Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2011, 01:17 AM         #81
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
street justice? Yup you right, that's why those attendees are scared for their lives
well they could keep bodying n*ggas in self defense but i'm sure they have other aspirations in life
 6 years ago '04        #82
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 JNyiri77 said:
Ppl actually defending them?

I have no sympathy for dumbasses
it's only people as fu*kin stupid as the them and the ones in the video screaming "he's not guilty" that are gettin defensive
 07-09-2011, 01:52 AM         #83
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The attendants were acting in self defense. I would've shot those f*gs as soon as he started swinging that shovel. Now his son dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

6 years ago '05        #84
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
That's why don't trust Valet parking , You going to let somebody you don't know get in your car and go threw the glove box.

Look on the back of the ticket. "Not responsible for lost or stolen items"
 07-09-2011, 02:22 AM         #85
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
No sir.. You can only use as much force as is being used against you. The kid did not have a weapon when he came back in. Though they'd probably let that guys lawyer get away with self defense because they were just acting stupid. I'm pretty sure though they should def lose their jobs because generally no business allows machetes on its premises let alone knives.
you are crazy. while what you say is generally true about the amount of force, they already brought weapons to the battle, you cant take that back. had they not used a shovel and whatnot he might get charged, but the jury would let him off cause on that tape he is attacked so quickly he has to do something cause people can die taking that many blows to the head, thats how i would judge it anyway.
 6 years ago '04        #86
jn153 
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 0 0
Stupid a.ss pops got his son merked and the attendants got some new smellgoods koo
 6 years ago '04        #87
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
the parking attendant put the cologne in his car he knew they was gon come lookin

but the pops didnt need to take it that far tho..dumbass got his son k!lled
 6 years ago '09        #88
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 REAL_NESS said:
If a dude comes at me with a knife or a gun. Then I'm matching up with what I got or anyway I can survive

But you're comparing a failed attempt of a bike throw and a shovel to a machete

And a 19 year olds fists to a knife.

Machetes aint use to "defend", theyre used to maim. The dads a hot-headed idiot but that sh*t is OD
are you retarded?
A shovel... do you know how easily you can k!ll someone with a fu*kin shovel?
seriously.. Dad & son were just absolutely retarded there.. They just wanted to completely beat the sh*t out of the dudes who even let them search their private stuff...
 6 years ago '05        #89
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
That's why some times you need to put your pride to the side.

$200 cologne is not worth much when it comes to this.

I understand the mentality though .

Valet parking needs to be monitored and micro managed. They letting dudes that just jumped the boarder with no papers drive $100,000 cars and curb rash your rims.

I rarely see black/white or asian parking attendants.

Last edited by 240sx; 07-09-2011 at 04:01 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
sh*t was around my way to
damn
what i want to know is really were is the cologne?
imagine they had it all along?
what if the attendants did take it hmmm
but yea as much as dude tried to compare someone having a machete to a gun its not the same
'gun is small, compact
a machete is a machete
this is in the bronx so im guessing the PA was dominican
n*ggas better switch borroughs or suttin
 6 years ago '04        #91
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
When keeping it real goes wrong
 6 years ago '07        #92
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
this is bad reporting, it wasnt cologne it was champagne....either way real G's move in silence
 07-09-2011, 06:42 AM         #93
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...... the father should have gotten sliced up for that shovel sh*t
 07-09-2011, 07:08 AM         #94
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
then they will be charged for that because i won't have attacked them with a snow shovel and bicycles the first time around :thumbsup: :greetings10:
But the son didnt "brand" a bicycle or a shovel :beat:

Nautilus O said:
You said it didnt matter though...now you saying you were wrong?
Nope still right, I know dudes justin beiber's size that can scrap tougher then dudes in my HS who had full rides for football. Just felt like your analogy was over the top. And all the other dudes piping up and taking my words out of context, fu*k yall. I'm not defending the father and son at all. They acted completely wrong, and bringing a shovel in was fu*king crazy

Im just sticking to the fact that using a machete and using a knife on the son was overboard. Relax

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-09-2011 at 07:13 AM..
 07-09-2011, 07:50 AM         #95
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
But the son didnt "brand" a bicycle or a shovel :beat:

Nope still right, I know dudes justin beiber's size that can scrap tougher then dudes in my HS who had full rides for football. Just felt like your analogy was over the top. And all the other dudes piping up and taking my words out of context, fu*k yall. I'm not defending the father and son at all. They acted completely wrong, and bringing a shovel in was fu*king crazy

Im just sticking to the fact that using a machete and using a knife on the son was overboard. Relax
Dude ur smoking crack....... The dad clearly wasn't leaving it alone. Not to mention he rushes u with a shovel which he could k!ll u with and his sanity had to seriously be in question at the moment..... Ur telling me ur gonna be worrying about THEIR safety?????? Negro please........
:cosbycm onson:
 6 years ago '04        #96
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545 OP
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Some people said it and some people didn't get it the door closed and dudes busted through the door. Once that happened all bets were off. These people talking about he a good father he protecting his son but he missed most of the boy life doing bids up state. They taking into account his prior record too.

But all in all homie don't have sense. I'm still trying to figure out in this economy why you buy a 200 dollar bottle of cologne and where do you get it from? Another issue is this is going to case the family to have more stress because once thepeople that support him going to see this tape and turn on him.

And the cycle starts again those twins she carrying going to miss their father while he locked up just like the dead son did.
 6 years ago '09        #97
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
he probably had a few apes run up in his hut before, dude said fukk all that im bringing a machete to work on some george of the jungle sh*t

watch out for that tree a.ss n*gga

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-09-2011 at 12:56 PM..
 07-09-2011, 08:18 AM         #98
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I know i my uncle is not guilty for what he did"

really? i can understand wanting to protect family but the video proves he is guilty, a petition to arrest 2 people that were just protecting themselves?

jesus fu*king christ people are stupid, she wants justice for her cousin? maybe you cousin shouldn't of fu*king attacked 2 innocent people..

these people can't be this ignorant.
 6 years ago '05        #99
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10683 10683
 BEAST7 said:
[Bbut yea as much as dude tried to compare someone having a machete to a gun its not the same
'gun is small, compact
a machete is a machete[/B]
A machete is a type of knife...

Not all guns are small and compact... Yes, maybe a .22 or a .25...

But what if the n*gga pulled out a AK or an a.ssault rifle...
 07-09-2011, 08:27 AM         #100
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
Some people said it and some people didn't get it the door closed and dudes busted through the door. Once that happened all bets were off. These people talking about he a good father he protecting his son but he missed most of the boy life doing bids up state. They taking into account his prior record too.

But all in all homie don't have sense. I'm still trying to figure out in this economy why you buy a 200 dollar bottle of cologne and where do you get it from? Another issue is this is going to case the family to have more stress because once thepeople that support him going to see this tape and turn on him.

And the cycle starts again those twins she carrying going to miss their father while he locked up just like the dead son did.
Hmmmm that 1st paragraph you typed up has a lot of good points. I'm inclined to agree. Good looking out
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy