Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
Also, you can see when the machete is drawn, his father closes the door and backs out but only seconds later his son busts the door back down -- HE PROBABLY NEVER KNEW ABOUt tHE MACHEtE.
You know im looking at the video again... and maybe the son rushed in there without knowing the guy had a machete and the dad rushed in behind to grab his son because he knew there was a machete...

and it looks like the dad either tried to get his son away from the attendant he was beating and then realized that the other guy had a machete so he basically left his son beating the attendant because he knew the other attendant was the one with the machete... and the dad put his hands up when he confronted the attendant with the machete... OR he was helping his son beat the attendant....

but its still self defense either way... because all the attendant saw was two big mofos who were swinging shovels at them rush in and start beating him.... So he had no time to think but to act and he ended up stabbing him as basically his only option of self defense

Last edited by RaulG; 07-09-2011 at 09:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #162
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 J.R. Hyphy said:

Also, you can see when the machete is drawn, his father closes the door and backs out but only seconds later his son busts the door back down -- HE PROBABLY NEVER KNEW ABOUt tHE MACHEtE.
You right the pops was trying to get him out of there and then went after the dude with the machete to keep him from hitting the son.

Looks like a bad situation all around now, the dad tried to stop it, the son kept instigating it not aware of the weapons and the attendants were defending themselves. Dad might get charged with a.ssault but thats it, the attendants were acting in self defense.
 6 years ago '06        #163
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
 StatisticZ said:
No sir.. You can only use as much force as is being used against you. The kid did not have a weapon when he came back in. Though they'd probably let that guys lawyer get away with self defense because they were just acting stupid. I'm pretty sure though they should def lose their jobs because generally no business allows machetes on its premises let alone knives.
Not exactly, use of force is justified when a person reasonably believes that it is necessary for the defense of oneself or another against the immediate use of unlawful force. You are right that a person must use no more force than appears reasonably necessary in the circumstances. However, force likely to cause death or great bodily harm is justified in self-defense if a person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm.

The father attacked these guys with physical force, a bike and a snow shovel. He is much bigger and being irrational. After seeing the attendant with a machette they still attacked. The son appeared to be just as irrational, bigger and stronger than the attendant, and was pummeling the guy. He couldn't physically get the son off of him, and could possibly be beaten until he suffered major injuries or death.

The attendants took reasonable precautions to prevent being attacked, but the father and son kept attacking. If an attack is made by a person under such circumstances it is impossible to ascertain how far he may push it. The law does not require the person being attacked to weigh heavily the probable extent of the attack, and he may use the most violent means to protect himself, even if it means taking his attackers life.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-09-2011 at 10:30 PM..
 07-09-2011, 10:55 PM         #164
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We can all sit here and throw in our perspectives, but the unfortunate thing is that even the father regrets making the move and causing the whole scene.

His father was applying his street mentality.

But on the real? If I was those attendants, I'd ask to get transferred.

I highly doubt that n*gga is just going to sit here and take X amount of years for what he caused without getting any revenge for what happened...even though it was all directly caused by him.

The father has a huge rap sheet and has nothing to lose now.
 6 years ago '05        #165
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
******y at its finest....
 6 years ago '04        #166
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
hahaha....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #167
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 I'm The Dan said:
It's as much the kids fault as the fathers. Once the attendants picked up a machete, and they backed out of the door... they should have called it a day. They decided to charge back in. The kid was on top of one beating the sh*t out of him. The other attendant protected himself.

The father deserves to go to jail. the attendants did nothing wrong; they just protected themselves.
for reals dude.... even after the dad punched dude in the face he still didnt react and remained on the phone. it wasnt until dude started swinging a shovel at n*ggas heads that they had to protect themselves... This is 100% the dads/sons fault. I mean the attendees let these n*ggas search their bags and their cabinets/drawers and sh*t....
 6 years ago '09        #168
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 REAL_NESS said:
Why the hell are you quoting something that wasn't even replied to you? And don't tell me what brainwashed me as if you know me.

I conceded other points to them dudes because they articulated good reasons that I didn't think about it. And that last sentence you quoted was how I INITIALLY felt when I watched the vid, I'm off that. What's done is done
Somebody sounds mad. You were the one on here making a damn machete sound like it can only be owned by a serial k!ller like some brainwashed dildo. Sorry for hurting your feelings by quoting you and telling you how stupid you sound.
 6 years ago '06        #169
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
can i just say that for anyone still reading posts at this point:

HE WAS NOT k!llED BY THE MACHETE!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #170
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I couldn't be more happy with the results of this f!ght :applause:
 07-10-2011, 02:53 PM         #171
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Somebody sounds mad. You were the one on here making a damn machete sound like it can only be owned by a serial k!ller like some brainwashed dildo. Sorry for hurting your feelings by quoting you and telling you how stupid you sound.
Typical boxden lame, try to project their feelings of being "mad" on someone else mixed in with corny insults. n*gga please.

cylla said:
you're a fu*king idiot bro.

Right back atcha

Staszy said:
How many L's is REAL_NESS going to take before he keeps on embarrassing himself more and more?
Stop jumping on the bandwagon late, have a mind of your own

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-10-2011 at 06:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #172
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 OOps said:
Good job dad, your a dumbasss and your actions got your son k!lled..........Enjoy that on your contious!
 Nautilus O said:
I know that sh*t hard to spell but god damn my n*gga

Spell Check was probably like "I aint even got that language pack, youre on your own"
 07-10-2011, 03:30 PM         #173
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
it was OD. bare knuckles vs a knife. Simple as that

Anyone who disagrees never got into a f!ght in their life or can't f!ght

all of you dumb motherfu*kers on here asking "a machete though?" and "a knife versus bare hands?". all of y'all are fu*kin' losers. if a man comes at me for no reason with any object (fist, knife, gun etc.) I am doing what it takes to stop him from hurting me.

this was not a mutual physical dispute. one party wanted to solve it physically and violently. the other party wanted to solve it otherwise.

if it is so obvious and apparent that they were at a disadvantage, why in the fu*k did they run in there afterwards?! They obviously didn't have a problem with the machete and the knife.

When people do stupid things, stupid things happen.

Andre Muller is a terrible father who obviously has done terrible things hence him having to witness his son die at the hands of his uncontrollable rage.

RIP to the kid. poor parenting is what k!lls people.
 6 years ago '10        #174
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
How many L's is REAL_NESS going to take before he keeps on embarrassing himself more and more?
 6 years ago '05        #175
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
the attendants was carrying weapons just in case they caught up stealing sh*t...
 6 years ago '07        #176
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
video doesn't lie , dumb fu*ks got what they deserve, too bad the dad didn't get poked as well!
 6 years ago '08        #177
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
damn shame... father was trippin in my eyes but either way sh*t wasn't worth it
 6 years ago '08        #178
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 cylla said:

all of you dumb motherfu*kers on here asking "a machete though?" and "a knife versus bare hands?". all of y'all are fu*kin' losers. if a man comes at me for no reason with any object (fist, knife, gun etc.) I am doing what it takes to stop him from hurting me.

this was not a mutual physical dispute. one party wanted to solve it physically and violently. the other party wanted to solve it otherwise.

if it is so obvious and apparent that they were at a disadvantage, why in the fu*k did they run in there afterwards?! They obviously didn't have a problem with the machete and the knife.

When people do stupid things, stupid things happen.

Andre Muller is a terrible father who obviously has done terrible things hence him having to witness his son die at the hands of his uncontrollable rage.

RIP to the kid. poor parenting is what k!lls people.
yes bad parenting
 6 years ago '10        #179
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
the father should've died if anything... fu*k him.
 6 years ago '06        #180
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Darwinism at its finest.

That's why you always call the authorities so it's not YOU who gets poked in the chest. What if the attendants really did steal the cologne? I say throw all of them in jail. fu*k it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy