most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM         #41
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
cuz you know you're wrong
No because I said the same thing 3 times in a row, Im not gonna agree with you. And you wont agree with me
 6 years ago '11        #42
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199
that bi*ch talking about hes innocent he was just protecting his son ..when he was clearly on fkn video puching a n*gga in the face..n*gga aint do sht ..and he came back wanting to f!ght again.aint nothing innocent about that bi*ch!
 6 years ago '10        #43
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8164 8164
 REAL_NESS said:
And you're missing my point, so I'm not going to repeat myself

And to the other dude, the sport you play or what you physically look like doesnt have anything to do with you're f!ghting ability.

Again, the pops was WRONG AS HELL. and for the rest of his life has to live with the fact that hes the reason his son is dead but this sh*t was overboard
So if Brandon Jacobs was beating up on Justin Bieber, he cant poke him up once or twice to get him off him

07-08-2011, 10:43 PM         #44
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
So if Brandon Jacobs was beating up on Justin Bieber, he cant poke him up once or twice to get him off him

You really gonna use that type of exaggerated analogy though fam?
 07-08-2011, 10:44 PM         #45
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad but clearly self defense !
 6 years ago '04        #46
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 REAL_NESS said:
No because I said the same thing 3 times in a row, Im not gonna agree with you. And you wont agree with me
lol aight bruh im done. but i leave with this..

i sincerely hope somebody twice your size kicks in the door to your house and beats you within an inch of your life. and laying next to you on the ground is a kitchen knife.

and while youre getting fu*ked up, the thought to grab that knife and stab your attacker better not for a second cross your fu*kin mind

07-08-2011, 10:46 PM         #47
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
lol aight bruh im done. but i leave with this..

i sincerely hope somebody twice your size kicks in the door to your house and beats you within an inch of your life. and laying next to you on the ground is a kitchen knife.

and while youre getting fu*ked up, the thought to grab that knife and stab your attacker better not for a second cross your fu*kin mind

And I sincerely hope when you get in a f!ght, somebody pulls a knife and stabs you in the chest
 6 years ago '04        #48
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 9977 9977
the minute i see a machete in my f!ght, you win..game over!
 6 years ago '09        #49
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 REAL_NESS said:
And you're missing my point, so I'm not going to repeat myself

And to the other dude, the sport you play or what you physically look like doesnt have anything to do with you're f!ghting ability.

Again, the pops was WRONG AS HELL. and for the rest of his life has to live with the fact that hes the reason his son is dead but this sh*t was overboard
actually, the size of the aggressor does play a part in determining self defense. to a 5'7, 160 person, a 6'2, 250 man charging at you looks a whole lot different than another 5'7, 160 man. add on the belligerence of the dad and the son who drew the initial weapons and stupidly charged in on the attendants after they brandished weapons in defense... the law takes that into account.

and im not sorry for anyone. no r.i.p.'s. no nothing. what's wrong with those people asking for vengeance and retribution? ignorant people doing ignorant sh*t deserve to die. the dad put his and his son's life at stake by his actions. u never know what someone is holding. lucky that there wasnt a gun on the premises cause guess what, the attendants still wouldnt have been charged. kinda mad that the dad came out unscathed. lessen the amount of times i have to look over my shoulder checking for dumb sh*t and lessen the amount of tax dollars i have to contribute in court fees, prison expenses, and welfare. call me whatever but if you man enough to do some ignorant sh*t, u deserve the consequences. and over some cologne. as soon as that machete came out, i would have told my son to go spray on some axe and call it a day.

Last edited by jtread; 07-08-2011 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
ddubb21 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
And I sincerely hope when you get in a f!ght, somebody pulls a knife and stabs you in the chest
then they will be charged for that because i won't have attacked them with a snow shovel and bicycles the first time around :thumbsup: :greetings10:
 6 years ago '04        #51
ddubb21 
space
space
 jtread said:
... as soon as that machete came out, i would have told my son to go spray on some axe and call it a day.

nah that's too logical and sensible. let's try to k!ll them over the $200 cologne instead
 6 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8164 8164
 REAL_NESS said:
You really gonna use that type of exaggerated analogy though fam?
You said it didnt matter though...now you saying you were wrong?
 07-08-2011, 10:57 PM         #53
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the news on this website are a living testimony to natural selection
 6 years ago '04        #54
ddubb21 
space
space
 mdoggslim said:
the news on this website are a living testimony to natural selection
nah more stupid people would be dead if that was true lol...natural selection aint movin fast enough
 6 years ago '09        #55
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 REAL_NESS said:
it was OD. bare knuckles vs a knife. Simple as that

Anyone who disagrees never got into a f!ght in their life or can't f!ght
Your probably right which justifies picking up a knife if someone can't f!ght and doesn't want to f!ght they are going to grab a weapon. And knives at work aren't uncommon i work in a corporate office but sometimes we have parties and cake so there a huge knife there to cut cake.
 07-08-2011, 11:05 PM         #56
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
no it's just the fu*king Bronx
 6 years ago '04        #57
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Your son lost his life over a $200 item that could've been replace. Way to go Dad.
 6 years ago '06        #58
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 3148 3148
I guess the attendants were just supposed to get their a.sses beat and their heads bashed in...
death is not deserved in a situation like this, but it sure can be a consequence!

This dude obviously was institutionalized and had no business on the streets with hard working people.
He should get accidental manslaughter for the death of his son.
 6 years ago '04        #59
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 461 461
She Said she wants justice give the dad the death penalty then.. dumb sonofabi*ch....poor kid that what he gets.
 6 years ago '04        #60
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
I feel bad for the kid that lost his life but seriously the daddy is the blame for this sh*t!!! They lucky they had a machete instead packing a strap! Im sure this type of job gets all type of psychos and they need to be ready just in case some sh*t like this happens. Dude comes in with a shovel and ready to bust heads. These dudes need to be found not guilty! If anybody should be the blame it should be the daddy!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy