Austin Rivers Makes NC Pro-Am Debut

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Austin could go to every pro-am snatch souls and n*ggas would still hate

Especially LOWKEY that n*gga got a austin rivers signal that goes off and he appears to drop hate

That alley to himself was nasty AS fu*k
I thought i was the only one to notice

That n*gga Main Event the same damn way too

Last edited by lboog1423; 07-09-2011 at 12:29 PM..
 07-09-2011, 12:33 PM         #62
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he'll be with the Celtics soon. I hope y'all n*ggas not thinking he gonna join any other squad but celtics when his NBA chance comes around
 07-09-2011, 12:33 PM         #63
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:

im a.ssuming you can't read also then.
 6 years ago '10        #64
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
im a.ssuming you can't read also then.
I read just fine. U feel the need to voice ur opinion on Rivers in EVERY SINGLE Austin Rivers thread lol. Sh*t is hilarious to me honestly. I cnt think of one Rivers thread where u havent said pretty much the same sh*t. We get it n*gga.
 07-09-2011, 12:47 PM         #65
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sub zero
 6 years ago '05        #66
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 lboog1423 said:
I read just fine. U feel the need to voice ur opinion on Rivers in EVERY SINGLE Austin Rivers thread lol. Sh*t is hilarious to me honestly. I cnt think of one Rivers thread where u havent said pretty much the same sh*t. We get it n*gga.
How is him criticizing Rivers in every thread any different from you riding his d!ck every thread? Ol hypocrite a.ss n*gga
 07-09-2011, 12:50 PM         #67
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
i could say the same for you or zerk or any of the other 20 threads that has this mutha fu*ka name in it.. this is a forum am i wrong? Aren't we suppose to go into threads and discuss things? am i wrong? maybe i could point out your constant d!ck sucking of the kid.. im not even hating on the kid i gave him fu*king props said he was good.. just said he wouldn't dominate like YOU are saying he will.. hell one of your duke fans said he'd drop 40 on unc (hes lying if he doesnt say he means it imo).. only thing i said is he will be overhyped like barnes was and he will not dominate like hes doing now.. he will not come in and be the best player in the nation imo...
 07-09-2011, 12:54 PM         #68
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
How is him criticizing Rivers in every thread any different from you riding his d!ck every thread? Ol hypocrite a.ss n*gga
mutha fu*king thank you.
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
i could say the same for you or zerk or any of the other 20 threads that has this mutha fu*ka name in it.. this is a forum am i wrong? Aren't we suppose to go into threads and discuss things? am i wrong? maybe i could point out your constant d!ck sucking of the kid.. im not even hating on the kid i gave him fu*king props said he was good.. just said he wouldn't dominate like YOU are saying he will.. hell one of your duke fans said he'd drop 40 on unc (hes lying if he doesnt say he means it imo).. only thing i said is he will be overhyped like barnes was and he will not dominate like hes doing now.. he will not come in and be the best player in the nation imo...
Dont u think we know ur stance on Rivers by now.

Jralez said:
I respond to n*ggas hatin n threads yes. U dont see me in every other college team thread hatin and saying the same sh*t. Go look in the Rivers threads and find 3 where Im on the first page hypin the n*gga up, Ill wait on that. Most of my responses r to the same n*ggas that say the same sh*t in every Rivers thread....Not the best, no left hand, overrated etc. We know n*gga

Obv im not the only one to notice the same n*ggas sayin the same sh*t in every Rivers thread
 6 years ago '05        #70
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 lboog1423 said:
Dont u think we know ur stance on Rivers by now.

I respond to n*ggas hatin n threads yes. U dont see me in every other college team thread hatin and saying the same sh*t. Go look in the Rivers threads and find 3 where Im on the first page hypin the n*gga up, Ill wait on that. Most of my responses r to the same n*ggas that say the same sh*t in every Rivers thread....Not the best, no left hand, overrated etc. We know n*gga

Obv im not the only one to notice the same n*ggas sayin the same sh*t in every Rivers thread
he's not the best though, never goes to his left, and plays 0 defense..... it's not like any of that is false
 6 years ago '07        #71
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
he has a cool nickname
 07-09-2011, 01:41 PM         #72
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
he's not the best though, never goes to his left, and plays 0 defense..... it's not like any of that is false
this...
 6 years ago '10        #73
space
space
 Jralez said:
Ok if thats ur opinion cool, I respect that. But to say the same sh*t abt the n*gga in every thread abt him is a bit much my n*gga. That is str8 hatin at its finest lol. Same type n*ggas that go in every Bron and Kobe thread just to say some negative sh*t abt them. If the n*gga overrated whats the point of keepin on talkin abt him. Go make a thread abt the n*ggas thats better.
 07-09-2011, 01:57 PM         #74
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Ok if thats ur opinion cool, I respect that. But to say the same sh*t abt the n*gga in every thread abt him is a bit much my n*gga. That is str8 hatin at its finest lol. Same type n*ggas that go in every Bron and Kobe thread just to say some negative sh*t abt them. If the n*gga overrated whats the point of keepin on talkin abt him. Go make a thread abt the n*ggas thats better.
we can say the same for the CONSTANT d!ck sucking from the mother fu*ker b4 he even steps foot in college.. like we unc fans did with harrison last year when you guys said it was annoying.. am i wrong?>
 07-09-2011, 02:01 PM         #75
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I swear if n*ggaz not playing against Jordan they get no credit

stfu the n*gga is nice damn
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #76
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 r.burgundy said:
they act like 15 points wit nobody guardin u makes u a monster
 07-09-2011, 02:09 PM         #77
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone who balls out in the summer league balls out in college. #Fact

Things don't really pickup until the playoffs though.
 07-09-2011, 02:09 PM         #78
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS: Austin is a monster regardless. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #79
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
 lboog1423 said:

Keep my name the fu*k out your posts n*gga, im not about to take part in appreciations threads of a fu*kin HS player that isn't THAT good. Sorry if im not saying he's god it constitutes to hating

You and Zerk play captain save a ho to any Duke player to make them seem better than they really are but you comin at me for not agreeing?

Last edited by Main Event; 07-09-2011 at 02:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
we can say the same for the CONSTANT d!ck sucking from the mother fu*ker b4 he even steps foot in college.. like we unc fans did with harrison last year when you guys said it was annoying.. am i wrong?>
I didnt say sh*t abt Harrison before the season....I made one thread abt the n*gga during the season abt his terrible play early in the season. Gave the n*gga his props in the same thread when he started beastin second hald of the season. Aint said sh*t abt a UNC player since.

How is it d!ck riding when im responding to n*ggas like u saying the same sh*t. Im not in this n*ggas threads hypin him up (go look for yourself), Im callin yall out on saying the same sh*t, but now thats d!ck riding . I have never said he will be best in college next yr. Most Ive said was, cant wait to see the n*gga play and askin n*ggas how they can get so many flaws from a n*ggas game from highlight tapes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy