Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM         #121
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Why are you even still talking about this machete like it's WMD tho? Them boys needed a weapon to protect themselves. It's not that crazy to own a machete. I own one. A bunch of people I know own one. The movies done brainwashed you. A machete is intimidating so it makes for a good choice to me. I don't see why you keep talking about that sword like it was what k!lled this kid. A damn knife done it. You are just deflecting because your argument from the beginning was garbage.
Why the hell are you quoting something that wasn't even replied to you? And don't tell me what brainwashed me as if you know me.

I conceded other points to them dudes because they articulated good reasons that I didn't think about it. And that last sentence you quoted was how I INITIALLY felt when I watched the vid, I'm off that. What's done is done
 6 years ago '07        #122
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
it is the bronx...I got my machette in the closet by the front door to my apartment...sh*t was stupid...after you seen a machette pulled you grab ya pops and get the fu*k outta there clearly dude was scared for his life and when ppl are petrified there's no telling what they're capable of
 6 years ago '05        #123
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
All over some overpriced cologne

Why the fu*k did the dad feel the need to hit the dude in the first place while he is on the phone with 911, if you believe they did steal the cologne then you should want the cops there. I don't know what the fu*k they were thinking charging in there when the dad already seen the guy with the machete.

RIP to the kid, it's sad all this could have been prevented easily
 6 years ago '07        #124
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
im a big dude. muscled up. but ill be damned if I continue to f!ght a n*gga with my bare hands after he pulls out a fu*kin machete...

machete comes out, f!ghts over far as im concerned...muscles can be chopped off...

Pops & son shoulda woulda coulda let that sh*t go.
 6 years ago '05        #125
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
it was all daddys fault...listen nobody gets paid to f!ght fair in the real world. and if you go around trying to jump on people with shovels and sh*t dont be surprised when they grab weapons too...they were clearly tryna keep those guys out of there but they pressed the issue especially daddy with the shovel...those dudes were prolly scared and thats what happen when you attack scared people...cuz yall do know that people k!ll people with their bare hands all the time....that was clearly self defense.
 6 years ago '05        #126
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
RIGHT.... rip to the kid tho... he was beating the sh*t out the other dude so he had to stab him smh... but that's what happens when you leave valuables with other people... should have put that sh*t in the glove compartment or kept it on you.... Someone is smelling $200 fresh while a kid is 6 ft underground....

I know the father feels bad, his temper caused his son to get k!lled...
 6 years ago '09        #127
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
dumb move by both the dad and son to burst in like that, especially after knowing they had a machete.
If your goin to attack someone with a shovel and bike, don't be surprised if you end up getting stabbed/shot.
R.I.P
 6 years ago '10        #128
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Gunna23 said:
man isayah and his dad deserved dis sh*t cuzzzzzz.......u dont fukin attack a n*gga dat u kno got a machete and expect to live...fu*k issah and fu*k his dad...u dont fuk wit n*ggas lifes and expect to live....i dont care if dem n*ggas did steal his cologne...u a fu*kin moron attackin a n*gga with a machete....n*gga deserved to die fu*k dem n*ggas
deaddddddddd
 07-09-2011, 03:22 PM         #129
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the father is GUILTY, he started it all. hes family members will say different now that they seen the video
 6 years ago '07        #130
cmryals 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 3 3
Dads going to prison! This isn't any differ than two dudes starting some sh*t in the streets or robbing someone and one gets k!lled in self defense by the victim. Who gets the murder charge?

I'm with Dan on this one. The fathers ignorance got his son k!lled. They should have left and handled sh*t like adults.
 6 years ago '05        #131
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
he woulda been k!lled one way or another.....no big deal
 6 years ago '08        #132
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
The son went in mad quick
 6 years ago '05        #133
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You sound dumb as hell. A weapon is a weapon. Now we know why they have it there beause of dumb a.ss people in the world. Maybe they have a no gun policy at that place of employment. Maybe one of them can't be around a gun legally. This wasn't a street f!ght gone bad where one dude bi*ched up and poked the other. This was nothing less than an invasion and when that happens then you better be ready for what's on the other side of the door.
close thread
 6 years ago '08        #134
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
self defense though...i would stab someone too if they were beating the sh*t outta me...
 6 years ago '05        #135
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
that machete is illegal under ny laws
Chap. 1 Public Safety 10-133
Historical Note: Formerly 436-5.1

10-133 Possession of knives or instruments.

A. Legislative findings. It is hereby declared and found that possession in public places, streets and parks of the city, of large knives is a menace to the public health, peace, safety and welfare of the people of the city; that the possession in public places, streets and parks of such knives has resulted in the commission of many homicides, robberies, maimings and a.ssaults of and upon the people of the city; that this condition encourages and fosters the commission of crimes and contributes to juvenile delinquency, youth crime and gangsterism; that unless the possession or carrying in public places, streets and parks of the city of such knives without a lawful purpose is prohibited, there is danger of an increase in crimes of violence and other conditions detrimental to public peace, safety and welfare. It is further declared and found that the wearing or carrying of knives in open view in public places while such knives are not being used for a lawful purpose is unnecessary and threatening to the public and should be prohibited.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry on his or her person or have in such person's possession, in any public place, street or park any knife which has a blade length of four inches or more.

C. It shall be unlawful for any person in a public place, street or park to wear outside of his or her clothing or carry in open view any knife with an exposed or unexposed blade unless such person is actually using suck knife for a lawful purpose as set forth in subdivision d of this section.
 6 years ago '08        #136
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Father started it. now his son is dead. He lost.
 6 years ago '04        #137
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 TYT said:
dumb a.ss dad...... over some dumb a.ss cologne?

RIP to the son
Yeah the Dad started the sh*t but the son went right along with it....once he seen his dad trying to crack dudes with snow shovels he shoulda realized that sh*t was outta hand.
 6 years ago '05        #138
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
R.I.P. to dude but his Dad brought all this sh*t upon himself. Those attendant was acting in self defense. Was they suppose to just stand there & get hit with a thrown bike, then beat down with a snow shovel the let a 19 yr athlete wear yo a.ss out? Nah f**k that...I would of done the same thing. Over a funk a.ss bottle of cologne. Matter fact....did they even find who took that sh*t??
 6 years ago '07        #139
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
More ghetto trash that think they can do what they please.

at that loser dying. Not so tough now are you?

Knowing he was k!lled actually makes me happy, one less piece of trash in the world. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #140
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 TYT said:
dumb a.ss dad...... over some dumb a.ss cologne?

RIP to the son
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago