Austin Rivers Makes NC Pro-Am Debut

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
 Main Event said:
Keep my name the fu*k out your posts n*gga, im not about to take part in appreciations threads of a fu*kin HS player that isn't THAT good. Sorry if im not saying he's god in constitutes to hating

You and Zerk play captain save a ho to any Duke player to make them seem better than they really are but you comin at me for not agreeing?
but yet ur here
 07-09-2011, 02:19 PM         #82
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Keep my name the fu*k out your posts n*gga, im not about to take part in appreciations threads of a fu*kin HS player that isn't THAT good. Sorry if im not saying he's god it constitutes to hating

You and Zerk play captain save a ho to any Duke player to make them seem better than they really are but you comin at me for not agreeing?

How is he seeming better than he is... This n*gga has repeatedly dropped 30+ on the best HS players in the country. I'm saying the SAME things I said about Austin before Duke was even said to be in his recruitment. k!ll yourself you fu*king f*ggot.
 6 years ago '08        #83
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 lboog1423 said:
but yet ur here
Now find me 1 post where im hating on Rivers in here. If you think im serious when i said Co-Sign then dont even bother posting again, now shut the fu*k up the most i've ever said negative about him is i dont think he'll be a big timer scorer at Duke
 Bezerk said:

How is he seeming better than he is... This n*gga has repeatedly dropped 30+ on the best HS players in the country. I'm saying the SAME things I said about Austin before Duke was even said to be in his recruitment. k!ll yourself you fu*king f*ggot.
Where did i say that about Rivers n*gga? I said you n*ggas hype up all your other recruits to make them seem better and when we dont agree its "yall n*ggas are hating". I said Rasheed would be the 3rd best in our class months ago and yall came at me sideways when in reality its the truth. I've never said Rivers was bad i said he was good when he committed, he's not worthy of getting appreciations threads because Lowkey ralez are right he's not even ranked 1 in his class Davis is. But i guess im just hating for not thinking he's Jesus in sneakers though

Last edited by Main Event; 07-09-2011 at 02:30 PM..
 07-09-2011, 02:34 PM         #84
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Now find me 1 post where im hating on Rivers in here. If you think im serious when i said Co-Sign then dont even bother posting again, now shut the fu*k up the most i've ever said negative about him is i dont think he'll be a big timer scorer at Duke

Where did i say that about Rivers n*gga? I said you n*ggas hype up all your other recruits to make them seem better and when we dont agree its "yall n*ggas are hating". I said Rasheed would be the 3rd best in our class months ago and yall came at me sideways when in reality its the truth. I've never said Rivers was bad i said he was good when he committed, he's not worthy of getting appreciations threads because Lowkey ralez are right he's not even ranked 1 in his class Davis is. But i guess im just hating for not thinking he's Jesus in sneakers though
I pretty much NEVER say people are just hating... so you can get that sh*t the fu*k out of here. But there are certain people who are blatant haters. There's a difference.

But this isn't a fu*king appreciation thread... This is a "he did something, this is what he did" thread. There's news and videos here....

n*ggas make NC Pro/am threads EVERY YEAR... k!ll yourself... you trying to make it seem like there's extra Austin favoritism when it's just n*ggas doing the same thing they do EVERY YEAR.

AND you f*gs are acting like Duke fans are the ones hyping him up when Duke fans are NEVER the ones to make the fu*king threads? But we doing the hyping?

fu*k outta here.
 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM         #85
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

im glad you see what we saying..
 6 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Bezerk said:
I pretty much NEVER say people are just hating... so you can get that sh*t the fu*k out of here. But there are certain people who are blatant haters. There's a difference.

But this isn't a fu*king appreciation thread... This is a "he did something, this is what he did" thread. There's news and videos here....

n*ggas make NC Pro/am threads EVERY YEAR... k!ll yourself... you trying to make it seem like there's extra Austin favoritism when it's just n*ggas doing the same thing they do EVERY YEAR.

AND you f*gs are acting like Duke fans are the ones hyping him up when Duke fans are NEVER the ones to make the fu*king threads? But we doing the hyping?
fu*k outta here.

n*gga you n*ggas dont make threads hyping up your recruits is that what you're saying? You made a fu*king thread for Mason Plumlee dont even try this BS and the TS is a Duke fan, nobody makes threads for Pro Am

Hey Guess who made this thread

Or how bout this one

Dont try this BS and make it seem like he doesnt get more favoritism like i said Davis is the number 1 player in the class go do searches on him then go do Rivers then come back and say that again..Cant wait for that Marshall Plumlee dropped 10 points in a Duke game thread
 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM         #87
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pwned..
 6 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 Main Event said:

n*gga u r in damn near every Rivers thread along wit LowKey. Yall have been in more of them sh*ts than me and Im the Duke fan. If a n*gga is that overrated, he sure gets a lot of yalls attention.
 07-09-2011, 02:58 PM         #89
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
n*gga u r in damn near every Rivers thread along wit LowKey. Yall have been in more of them sh*ts than me and Im the Duke fan. If a n*gga is that overrated, he sure gets a lot of yalls attention.
have you not seen me and him actually prop this mother fu*ker?
 6 years ago '08        #90
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
I can literally pull up 1 thread that will have more posts from you in 2pages than all of mine on Rivers prior to this thread, honestly just shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '10        #91
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
have you not seen me and him actually prop this mother fu*ker?

Lowkey18 said:
he did squish 1 in one of the UNC boys face.. but a few were wide open.. i mean dude is great player but not what some are hyping him up to be (like i did harrison)
 Lowkey18 said:
dunk was damn good... but you guys really think sheed couldnt have blocked that without maybe hurting the kid?

Lowkey18 said:
nolan got dropped tho.. then ripped.. for a off the glass alley for a tip in.. but we talkin about the dunk austin rivers had

Edit-- second time threw it doesn't look like nolan but damn its kinda close.. but i just read bassy i believe say it wasn't nolan.. still though.. that sequence was better than Austins IMO.. austin still ripped it tho../
this the type sh*t im talkin abt. yea u give a n*gga props lol, but u make damn sure not to give a n*gga too much credit. n*gga jumper nice, bbbbbbut.....yea that crossover was nasty bbbbut. ALWAYS gotta throw in somethin negative towards the n*gga. If u dont think that is hatin then i wont say another word abt it.

Main Event said:
I can literally pull up 1 thread that will have more posts from you in 2pages than all of mine on Rivers prior to this thread, honestly just shut the fu*k up
and they will all pretty much be responses my n*gga, like i said earlier in this one. I can also pull up damn near every Austin Rivers thread wit ur 2 cents in it

Find a couple threads where I post before u and Id be more impressed.
 6 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Main Event said:

n*gga you n*ggas dont make threads hyping up your recruits is that what you're saying? You made a fu*king thread for Mason Plumlee dont even try this BS and the TS is a Duke fan, nobody makes threads for Pro Am

Hey Guess who made this thread

Or how bout this one

Dont try this BS and make it seem like he doesnt get more favoritism like i said Davis is the number 1 player in the class go do searches on him then go do Rivers then come back and say that again..Cant wait for that Marshall Plumlee dropped 10 points in a Duke game thread
 Main Event said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space

( a thread i didnt post in)

(another one i didnt post in)

I can keep going or you can shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '10        #94
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Main Event said:

( a thread i didnt post in)

(another one i didnt post in)

I can keep going or you can shut the fu*k up
get'em
 6 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
^^ damn main the fu*k thread did i go into, i guess rivers will be ok he's really no different from any basketball star coming out of hs
 6 years ago '04        #96
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 Blkboipurp said:
:lachen001:This dude doesn't ever know what the fu*k he's talking about
He's lost in the sauce bud, Austin Rivers is the future!
 6 years ago '11        #97
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
that n*gga Main making n*ggas soul burn slow
 6 years ago '09        #98
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
They didn't play defense or anything , he even let him do that self alley oop cmon son
 6 years ago '08        #99
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Jralez said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm serious..we'll have to wait and see what else he got tho..
 07-09-2011, 04:20 PM         #100
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we aren't making threads about him? We make threads posting videos?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago