Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 The Scenario said:
I guess the attendants were just supposed to get their a.sses beat and their heads bashed in...
death is not deserved in a situation like this, but it sure can be a consequence!

This dude obviously was institutionalized and had no business on the streets with hard working people.
He should get accidental manslaughter for the death of his son.
yea if only the roles were reversed and the dad was dead but instead his son caught the worst of it all
 07-08-2011, 11:35 PM         #62
DreDayAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Off... R I P to the kid. The dad messed up and im sure he is paying for it mentally. Its to bad those workers need to fear for their family and their own safety now. Im sure they did not want it to go down like this.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
the father ought to feel guilty. even though my dad wasn't in my life for the longest he ALWAYS lead a great example. I can't even blame the kid he was following the steps of his dumb a.ss father and if my father was about to throw down over some cologne (which he wouldn't have) i'd be right there beside him, so I can't say "that's what he gets."
 6 years ago '10        #64
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
that's what happens when you try to act tough and start f!ghts over stupid sh*t, eventually you're going to fu*k with the wrong person and get k!lled
 6 years ago '04        #65
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
if it was a gun the dad would be dead too
that is some stupid sh*t right there, and fu*k that petition, sucks the kid died, but 4 damn sure self defense, as soon as that dude ran in with the shovel i woulda been goin with the machete for the jugular
 6 years ago '07        #66
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2814 2814
 REAL_NESS said:
And I sincerely hope when you get in a f!ght, somebody pulls a knife and stabs you in the chest
bruh didn't you learn anything from this video? Just take ur L and go away....first of all your stupid if you think someone who works out(power,endurance, agility, etc) everyday for a sport doesn't have a advantage in a f!ght. Second, if you rewatch the video notice the dad and son beatin the sh*t outta one dude that's 2 vs 1 so yes he did need a weapon..
 6 years ago '04        #67
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
what a dumbass. the dad is lucky he aint getting hit with the murder charge.
 6 years ago '09        #68
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13152 13152
news is always sad
RIP to him
 6 years ago '07        #69
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is sad and ignorant.. i can't believe us black people.. the dad inadvertently got his son k!lled..
 6 years ago '07        #70
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 REAL_NESS said:
Fam.....

A machete and a knife though?
wtf is wrong wit u dudes

did u miss tha pops throwin a bike and swingin a shovel???

what would u be sayin if an attendant got k!lled by tha shovel?"damn,that dude shoulda at least had a knife to protect hisself"

dont condone ignorance
 6 years ago '04        #71
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 I'm The Dan said:
It's as much the kids fault as the fathers. Once the attendants picked up a machete, and they backed out of the door... they should have called it a day. They decided to charge back in. The kid was on top of one beating the sh*t out of him. The other attendant protected himself.

The father deserves to go to jail. the attendants did nothing wrong; they just protected themselves.

RIP to the kid
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
wow...dad is a dumb a$$ straight up, and cuz of that now his son is dead!!! sad son had to die but obviously like father like son...& people mad at the other 2 dudes... umm... who cares what they had on them at least they had something to defend themselves or they could be the ones dead... some people are just so blind... quick to judge, & don't even open there eyes...
 6 years ago '04        #73
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 REAL_NESS said:
No, f!ght back

Whats up with cats these days? Yall cant throw hands?

Remember. The dad was the 1 grabbing anything to use as a weapon. The son knuckled up and ended being the one dying. gtfoh
In a situation like that no one has time to think "Oh okay, the one irrational angry guy is trying to take my head off with a shovel, but this other irrational angry guy just wants to go toe-to-toe so I will just knuckle up with him even though i didn't do jacksh*t for any of this to happen".

You're in a cramped a.ss booth trying to get through the day. n*ggas come barging in acting retarded and brandishing weapons, trying to beat you down for some sh*t you didn't do. Your human instinct to survive is going to naturally kick in and if a n*gga gotta end up with a knife in his chest then so be it.

That "throw hands" sh*t you're talking is for situations where two people have beef with each other and the time finally comes when they gotta f!ght it out.

Maaaan I wish some random n*gga would step to me talking about "f!ght me" and expect me to just "throw hands" with his dumb a.ss. n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man with a kid to raise and goals that have yet to be achieved. I don't have time for that sh*t and I'm going to proudly hit your dumb a.ss with everything including the kitchen sink. fu*k outta here.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 07-09-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #74
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$952 | Props total: 162 162
damn should have been the dad over something so fu*king petty
 6 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 REAL_NESS said:
it was OD. bare knuckles vs a knife. Simple as that

Anyone who disagrees never got into a f!ght in their life or can't f!ght

any 1 who agrees wit u is as big an idiot as that kids father
 07-09-2011, 12:33 AM         #76
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can understand the dad trying to get back what was meant for his boy..If i bought something for my son for his graduation present I'd be a little heated but I would of called it quits after the attendents showed they backpacks and was willing to let the dad look around..The dad was in the wrong and so was the son for busting in swinging but the end result of being a dad and watching your child die right infront of you is the heartbreaking..and the sad part is that if the dad would of said something like "Lets not ruin your graduation day, don't worry we can replace that gift"

They both would of went home alive and well. Sad sh*t but he shouldnt of blew up like that
 07-09-2011, 01:01 AM         #77
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
It's as much the kids fault as the fathers. Once the attendants picked up a machete, and they backed out of the door... they should have called it a day. They decided to charge back in. The kid was on top of one beating the sh*t out of him. The other attendant protected himself.

The father deserves to go to jail. the attendants did nothing wrong; they just protected themselves.
No sir.. You can only use as much force as is being used against you. The kid did not have a weapon when he came back in. Though they'd probably let that guys lawyer get away with self defense because they were just acting stupid. I'm pretty sure though they should def lose their jobs because generally no business allows machetes on its premises let alone knives.
 6 years ago '08        #78
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,800 | Props total: 12453 12453
The kid just as responsible as the dad...dumb a.ss n*gga shoulda told his pops to calm to fu*k down over a bottle of fu*kin cologne...one dumbass dead and another dumbass locked in prison...ny won
 6 years ago '04        #79
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,346 | Props total: 11547 11547
this n*gga picked up a shovel :dead;

rip to the kid
 07-09-2011, 01:15 AM         #80
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ppl actually defending them?

The dad picked up a shovel and swung it at them repeatedly

Threw a bike at them

The door closed

The son busts in and starts wailing on one dude

The dad starts swinging a shovel at the other

But it all gets outta hand when he pulls out a machete?

He didn't even stab him or cut him with the machete

You guys are fu*king idiots forreal

RIP to the kid but he escalated it after the door close

I have no sympathy for dumbasses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice