Jul 8 - Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Nautilus O said:
I know that sh*t hard to spell but god damn my n*gga

Spell Check was probably like "I aint even got that language pack, youre on your own"
 6 years ago '07        #182
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
at that girl saying he's still not guilty and acting in self defense, when those 2 dudes were trying to avoid that whole sh*t lol.

crazy sh*t, now that guy is responsible for his own kid death...good job
 6 years ago '11        #183
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1377 1377
Lol some of ya'll are to damn emotional.. just because hes a football star doesnt mean what they did was not WRONG. They fu*ked up and home boy was beatin the sh*t outta him. its self defense homie, he got poked and thats what he deserved. fu*k it if im gettin my a.ss beat and i had a knife i would do the same thing

its the same as if someone broke in ya crib... your allowed to defend yourself. i got no sympathy for the dad because obviously he's just a everyday crook. the son is in the wrong too, you break open a door to a guy wielding a knife.. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN? LOL man

all you gotta do nowadays is say INSPIRING RAPPER or FOOTBALL STAR slain in murder and hes automatically the one thats right.
 6 years ago '11        #184
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1377 1377
and i bet the cologne was underneath the seat in the whip or misplaced somewhere. LOL if not its they own dumbass fault for leaving the doors unlocked. Last time i checked parkin attendants dont hold on to the keys.

SMH x10000000
 6 years ago '07        #185
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 chi100z said:
More ghetto trash that think they can do what they please.

at that loser dying. Not so tough now are you?

Knowing he was k!lled actually makes me happy, one less piece of trash in the world. :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2011, 10:55 AM         #186
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both got what they deserved, justice has been served.

dad has to live with the fact that he got his son k!lled over some bullsh*t
 6 years ago '08        #187
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
The parking lot attendants should not be charged..

They tried to call the cops but the dad clearly wanted to f!ght and got his son murdered over something petty.

The father should have set the proper example for his son and brought the legal authorities in to investigate the theft rather than going through that door to attack two people he thought MAY have stolen the cologne. Even if he was 100% sure that they stole his cologne he should have handled it like an adult..

The dad has been convicted of armed robbery and selling heroin so he was clearly a low life scum bag..
 6 years ago '07        #188
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 antoniob 321 said:
da fu*k a parking attendent doing with a machete??

to be honest, those attendents at the end of the day gonna feel bad about k!lling the kid. all this over some cologne though...
Of course they will...........but they turned the other cheek and didnt f!ght back until they had no other choice. Them ignorant n*ggas should have just called the police, got a report and take it to court. The father has to feel like a complete dumbass. He basically got his son murked. Instead of him holding his son back and saying yo lets GTFOH, he bum rushes in right behind the n*gga. Sad sad sad..
 6 years ago '07        #189
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
lol yo THE REALNESS is not being real at all lol
 6 years ago '04        #190
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
 Jacc Blacc said:
over a stolen cologne???? the guys father pushed this hard over cologne???

it sucks isiyah died BUT he should have took his father amd left, why the fukk would you join in and try to beat up on someone for cologne

someone need to ask the dad was it worth it

im just glad no one in boxden is ignorant enough to call racism

and after isiyah family sees the tape i dont know why they are asking for justice or why they're saying isiyah dad is not guilty.....that sh*t is open and shut, would have been better if the dad got k!lled-
I call rascism!!! Those stupid ******s!
 6 years ago '09        #191
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
LMAO @ the bi*ch tryna say he's innocent, he was just protecting his son.

HOW THE fu*k does that make any damn sense?
 6 years ago '04        #192
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,243 | Props total: 3835 3835
Rest in Peace to homie. The jail time that the father gets won't numb the pain over the loss of his son due to his stupidity.

That father is a jackass...
 07-12-2011, 04:11 PM         #193
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm...thats some sad ish

rip to the son
 07-12-2011, 05:15 PM         #194
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The attendees are in the right. Every man has the right to defend themselves. The father hit the n*gga wit a 2 piece and they still didn't f!ght him. Then he tried to throw the bike, then came at them wit a shovel. Would any of you let anybody hit you wit a shovel? Yea I thought not. Sorry, but the kid deserved what he got. He came in there with bad intentions and he got fu*ked up. Don't feel sorry for him or the father at all. As the father he should've been the one trying to calm down the situation. And you got these idiot family members talking about he's not guilty. Really? Did you see the tape?
 6 years ago '06        #195
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
this is sad but its the fathers fault!!! he shouldve handled this differently! now i just learned a lesson
 6 years ago '08        #196
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
waste of fu*king life and talent
 6 years ago '07        #197
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
i worked overnight in a parking lot, and i carried a 9mm with me, I stay in New Orleans n*ggas always acuse you of sh*t, stuff happens, what was the attendee gonna do just get beat up n*ggas came at them with weapons, a snow shovel
 6 years ago '10        #198
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
the son was just f!ghting alongside his dad, can't knock that.
But the father of the year award goes to...............
 6 years ago '04        #199
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 435 435
self defense all the way

the parking lot attendants weren't even trying to f!ght, only but so much they could take

the cologne probably fell under the car seat or something
 07-18-2011, 11:02 AM         #200
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
lol aight bruh im done. but i leave with this..

i sincerely hope somebody twice your size kicks in the door to your house and beats you within an inch of your life. and laying next to you on the ground is a kitchen knife.

and while youre getting fu*ked up, the thought to grab that knife and stab your attacker better not for a second cross your fu*kin mind

:agreement6:

BeatTycoon said:
In a situation like that no one has time to think "Oh okay, the one irrational angry guy is trying to take my head off with a shovel, but this other irrational angry guy just wants to go toe-to-toe so I will just knuckle up with him even though i didn't do jacksh*t for any of this to happen".

You're in a cramped a.ss booth trying to get through the day. n*ggas come barging in acting retarded and brandishing weapons, trying to beat you down for some sh*t you didn't do. Your human instinct to survive is going to naturally kick in and if a n*gga gotta end up with a knife in his chest then so be it.

That "throw hands" sh*t you're talking is for situations where two people have beef with each other and the time finally comes when they gotta f!ght it out.

Maaaan I wish some random n*gga would step to me talking about "f!ght me" and expect me to just "throw hands" with his dumb a.ss. n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man with a kid to raise and goals that have yet to be achieved. I don't have time for that sh*t and I'm going to proudly hit your dumb a.ss with everything including the kitchen sink. fu*k outta here.
my man

REAL_NESS said:
it was OD. bare knuckles vs a knife. Simple as that

Anyone who disagrees never got into a f!ght in their life or can't f!ght
What the fck is wrong with you? You can very well die from bare knuckles as you can from a knife. Too many blows to the head can k!ll you, ONE BLOW TO THE HEAD CAN k!ll YOU .

so fck outta here with that sh*t...ol lets have a fair f!ght guys a.ss n*gga.. like these attendants, who woke up that morning already pissed cause they job sucks, and i know its hot as fu*k...planned to get jumped by 1 big n*gga and his football college bound son

We grown man up in here my dude, nobody on that oh lets f!ght it out bullsh*t. this is 2011, not 1986 n*gga. Ol f!ghting like Micheal Jackson in the "Beat it" video a.ss n*gga.

Im a 25 year old police officer, let me be off duty and somebody barges in my door punching me and see that you end up just like this kid.

RIP to him tho, he was following his fathers lead. Things would have turned out differently if that man was a better leader to his son.

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-18-2011 at 11:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy