12        #91
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
"Mr. Cuomo led the early talks between the Internet carriers and entertainment companies, and on Thursday he issued a statement praising the deal."

Cuomo cut a deal to get cake from these guys. Stoping the child pr0n thing is a no brainer to his political gain but this this ones gotta be about money or some personal gain
 6 years ago '06        #92
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 TheInevitable24 said:
I got hit with a warning today (3rd one) how do I block my ISP from seeing what I'm downloading, also is this not a invasion of privacy for them to look up every little thing I do with the service they provide I am very seriously thinking about lawsuit but dont know the laws like that as to what they can and can not do as a company to their customers.

Because as far as I am aware sopa and pipa have both yet to go through correct?
Who's your ISP and how are you downloading the infringed content?

Also, for sake of the thread, Comcast is changing its monthly bandwidth limit. It's up to 300gb right now but they're testing out some trials for usage and paying for overages.
 6 years ago '08        #93
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I barely cap 70gigs a month and im always online...i dont see how ppl are exceeding the 250 cap...
 6 years ago '12        #94
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
Im not a big user of torrents. I Download from cyberlockers (4shared, mediafire, rapidshare, ect). And S**t this could even be tracked but I havent had any calls or slow downs. To get what you want through these sites go to google type what your looking for ex being a movie.

An type "Avatar rapidshare.com/file" (no quotations). This will list all files for what your looking for works for the most part. Even cyberlockers get penalized for containing the copyrighted files but only them as the vendor of the file not the users of the file. But ultimately who knows this is a new era in piracy crackdown.
 05-22-2012, 02:50 PM         #95
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got caught downloading Metal Gear Solid for Ps1 back in March

Sent me a letter showing my address, time I downloaded it, the fact I did it on my laptop and not my desktop, how large the file was, other sites I had open at the time I was downloading, and even my login names to emails and such. Letter was pretty much a warning that was put together to scare me on some "We know every single thing youre doing" type sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #96
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Torrents are...........I mean Ive heard them say, private torrent sites are ok but, the mass public torrent sites are bad..
 6 years ago '05        #97
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
Who's your ISP and how are you downloading the infringed content?

Also, for sake of the thread, Comcast is changing its monthly bandwidth limit. It's up to 300gb right now but they're testing out some trials for usage and paying for overages.
Time Warner/Road Runner

I think they got me on a torrent I have to a.ssume that because most of the files on links are codenamed and they dont have the risk of trackers. But obviously could be either or with as much downloading as I do (weekly tv shows/screeners)

What cracks me up is I could bootleg as many CD's and PC games/software as I want just as long as I 1. Stop downloading Films and TV Shows. and 2. Delete all films and TV shows permanently from my CPU those were the only directions in the "letter" to avoid possible suspension

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 05-22-2012 at 06:40 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #98
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 SickaMorStyle said:
Torrents are...........I mean Ive heard them say, private torrent sites are ok but, the mass public torrent sites are bad..
It really comes down to what you are downloading...I still use torrents on TV shows, computer programs, pr0n and old movies. I use Youtube for any music I need. I use bx for New released movies. Ive only got caught one time in 4 years and it was off some bullsh*t anime. If you make sure you watch what you download and stop seeding when that sh*t is downloaded, you shouldnt have a problem
 6 years ago '06        #99
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Oh and if you have a membership with Demonoid..Thats golden too. Ever since they closed registation and made it invite only...Almost all there torrents are safe as far as I have downloaded anyways
 6 years ago '07        #100
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
Private torrent sites are the way to go, and there is certain settings within ur torrent program u can fu*k with for it to become harder to get caught. I download TONS of sh*t a month from torrents and I got an email once about something i downloaded, but that was cause it was from a public torrent
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy