Jul 8 - To Slow Piracy, Internet Providers Ready Penalties

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
So... are you w/ AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Verizon or Time Warner Cable?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
HKR 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
wats a good place to download movies without torrents
 6 years ago '05        #42
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
Man fu*k this bullsh*t...maybe this why some providers are capping bandwidth too.

I fu*kin just switched to Comcast thinking I can get my ultimate bootleg on with the better speeds and just found out those bastards have a 250 gb bandwidth cap every month. WTF?! I can bang that out in 1-2 weeks. Anyone with Comcast know if they really enforce that sh*t? Or maybe know a way around it? Would switch but they are the only fast isp around.
 6 years ago '06        #43
HKR 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
wats a good place to download movies without torrents
 6 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 jesusplay said:
whats wrong with torrents?
nothin as long u dont get somethin brand spankin new

torrents is still tha best sh*t for series and music
 6 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 deziking;19909585[B said:
]n*ggas don't understand. If your provider finds out about download limit each month they going to fu*king track you not matter wtf[/B] u use from torrents to fu*king hotfile to usenet. THey still going to track you.
exactly.these smart idiots are k!llin me talkin about torrents then say they use megaupload
 6 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20041 20041
 Chamillitary said:
People who download public torrents are morons.
fixed.

and people who are saying torrents are for idiots, then say use megaupload are dumb as hell. I use private torrent sites where you have to be invited. That drastically decreases the chances of getting caught, its the people who download brand new sh*t on public torrent sites that get caught. Step your torrent game up and you will be fine. @ use megaupload.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-08-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #47
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,703 | Props total: 13278 13278
torrents
 6 years ago '05        #48
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
emule has never gotten me in trouble. Luckily I've downloaded practically everything I ever needed. Can't fu*k with torrents like that unless it's for older movies nobody care about.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20041 20041
private torrent sites>>>
 6 years ago '04        #50
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 MidNiteBlues said:
Man fu*k this bullsh*t...maybe this why some providers are capping bandwidth too.

I fu*kin just switched to Comcast thinking I can get my ultimate bootleg on with the better speeds and just found out those bastards have a 250 gb bandwidth cap every month. WTF?! I can bang that out in 1-2 weeks. Anyone with Comcast know if they really enforce that sh*t? Or maybe know a way around it? Would switch but they are the only fast isp around.
 07-09-2011, 01:59 AM         #51
BrewCityMobsta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you dont know ...peep this...

Watched this a couple years ago....The information about TORRENTS is here.......shame on ANYONE that uses them and complains about getting caught....THEY CAN BE TRACKED....it's only a matter of time for sites that are based in the United States to start going down...However, there is a long way to go for sites that are based overseas such as rapidshare, 2shared, gigasize, etc..
 6 years ago '08        #52
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19972 19972
tbh i didnt know torrents were that bad if you didnt seed...
 6 years ago '10        #53
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
hopefully they only talkin about torrents cause if they're talking about bandwith
 07-09-2011, 03:54 AM         #54
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
they got no case against hotfile

and when one filehosting site goes down, ten more will pop up in its place...

they're f!ghting a losing battle but hey i'd be pissed if it was my money too
That's the same theory behind bit torrent. That doesn't mean you're not able to be tracked on these sites. You're just a lot safer on those sites. Who knows when the hammer will fall on them

Last edited by Dangerously; 07-09-2011 at 04:02 AM..
 07-09-2011, 03:55 AM         #55
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JosephDoom said:
tbh i didnt know torrents were that bad if you didnt seed...
In order to download, you have to seed or share with others. So even if you download a KB, you've had to share something.
 07-09-2011, 03:57 AM         #56
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
Come on ronnie you still using torrents ? when i discovered boxden i discovered filesharing sites like megaupload, hotfile, fileserve etc and didnt really see the need for torrents anymore... plus you dont have to use bandwith to seeding
using the MU/MF sites for Movies is a waste of time. I've found myself pouring money into Netflix/VUDU or just buying the movie instead of downloading just because it takes too much to do any of this, and torrents will get you yapped up.
 07-09-2011, 03:58 AM         #57
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Fuk cablevision... I got bagged 2 times in the past. Havnt fuked with torrents since then.

Only thing i DL from torrents is tv shows, why? Because you can get away with dl live broadcast. Never been bagged for that.

But other shiit over torrents is no go. Download services for that.

Pretty much. Unpopular music, non-leaked albums, television and books are what I use torrents for. You have to be smart.
 07-09-2011, 04:00 AM         #58
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
simple solution rename file you are downloading and they won't have a clue what it is.. done deal.
It doesn't work like that. It's not like they're scouring your hard drive for pirated files. They can check with the packets that are sent through your internet connection and if a filename that you haven't had a chance to rename yet comes up and it matches the name of the pirated file...boom. The original seeder would have to change the name or disguise the packets in order to successfully evade this. But even with that, someone could always find out.
 6 years ago '10        #59
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
wat if i keep chaning my IP tho.:banana:? naw i bet the feds still got a way to track...can't be that easy....w/e we still gonna get it some how.
 6 years ago '10        #60
eblackman 6 heat pts
space
space
$70 | Props total: 145 145
Mannnnnnnnnnn i see this cats on Kickasstorrents downloading the new XMEN first class i was like good luck
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy