Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10714 10714
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
 REAL_NESS said:
A machete though?
 REAL_NESS said:
Fam.....

A machete and a knife though?

Yes a Machete...

That's like saying "A Gun though" when a n*gga gets popped... It's the same sh*t..

You carry weapons for situations like that....

They had that in the booth for protection and they used it in self defense... The pops not only punched the parking dude, but threw the bike and attacked them with a shovel... No way you can expect any man to stand there and take that type of punishment when they have a weapon at hand...

R.I.P to lil homie... It's unfortunate he had to die...
 07-08-2011, 10:12 PM         #22
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
you don't know why he had it there. maybe he's taking a cooking class.

bad example but the point remains.. anyway the aggressor is locked up and his son is dead. over some cologne. street justice bi*ch they all got what was comin to em
street justice? Yup you right, that's why those attendees are scared for their lives
 6 years ago '10        #23
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8255 8255
I dont see anything wrong with what the attendants did

The dad attacked them with

A. Physical Violence
B. A Bike
C. A Shovel

The machete was obviously used to scare them off dude didnt even try to swing it like that, and the parking attendant was getting worked on by the football player, he poked him to get him off of him, thats called self defense.

RIP to the yute tho, his dad basically started the whole incident and he was doing what any kid would do with a pop like that.
 07-08-2011, 10:15 PM         #24
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Yes a Machete...

That's like saying "A Gun though" when a n*gga gets popped... It's the same sh*t..

You carry weapons for situations like that....

They had that in the booth for protection and they used it in self defense... The pops not only punched the parking dude, but threw the bike and attacked them with a shovel... No way you can expect any man to stand there and take that type of punishment when they have a weapon at hand...

R.I.P to lil homie... It's unfortunate he had to die...
If a dude comes at me with a knife or a gun. Then I'm matching up with what I got or anyway I can survive

But you're comparing a failed attempt of a bike throw and a shovel to a machete

And a 19 year olds fists to a knife.

Machetes aint use to "defend", theyre used to maim. The dads a hot-headed idiot but that sh*t is OD
 6 years ago '04        #25
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 REAL_NESS said:
If a dude comes at me with a knife or a gun. Then I'm matching up with what I got or anyway I can survive

But you're comparing a failed attempt of a bike throw and a shovel to a machete

And a 19 year olds fists to a knife.

Machetes aint use to "defend", theyre used to maim. The dads a hot-headed idiot but that sh*t is OD
they were supposed to sit back and get the sh*t beat out of them? hot headed idiot doesnt begin to describe that dude...there's no "OD" when they didnt even return the violence the first several times and then were still attacked by the dude and his son lol gtfoh
 6 years ago '06        #26
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
Thats some sad sh*t....I still cant believe the family is saying that he is not guilty and it was the parking lot attendants fault.
 6 years ago '06        #27
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
If you cant afford to have 200 dollar cologne stolen then you shouldn't own 200 dollar cologne....
 07-08-2011, 10:20 PM         #28
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
they were supposed to sit back and get the sh*t beat out of them? hot headed idiot doesnt begin to describe that dude...there's no "OD" when they didnt even return the violence the first several times and then were still attacked by the dude and his son lol gtfoh
No, f!ght back

Whats up with cats these days? Yall cant throw hands?

Remember. The dad was the 1 grabbing anything to use as a weapon. The son knuckled up and ended being the one dying. gtfoh
 6 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25861 25861
My uncle is not guilty for what he did

Really whoever said that needs to be shot lol

6 years ago '04        #30
ddubb21 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
No, f!ght back

Whats up with cats these days? Yall cant throw hands?

Remember. The dad was the 1 grabbing anything to use as a weapon. The son knuckled up and ended being the one dying. gtfoh
yea it's a sad thing he died but that was not the point. u calling "OD" on the kid with the knife after the father was on the one who picked up weapons multiple times was my point. end of the day somebody's dead for no reason yet again. sad world
 6 years ago '05        #31
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
yo i believe in not taking no sh*t.. but that was dumb as sh*t to lose your life over... He should have let that go..
 07-08-2011, 10:25 PM         #32
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
yea it's a sad thing he died but that was not the point. u calling "OD" on the kid with the knife after the father was on the one who picked up weapons multiple times was my point. end of the day somebody's dead for no reason yet again. sad world
it was OD. bare knuckles vs a knife. Simple as that

Anyone who disagrees never got into a f!ght in their life or can't f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #33
ddubb21 
space
space
 Legit1 said:
That seems weird to me as how the attendant got off with self-defense

The boy was beating him with his bare fist but the guy defended himself with a knife and stabbed him which eventually k!lled him

And the other attendant had a machete

Iono know bout this man R.I.P tho
after what preceded obviously the cops felt that stabbing back was a reasonable and justified response
 6 years ago '04        #34
ddubb21 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:

you're still ignoring the point...if it was just the son who busted in out of nowhere and beat the sh*t out the dude it would not be a problem. the dad repeatedly threatened with weapons. that's when it's a wrap right there. after that, they come back, the perception is they are there to use deadly force. this was never a fist f!ght in the first place
 6 years ago '10        #35
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8255 8255
 REAL_NESS said:

Son this was a future college football player working out on some little parking attendant, he didn't have to be hitting him like that it wasnt even a f!ght it was an attack and they defended themselves.

Pops should feel awful and Im sure he does, but if people wanna go after the parking attendants I hope they machete the sh*t out of anyone who tries to get at them
 07-08-2011, 10:29 PM         #36
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your pride gets the best of you in certain situations. Someone allegedly stealing a gift you bought for your son's graduation. I feel the father should have let it go. Called it weak, filed a report or something, and moved on. I didn't know you could use a knife vs someone punching on you, but hell self defense. The father is to blame IMO. Now he has to live with it.
 07-08-2011, 10:32 PM         #37
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
you're still ignoring the point...if it was just the son who busted in out of nowhere and beat the sh*t out the dude it would not be a problem. the dad repeatedly threatened with weapons. that's when it's a wrap right there. after that, they come back, the perception is they are there to use deadly force. this was never a fist f!ght in the first place
And you're missing my point, so I'm not going to repeat myself

And to the other dude, the sport you play or what you physically look like doesnt have anything to do with you're f!ghting ability.

Again, the pops was WRONG AS HELL. and for the rest of his life has to live with the fact that hes the reason his son is dead but this sh*t was overboard
 6 years ago '04        #38
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DrX said:
what was the parking attendant doing with a machete :budden:

this aint the congo
R.I.P to the son... but when they said dude pulled out a machete i was like
 07-08-2011, 10:36 PM         #39
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They saw the machete and still charged in. It aint even that serious. Let the police handle it. Some people are just too quick to f!ght. Too damn emotional.
 6 years ago '04        #40
ddubb21 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
And you're missing my point, so I'm not going to repeat myself

And to the other dude, the sport you play or what you physically look like doesnt have anything to do with you're f!ghting ability.

Again, the pops was WRONG AS HELL. and for the rest of his life has to live with the fact that hes the reason his son is dead but this sh*t was overboard
cuz you know you're wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy