Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 REAL_NESS said:
Fam.....

A machete and a knife though?
yea... cuz ny got corny gunlaws... fam. They can justify a knife to cut boxes and a machete to clear bruch on the parking lot.

can't justify holding a gun in a state where you cant hold a gun legally.

Dads a dumb a.ss prison bound institutionalized douche... son was equally big headed and douchey for hopping in on his dad's dumb a.ss adventure.

their famz and friends are the dumb a.ss types that overlook the truth to find a truth that makes them comfortable. fuk yall doing with a petition... that shyt needs to be spammed to hell up...or ddosed of the net..

when keeping it dumb go wrong.

best comment ive seen on the matter:
Why hasn't Andre been charged with his son's death? I know in some states if someone dies in the process of you committing a felony you can be charged with murder. Andre committed a violent a.ssault that resulted in the death f his son, he needs to be charged and removed from society.

The family would NEVER tell us, but I bet the cologne will be found INSIDE the car!!! I just bet!!!!

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 07-09-2011 at 08:32 AM..
 07-09-2011, 08:34 AM         #102
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The family wants justice... but it's clearly the Dads fault.

6 years ago '10        #103
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
Everyone keeps saying how it's the dad's fault that his son was k!lled. I must have missed the part when his dad suddenly controlled his actions. He had a choice, just like the father, and ended up making the wrong one trying to play follow the leader. Shame all this had to happen in the first place, but to act like the dad was responsible for his son getting k!lled is ridiculous.
 07-09-2011, 09:38 AM         #104
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like Father, Like Son

6 years ago '09        #105
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 sunsetnVine said:
yea... cuz ny got corny gunlaws... fam. They can justify a knife to cut boxes and a machete to clear bruch on the parking lot.

can't justify holding a gun in a state where you cant hold a gun legally.

Dads a dumb a.ss prison bound institutionalized douche... son was equally big headed and douchey for hopping in on his dad's dumb a.ss adventure.

their famz and friends are the dumb a.ss types that overlook the truth to find a truth that makes them comfortable. fuk yall doing with a petition... that shyt needs to be spammed to hell up...or ddosed of the net..

when keeping it dumb go wrong.

best comment ive seen on the matter:
Why hasn't Andre been charged with his son's death? I know in some states if someone dies in the process of you committing a felony you can be charged with murder. Andre committed a violent a.ssault that resulted in the death f his son, he needs to be charged and removed from society.

The family would NEVER tell us, but I bet the cologne will be found INSIDE the car!!! I just bet!!!!
cant be charged for the death of his son. there was an independent intervenor - the attendant who stabbed him - that caused the death. the only way to be charged with murder is to have done and act that directly caused the act or that the act in which the person performed had a substantial secondary effect in causing the death of another. the law does not easily provide for a person to be charged in the death of a coconspirator. intent must be established; as the dad's actions were intended for the harm of the attendants, there is no basis to be charged for the death of an accomplice.

(thanks for posing that question. u now have crim law language and cases buzzing around my head. had a bad prof for that. thought i had forgotten it all. bar exam next year.)

Last edited by jtread; 07-09-2011 at 09:49 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #106
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
This is what happens when you bring the prison mentality home to the streets.

The father is going back to prison too, he is on camera essentially forcing his way into a dwelling and attacking someone with a weapon. And his son is dead as a result.

85% slave n*ggas need to civilize themselves.
 07-09-2011, 09:56 AM         #107
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everyone blaming the dad. The boy is 19 years old, a boy with sense would have held the father back and told him that its not worth it, but this "football star" (who gives a fu*k?) is over there throwing punches also. The boy was to blame for his own death and who knows if he would have actually became anything with his violent uncivilized behavior, high school could have been it.

Last edited by SwiftPlay; 07-09-2011 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 HYPHY_50 said:
Thats some sad sh*t....I still cant believe the family is saying that he is not guilty and it was the parking lot attendants fault.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same sh*t I'm thinking they've seen the video and seen the attendants let these fools search their personal items

The father initiated all this sh*t, dumbass

R.I.P though but damn...
 6 years ago '08        #109
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Damn RIP.. but why the fu*k would u go back in if they had machetes and they close the door. That I don't understand.
 6 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Lil homies at work shut the door. They busted in the door. They raised the ante there when they done that. It was an invasion then which means anything is fair game to me. It sucks lil dude had to pay the price, but that's what happens when you roll the dice.
 6 years ago '09        #111
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Machetes aint use to "defend", theyre used to maim. The dads a hot-headed idiot but that sh*t is OD
You sound dumb as hell. A weapon is a weapon. Now we know why they have it there beause of dumb a.ss people in the world. Maybe they have a no gun policy at that place of employment. Maybe one of them can't be around a gun legally. This wasn't a street f!ght gone bad where one dude bi*ched up and poked the other. This was nothing less than an invasion and when that happens then you better be ready for what's on the other side of the door.
 07-09-2011, 12:32 PM         #112
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You sound dumb as hell. A weapon is a weapon. Now we know why they have it there beause of dumb a.ss people in the world. Maybe they have a no gun policy at that place of employment. Maybe one of them can't be around a gun legally. This wasn't a street f!ght gone bad where one dude bi*ched up and poked the other. This was nothing less than an invasion and when that happens then you better be ready for what's on the other side of the door.
Lol at a weapon being a weapon. GTFOH with that sh*t

And homeboy already made a point about the gun laws in NY and the door being closed and I already gave that up but don't tell me a weapons a weapon

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-09-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #113
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
The bottom line is according to the law, if you get attacked, fair f!ght goes out the window. If your weapon is legal, you won't get in trouble. The guy with the machete may have some issues, but then again nobody got hurt. The attendant who was getting punched repeatedly by an invader had the legal right to use a knife.

REAL_NESS
We don't know if the attendant was blind in one eye, had a bad leg, or even had a concussion from the night before. Him getting beaten by fists could have left serious physical damage. Even if he was in stellar health, he wouldn't know how long he would be getting punched for. You can beat somebody to death with your hands and its possible dude feared for his life.

that's why the guy who k!lled the rapper proof was never charged

Last edited by illathruz; 07-09-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 07-09-2011, 12:43 PM         #114
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
The bottom line is according to the law, if you get attacked, fair f!ght goes out the window. If your weapon is legal, you won't get in trouble. The guy with the machete may have some issues, but then again nobody got hurt. The attendant who was getting punched repeatedly by an invader had the legal right to use a knife.

REAL_NESS
We don't know if the attendant was blind in one eye, had a bad leg, or even had a concussion from the night before. Him getting beaten by fists could have left serious physical damage. Even if he was in stellar health, he wouldn't know how long he would be getting punched for. You can beat somebody to death with your hands and its possible dude feared for his life.
Ok got you. I'm not a law student/expert. But I see what you saying and the main point that I agree with is the door was closed and they barged in.

My reaction to it was just *damn, dude really pulled out a machete though?* unfortunate situation regardless
 6 years ago '05        #115
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
Dumbass n*gga. Deserves that sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #116
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 614FACE said:
Your absolutely right, but his pops put that battery in his back. If his dad wouldve left that sh*t alone dude probly wouldn't of even bothered with it, but thats family. If your family is f!ghting you f!ght with ya fam. Not sayin its right, or I wouldve done the same, but that's his pops and obviously he trusted him with his life. If anything the son shouldve try to chill the situation for the sake of the pregnant women they had with em and to enjoy celebrating his graduation. I'm not trying to justify it, but he was mislead by his pops and his pops shouldve known better.
You're absolutely right as well. Kids are easily impressionable, so his father should have led by a better example. My point was just that he had a choice in all this too, despite whatever his dad was doing. It was stupid that any of this had to happen in the first place, but situations like this go to show that a lot of things people argue and f!ght over aren't even worth it.
 6 years ago '04        #117
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
natural selection
 6 years ago '09        #118
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Ok got you. I'm not a law student/expert. But I see what you saying and the main point that I agree with is the door was closed and they barged in.

My reaction to it was just *damn, dude really pulled out a machete though?* unfortunate situation regardless
Why are you even still talking about this machete like it's WMD tho? Them boys needed a weapon to protect themselves. It's not that crazy to own a machete. I own one. A bunch of people I know own one. The movies done brainwashed you. A machete is intimidating so it makes for a good choice to me. I don't see why you keep talking about that sword like it was what k!lled this kid. A damn knife done it. You are just deflecting because your argument from the beginning was garbage.
 6 years ago '04        #119
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
So the attendant is guilty for gettin his a.ss whooped?.. N yall act like dude wit the machete was swingin for heads, he was jusin that sh*t to make em back off...

Dudes are innocent like it or not... N I bet the cologne was in the glove box n sh*t or the mom put it in her purse...

He tried to goon up wit the wrong dudes
 6 years ago '10        #120
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
the dad is responsible for his sons death. lock his dumbass up. fu*kin ignorant n*ggas smh
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy