most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 VictoryThagr8 said:
pacquiao has been weight around 145 since his first f!ght with morrales. The difference is that he dont have to cut 20 lbs anymore to make weight. Pacquaio always had great stamina. If he blew up around 160 and keep his speed and stamina, then i would question. But he has been weighing around 145 at f!ght night. He used to spar and hurt bigger f!ghters in the lower weight class. And watching morrales hurting maidana at 140 shows how great the 4 great(morrales, marquez, barrera, pacquaio) really are.

Really Duran, Hearns also moved up in weight and carried their speed and power at the higher weight class. I dont see anybody saying they on steroids.

And the guy who said floyd resume>>>>>>>>>Pac resume is a dumbass and should stop watching boxing.

FLoyd's resume is nowhere near as good as pacquaio. Floyd resume is the reason why floyd is get so much criticism.

Pac has one of the best resume out of all the active f!ghters.
The only active f!ghter that can say they have a better resume is hopkins.

Prime Barrera, prime marquez and and little out of prime Morrales(i dont count the third f!ght)>>>>>>>>>>anybody on floyds resume.

6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
 VictoryThagr8 said:
pacquiao has been weight around 145 since his first f!ght with morrales. The difference is that he dont have to cut 20 lbs anymore to make weight. Pacquaio always had great stamina. If he blew up around 160 and keep his speed and stamina, then i would question. But he has been weighing around 145 at f!ght night. He used to spar and hurt bigger f!ghters in the lower weight class. And watching morrales hurting maidana at 140 shows how great the 4 great(morrales, marquez, barrera, pacquaio) really are.
When he was getting blasted by Singsurat, he didn't have such great stamina.

Dude started at flyweight(actually junior flyweight) and started rehydrating to the mid 140s less than a decade later...lol.

Really Duran, Hearns also moved up in weight and carried their speed and power at the higher weight class. I dont see anybody saying they on steroids.
Hearns was a big big welter 6"1 with long arms and broad shoulders. His frame could take the weight. Durant at lightweight was a boxer with great footwork. Duran at middleweight was a slugger only. He had lost more than a lot of handspeed and footspeed. His power wasn't elite for middleweight either.(A lot of that can be explained by age though)

FLoyd's resume is nowhere near as good as pacquaio. Floyd resume is the reason why floyd is get so much criticism.
Nowhere near as good? Seriously?

Manny's Best Wins
Sasakul(one of the best flyweights in recent memory)
Barrera(2x)
Marquez
Morales(2x)

Floyd's
Chicanito(Had never lost at Superfeatherweight and only other loss was to Oscar.)
Chico(Undefeated KO artist with a lot of momentum)
JLC(2x)
Gatti
De la Hoya

His wins were more convincing and impressive.

Pac has one of the best resume out of all the active f!ghters. The only active f!ghter that can say they have a better resume is hopkins.
Floyd and B-Hops are better by a bit.
Prime Barrera, prime marquez and and little out of prime Morrales(i dont count the third f!ght)>>>>>>>>>>anybody on floyds resume.
Beating an actual game De la Hoya at 154>>
Beating an undefeated KO artist who was p4p ranked>>>
Beating a prime Castillo twice>
 6 years ago '09        #123
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,826 | Props total: 8933 8933
1) This f!ght STILL isnt happening
2) Even if there is a f!ght I have this wierd feeling that its going to somehow be a boring f!ght and not live up to the expectations
 6 years ago '07        #124
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30328 30328
So I just got around to reading all this testing stuff. This sh*t keeps getting better.

@ Arum not trusting USADA because he thinks america is out to get Pacman. Arum wants WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) to conduct the testing. Now, for those that haven't read the interviews from members of both those agencies in the past few days... let me break it down quickly.

Aparently, WADA does not conduct any testing, for any event, EVER! They just create the standards by which other agencies follow. Basically meaning, they determine what is considered to be an illegal drug, or what is legal, and protocols, etc. Then WADA, works with a a country's official anti-doping agency to conduct tests.

So for instance, if an athlete lives in america, WADA would have USADA conduct testing on the athlete. If the american athlete was preparing for an event to be held in London. WADA would have USADA conduct all testing for the athlete while he/she is training in america. Once that athlete lands in London, WADA would then have the official United Kingdon Anti-Doping agency conduct the testing.

So basically, Bob Arum is full of sh*t..... but we all already knew that. So basically, USADA would be conducting the tests anyway.

6 years ago '06        #125
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
team roid and arum do not want this f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #126
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
I noticed in threads the last post thats ether nobody says anything after it lol
 6 years ago '06        #127
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 stogz said:

So basically, Bob Arum is full of sh*t..... but we all already knew that. So basically, USADA would be conducting the tests anyway.
Exactly so why are you dumb Mayweather stans still bi*ching. WADA will supervise USADA to conduct the testing. Your a genius. Took you that long to figure that out? LMAO. Yet, you Gayweather stans are still bi*ching and crying Just give up, you guys argue yourselves into corners. Its Mayweather's move/ball is in his court.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-14-2011 at 09:07 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #128
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 carltouss619 said:
LOL I don't believe anything Bob Arum says
idk why anyone does
 6 years ago '04        #129
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds like some bull to me...
You agree to the testing but not by the company that does testing for the olympics?
 6 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 Tha-Problem said:
Sounds like some bull to me...
You agree to the testing but not by the company that does testing for the olympics?
WADA (WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY) would supervise USADA. Whats the problem? God you Flomos will continue to bi*ch to the death.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Tha-Problem 
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
WADA (WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY) would supervise USADA. Whats the problem? God you Flomos will continue to bi*ch to the death.

Who's bi*ching?
Flomo's?

Your reaching brah
 6 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 Tha-Problem said:

Who's bi*ching?
Flomo's?

Your reaching brah
LOL YOUR bi*chING. Another case of Flomo-denial. You said by Pacquiao agreeing to random blood and urine testing as long as its supervised by WADA and conducted by USADA is "bull"? Whats bull bro? Enlighten me. Ya'll continue to complain over testing... Just stop its over.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-14-2011 at 10:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #133
Tha-Problem 
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
LOL YOUR bi*chING. Another case of Flomo-denial. You said by Pacquiao agreeing to random blood and urine testing as long as its supervised by WADA and conducted by USADA is "bull"? Whats bull bro? Enlighten me. Ya'll continue to complain over testing... Just stop bro its over.
n*gga you high?
I didn't say that. All I said was it sounds like some bull (Referring to the whole statement). You reached to get ^^^ out of what I said

These n*ggas is the one's "bi*ching." All I hear is excuses and there is still no names signed on the dotted line

Flomo-denial
n*gga you high
 6 years ago '07        #134
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Exactly so why are you dumb Mayweather stans still bi*ching. WADA will supervise USADA to conduct the testing. Your a genius. Took you that long to figure that out? LMAO. Yet, you Gayweather stans are still bi*ching and crying Just give up, you guys argue yourselves into corners. Its Mayweather's move/ball is in his court.

You dumb, d!ck-riding, f*ggot, jackass.

WADA won't supervise ANYTHING!!!! They never have, never will. They will ask USADA to do testing, and give them a list of banned substances. THAT'S IT! USADA will say "ok". Then proceed to do the testing with absolutely no interference from WADA at all. After USADA conducts all testing, on their own... they will share what the results of the testing was.

Do you understand that now moron?

No?

Okay, let me make it even more clear for you.

WADA doesn't even have the kind of staff that can even tell what a positive test is. Even if you give them a test tube full of pig's blood and steroids, mixed with HGH and cocaine.... they wouldn't know what do to with it. They'd have to hand it over to someone else?

Arum doesn't want WADA to supervise the test, you flaming retard! He wants them to PERFORM the testing, you a.ss licking child molester. He does not want USADA to handle any of pacman's test samples because he thinks that america is out to get pacman.... does that make sense you tranny banging illiterate. What Arum is asking for is totally impossible. Which means, Arum has no clue about the details of drug testing. He was just saying anything that came to his mind, in the way of an excuse. If he had a real solution/counter-proposal, then what he said would make some kind of sense.

Last edited by stogz; 07-14-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 stogz said:
You dumb, d!ck-riding, f*ggot, jackass.

WADA won't supervise ANYTHING!!!! They never have, never will. They will ask USADA to do testing, and give them a list of banned substances. THAT'S IT! USADA will say "ok". Then proceed to do the testing with absolutely no interference from WADA at all. After USADA conducts all testing, on their own... they will share what the results of the testing was.

Do you understand that now moron?

No?

Okay, let me make it even more clear for you.

WADA doesn't even have the kind of staff that can even tell what a positive test is. Even if you give them a test tube full of pig's blood and steroids, mixed with HGH and cocaine.... they wouldn't know what do to with it. They'd have to hand it over to someone else?

Arum doesn't want WADA to supervise the test, you flaming retard! He wants them to PERFORM the testing, you a.ss licking child molester. He does not want USADA to handle any of pacman's test samples because he thinks that america is out to get pacman.... does that make sense you tranny banging illiterate. What Arum is asking for is totally impossible. Which means, Arum has no clue about the details of drug testing. He was just saying anything that came to his mind, in the way of an excuse. If he had a real solution/counter-proposal, then what he said would make some kind of sense.
Your retarded you fkn flomo! WADA vs USADA same fu*ken sh*t. USADA will handle the testing!!!! Just like you said in your post. WADA goes asks USADA to conduct the test. So what the fu*k is the problem? He said he wants to go through WADA or whoever is incharge of Olympics and they, in turn, would go through a company like USADA to actually conduct the tests. They would then report to the NSAC and WADA or IOC. Extra set of eyes is all. Arum never said he wants specifically WADA to conduct the test LEARN TO READ! "The Olympic organization would handle the tests" meaning they would be the governing body that oversees the testing. Thats it!! He NEVER said The Olympic Organization will conduct the test. Just oversee or administrate the testing.. GET IT? you unemployed broke BUM! What the fu*k is the problem? Why you still bi*ching you fkn retard? You MAAAD? Pacquiao agreed to Random Blood no cut off/more then enough and your Flomo a.ss is still crying. GTFO.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-14-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #136
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Your retarded you fkn flomo! WADA vs USADA same fu*ken sh*t. USADA will handle the testing!!!! Just like you said in your post. WADA goes asks USADA to conduct the test. So what the fu*k is the problem? He said he wants to go through WADA or whoever is incharge of Olympics and they, in turn, would go through a company like USADA to actually conduct the tests. They would then report to the NSAC and WADA or IOC. Extra set of eyes is all. Arum never said he wants specifically WADA to conduct the test LEARN TO READ! "The Olympic organization would handle the tests" meaning they would be the governing body that oversees the testing. Thats it!! He NEVER said The Olympic Organization will conduct the test. Just oversee or administrate the testing.. GET IT? you unemployed broke BUM! What the fu*k is the problem? Why you still bi*ching you fkn retard? You MAAAD? Pacquiao agreed to Random Blood no cut off/more then enough and your Flomo a.ss is still crying. GTFO.
No you d!ck-riding dyslexic...

Arum said he wanted WADA to do the testing.

That's why a representative of WADA had to come out and specifically clarify for this situation that they do not conduct testing. That's why USADA had to come out and say that WADA does not conduct testing.

He specifically said that USADA is NOT a neutral organization. He went on to say that there was another organization that can conduct the test. An organization OTHER THAN the NON-NEUTRAL USADA organization.... and from Arum saying that, your mule anus eating a.ss thought that he meant "we want USADA (the non-neutral agency we don't want conducting the tests at all) to conduct the testing and give the results to WADA". Really? Are you f**king serious???!?
 6 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 stogz said:
No you d!ck-riding dyslexic...

Arum said he wanted WADA to do the testing.

That's why a representative of WADA had to come out and specifically clarify for this situation that they do not conduct testing. That's why USADA had to come out and say that WADA does not conduct testing.

He specifically said that USADA is NOT a neutral organization. He went on to say that there was another organization that can conduct the test. An organization OTHER THAN the NON-NEUTRAL USADA organization.... and from Arum saying that, your mule anus eating a.ss thought that he meant "we want USADA (the non-neutral agency we don't want conducting the tests at all) to conduct the testing and give the results to WADA". Really? Are you f**king serious???!?
Im dyslexic?? LOL your misquoting the article!! Show me in the ESPN article where Arum specifically asks:

"We want WADA to conduct the tests?" Im sure that there is more then one company that can hanldle the tests.

You fu*ken dumbass misquoting the article. Your pathetic dude. In the ACTUAL ARTICLE (from ESPN) he says he wants another neutral company to handle or administer it, thats it. In no way he said he specifically asks for WADA to conduct the tests AND USADA is not the only fu*ken company in the world you stan. Only a retarded d!ckriding gayweather stan would think there is only one agency in all of sports that can conduct/administer these tests.

My point is that Pacquiao agreed to random blood and urine done by a responsible accredited organization that is not USADA and you gayweather stans are still finding ways to bi*ch and complain. IM DONE.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-15-2011 at 09:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #138
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 dehdeh23 said:
Im dyslexic?? LOL your misquoting the article!! Show me in the ESPN article where Arum specifically asks:

"We want WADA to conduct the tests?" Im sure that there is more then one company that can hanldle the tests.

You fu*ken dumbass misquoting the article. Your pathetic dude. In the ACTUAL ARTICLE (from ESPN) he says he wants another neutral company to handle or administer it, thats it. In no way he said he specifically asks for WADA to conduct the tests AND USADA is not the only fu*ken company in the world you stan. Only a retarded d!ckriding gayweather stan would think there is only one agency in all of sports that can conduct/administer these tests.

My point is that Pacquiao agreed to random blood and urine done by a responsible accredited organization that is not USADA and you gayweather stans are still finding ways to bi*ch and complain. IM DONE.
homie Arum is bullsh*tting im sorry to tell you. all you have to do is look it up and see that he specifically said that he wanted WADA to conduct the test. sh*t all i did was google "bob arum WADA" and a bunch of results came up saying the same exact thing, that arum wants them to conduct the drug testing for this f!ght

another thing that ALL these articles said is that WADA doesnt conduct drug testing of any kind and that if they were a.ssigned to do this they would delegate the duties to the USADA. the only thing WADA would have to do with this f!ght is the USADA adhering to their rules, and regulations, something they would have to do regardless even if Arum never said WADA's name.

bottom line...pacman didnt agree to floyd's demands because

1. the company that he wants to conduct the drug test...dont conduct drug test
2. the company that is suppose to conduct the drug test...he doesnt want them to do it
3. i still have yet to hear manny actually agree to a thing, he lets Arum do his talking

lets face it, this is just another example of Arum mindfu*king people through the media...no more, no less
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy