Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Knockout Kingz said:
R.I.P. to dude but his Dad brought all this sh*t upon himself. Those attendant was acting in self defense. Was they suppose to just stand there & get hit with a thrown bike, then beat down with a snow shovel the let a 19 yr athlete wear yo a.ss out? Nah f**k that...I would of done the same thing. Over a funk a.ss bottle of cologne. Matter fact....did they even find who took that sh*t??
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #142
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 hustlehard365 said:
that machete is illegal under ny laws
chap. 1 public safety 10-133
historical note: Formerly 436-5.1

10-133 possession of knives or instruments.

A. Legislative findings. It is hereby declared and found that possession in public places, streets and parks of the city, of large knives is a menace to the public health, peace, safety and welfare of the people of the city; that the possession in public places, streets and parks of such knives has resulted in the commission of many homicides, robberies, maimings and a.ssaults of and upon the people of the city; that this condition encourages and fosters the commission of crimes and contributes to juvenile delinquency, youth crime and gangsterism; that unless the possession or carrying in public places, streets and parks of the city of such knives without a lawful purpose is prohibited, there is danger of an increase in crimes of violence and other conditions detrimental to public peace, safety and welfare. It is further declared and found that the wearing or carrying of knives in open view in public places while such knives are not being used for a lawful purpose is unnecessary and threatening to the public and should be prohibited.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry on his or her person or have in such person's possession, in any public place, street or park any knife which has a blade length of four inches or more.

C. It shall be unlawful for any person in a public place, street or park to wear outside of his or her clothing or carry in open view any knife with an exposed or unexposed blade unless such person is actually using suck knife for a lawful purpose as set forth in subdivision d of this section.
^^^ good info
 6 years ago '06        #143
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
thats what he gets tho
him and his father went over board and his son got k!lled for it
those parking lot workers shouldn't do any time

im disgusted at his family and friends all on the news saying he was just defending his son
and starting a online petition for the parking lot workers to do time
fu*kouttahere. they started the f!ght, homey even let them check their backpack and desk

Last edited by Blah; 07-09-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #144
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
he deserved it. he clearly acted in self defense. the dad should get jailed for coming in there swinging a shovel and all that, its his fault his son died, and his son's fault as well for joining in
 6 years ago '05        #145
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
at some people in here being mad and acting like the attendants did something wrong. Idiots.
 6 years ago '06        #146
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
the Machete is kept there to cut the tree branches that grow over the back of that lot
they were getting a.ssaulted why the fu*k would he not grab it and try to defend himself
i would have done the same, other guy had a pocket knife for situations like this i dont see anything wrong .. knife was small enough to be legal to carry from what people are saying.
no one told Isayah to bust through the door like billy bad a.ss the second time
 6 years ago '09        #147
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 hustlehard365 said:
that machete is illegal under ny laws
Chap. 1 Public Safety 10-133
Historical Note: Formerly 436-5.1

10-133 Possession of knives or instruments.

A. Legislative findings. It is hereby declared and found that possession in public places, streets and parks of the city, of large knives is a menace to the public health, peace, safety and welfare of the people of the city; that the possession in public places, streets and parks of such knives has resulted in the commission of many homicides, robberies, maimings and a.ssaults of and upon the people of the city; that this condition encourages and fosters the commission of crimes and contributes to juvenile delinquency, youth crime and gangsterism; that unless the possession or carrying in public places, streets and parks of the city of such knives without a lawful purpose is prohibited, there is danger of an increase in crimes of violence and other conditions detrimental to public peace, safety and welfare. It is further declared and found that the wearing or carrying of knives in open view in public places while such knives are not being used for a lawful purpose is unnecessary and threatening to the public and should be prohibited.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry on his or her person or have in such person's possession, in any public place, street or park any knife which has a blade length of four inches or more.

C. It shall be unlawful for any person in a public place, street or park to wear outside of his or her clothing or carry in open view any knife with an exposed or unexposed blade unless such person is actually using suck knife for a lawful purpose as set forth in subdivision d of this section.
if u are not a lawyer... stop it. u are giving inaccurate law. the law seems to be pertaining to possession and transportation of a large knife in public such as individual walking down the street with it.

even if that is not the case, the shack that they were in is not a public place. the shack is on private property and the public at large has no right to be there. furthermore, the possession of the machete may fall under the lawful exceptions to the law if reasonably attributable to the maintenance of the premises. quick search on knife possession laws in public place in ny: 860 N.Y.S.2d 879.

Last edited by jtread; 07-09-2011 at 06:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #148
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
sh*t got real when he seen that machette tho
 6 years ago '08        #149
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 REAL_NESS said:
And you're missing my point, so I'm not going to repeat myself

And to the other dude, the sport you play or what you physically look like doesnt have anything to do with you're f!ghting ability.

Again, the pops was WRONG AS HELL. and for the rest of his life has to live with the fact that hes the reason his son is dead but this sh*t was overboard
why is it overboard? if your getting attacked with a shovel and being yelled at, and you got a knife.. you are telling me you are not going to use it? I would've turn his dad into lunch meat.. I'm all for the retaliation on self defence.. I just think the wrong person died though, his dad is obviously a piece of sh*t that ports nothing good to society.
 07-09-2011, 07:11 PM         #150
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is the big deal about a machete, i own one, its dull as fu*k, usually in the damn stores they pretty dull, it aint like its a knife, its not like he was a ninja. i bet his blade was damn close to the sharpness of the blade on the shovel, whats the difference, where the blade is located? i dont get it. i own shovels and a machete and i could cut your head off with either one. the shovel would just be a stabbing motion and the machete would be a swinging motion, is that the difference? and dont get me wrong it woudl take several hits to cut a head off, but youd obviously die from blunt force first or bleeding out, snapping the neck. but it aint no k!ll bill sword. one good hit to the throat with eitherl you are done. shovel honestly would be my choice in that small room just wap to the throat and hes done its over. he cant reach you. one good one to the chest hes gonna open you up. fu*k hes got 4 more feet on you and youre behind a desk. theres a reason on 300 they f!ght with spears and the machetes are their backup.

ok i rewatched it and he doesnt have a spade or nothing so he was going for blunt force so i take back the ability to cut his throat with a shovel. most shovels though would be very much a better weapon in that situation.

Last edited by Ni2; 07-09-2011 at 07:22 PM..
 07-09-2011, 07:29 PM         #151
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job dad, your a dumbasss and your actions got your son k!lled..........Enjoy that on your contious!
 6 years ago '05        #152
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
The father was wrong and shame on these ppl idc who was right and who was wrong. After the machete popped out on some GTA sh*t they could have kept the cologne. and my nig above me.. Spell check fam.. Conscience con·science [kon-shuhns]
 6 years ago '06        #153
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
for those sayin what was he doin with a machete...r u kidding me?!?!?! he already got punched in the face, and attacked with a fu*kin shovel!!! would u look at the machete n say oh i cant grab that, lets grab this phone book instead!!! fu*k they, that dad was the wrong one here, he pushed too hard n now he lost his son...good job as*hole
 6 years ago '06        #154
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
the son probably been in a couple high school f!ghts and thought this was gonna be exactly like those...

but should have realized that these werent high school kids and probably come from third world countries.
the dad was just crazy though... he just wanted to send somebody to the hospital and the attendants knew it... so as soon as they rushed in the attendant knew both of them were in there and as he was gettin beat knew if he dont do something he would be in the hospital or worse... So he stabbed him..

what sucks for the attendants is that the dad probably gonna try to get revenge for the rest of his life...

but im sure the attendants gonna be strapped from now on... even if they not supposed to..
 6 years ago '05        #155
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 Nautilus O said:
RIP to the yute tho, his dad basically started the whole incident and he was doing what any kid would do with a pop like that.
man I can't agree more to that. Sure, the kid's death is technically his own fault; he's the one who was also involved in intiating the attack. but come on he's siding along with his dad, and I am sure any one of you will side with your family. The right thing for him to do would be getting his dad to stop all this and leave, but imagine growing up with a dad like this. His dad probably never taught him right. if even his dad acts like a fu*king goon, then it's hard to expect anything different from the kid. RIP dead guy.
 6 years ago '10        #156
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
 OOps said:
Good job dad, your a dumbasss and your actions got your son k!lled..........Enjoy that on your contious!
I know that sh*t hard to spell but god damn my n*gga

Spell Check was probably like "I aint even got that language pack, youre on your own"

Last edited by Nautilus O; 07-09-2011 at 09:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #157
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
 C19932 said:
man I can't agree more to that. Sure, the kid's death is technically his own fault; he's the one who was also involved in intiating the attack. but come on he's siding along with his dad, and I am sure any one of you will side with your family. The right thing for him to do would be getting his dad to stop all this and leave, but imagine growing up with a dad like this. His dad probably never taught him right. if even his dad acts like a fu*king goon, then it's hard to expect anything different from the kid. RIP dead guy.
Yea man that unfortunate and its not probably not the first time something like this has happened with the dad. A real father would of realized "This guy has a machete I'm putting my son in danger, I need to get him out of here". This dude obviously was looking for a f!ght and was ok with his son acting like that.
 6 years ago '05        #158
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 9347 9347
 Nautilus O said:
I know that sh*t hard to spell but god damn my n*gga

Spell Check was probably like "I aint even got that language pack, youre on your own"
 6 years ago '06        #159
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
they defended themselves (as I would), but could they have done it in a less harmful-fateful way, yes. the father was wrong, his son just made a mistake seeing how emotional his father was.
no they couldnt have at that point... there was nothing the attendant could do other then stab him..
If he didnt stab him he knew he would either get sent to the hospital or die... and he ended up in the hospital still after stabbing him... it could have been alot worse for the attendant...

Also, you can see when the machete is drawn, his father closes the door and backs out but only seconds later his son busts the door back down -- HE PROBABLY NEVER KNEW ABOUt tHE MACHEtE.
yeah i noticed that too...but thats his fault for rushing in and his father and beating the attendant...
 07-09-2011, 09:42 PM         #160
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well, his fault

...dumb fu*k fathers lucky he didnt end up with a long sleeve.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy