Pacquiao Agrees to Mayweathers Demand

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2011, 02:24 AM         #101
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
need this sh*t by X-mas

my n*gga Money May is gonna come to the ring with a santa suit robe with a red sack filled with hundreds

and beat the sh*t out of manny

how much time inbetween f!ghts do they need

sh*t, 3-4 months is good
 07-09-2011, 02:38 AM         #102
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bob Arum is only getting yalls hope up. The f!ght won't happen in a million years and if it does the idea that they fought at their pristine best is not there. So even though Im all about Mayweather proving his critics wrong, Pacman f!ghts on.
 6 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,412 | Props total: 12352 12352
I jumped in this thread just to see if what I thought would happen did happen and it did.

6 years ago '06        #104
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jmheight1 said:
Good, both sides have done the talking... now do it on paper. smh got to wait Months for that now. And both have to win there next f!ght.

But I'm sure things will be made now. [we've all said that before and it didn't happen, so who knows]

6 years ago '06        #105
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 arthurmack27 said:
manny has finally said fu*k it and gave in. good for him. no floyds gonna hide behind testing from the org. of "his choice" instead of making the f!ght....or stay on hush until money signs to f!ght someone else.
Mayweather stans are already making excuses for Mayweather not to take the f!ght .

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-09-2011 at 09:45 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #106
space
space
LOL at Mayweather stans thinking that the International Olympic Commitee (IOC) + NSAC is more biased then USADA. Y'all are really some ILLOGICAL RETARDS.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-09-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #107
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
LOL USADA is biased? Bias only matters when speaking of not reporting positive tests. If not them than who?
 6 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 tariqosuave said:
LOL USADA is biased? Bias only matters when speaking of not reporting positive tests. If not them than who?
The INTERNATIONAL Olympic Commitee (the IOC) and the NSAC will oversee the testing. If you Mayweather stans are know STILL gona complain just k!ll yourselves already.
 07-09-2011, 10:11 AM         #109
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yay. I hope the f!ght will end up being worth all of this unneeded attention whoring, posturing and bullsh*t mud slinging from both camps. Are they boxers, or politicians?

I mean, Manny is both, but...Never mind.

Also, the d!ck riding fanatics who say stupid sh*t in defense of why this f!ght hasn't happened any sooner....Just stop.
 6 years ago '09        #110
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Calamity said:
i wont hold my breath behind none of these stories and articles call me when the actual ppv spots on cable start to run

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #111
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 stogz said:
Just use google to go research and see that there are drugs that can be in and out of your system in far, FAR less time than 7 days. You'd be surprised.
of course there are drugs that can be in and out Ur system but those are drugs that give u immediate performance boosts while in Ur system meaning the drug would need to still be in his system the day of the f!ght to get the boost... The drug can't be in his body the day of the f!ght Cuz he has to give blood immediately after the f!ght... Yall are missing that point... Like I said any immediate drug would have to be in his system the day of the f!ght for it to work... There is nothing he can take in 7 days that would continue giving him a boost after leaving his system in those days... He would have to be taking the drug for a while before cycling off to continue receiving benefits from the drug without being in his system
 07-09-2011, 12:03 PM         #112
ziggy2950 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They r bullsh*ttin 4 sure, but haven't been hyped 4 boxing like this since Tyson & Roy Jones! Yep!!
 6 years ago '04        #113
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
 dehdeh23 said:
The INTERNATIONAL Olympic Commitee (the IOC) and the NSAC will oversee the testing. If you Mayweather stans are know STILL gona complain just k!ll yourselves already.
Yeah sounds good. They'll keep the samples for 8 years so even after the f!ght they can see if manny cheated. Doesn't matter who does the test.. as long as they get done. However after refusing to do random testing and agreeing to it but picking who does the test sounds fishy... But hey the samples should be able to be tested by whoever.
 6 years ago '07        #114
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dre03 said:
of course there are drugs that can be in and out Ur system but those are drugs that give u immediate performance boosts while in Ur system meaning the drug would need to still be in his system the day of the f!ght to get the boost... The drug can't be in his body the day of the f!ght Cuz he has to give blood immediately after the f!ght... Yall are missing that point... Like I said any immediate drug would have to be in his system the day of the f!ght for it to work... There is nothing he can take in 7 days that would continue giving him a boost after leaving his system in those days... He would have to be taking the drug for a while before cycling off to continue receiving benefits from the drug without being in his system
WTF did you just say?? n*ggaz that use roids or ped's don't have to take em every day to gain an unfair advantage
 6 years ago '06        #115
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
WTF did you just say?? n*ggaz that use roids or ped's don't have to take em every day to gain an unfair advantage
LOL at this Maynever stan. Pacquiao agreed to FULL TESTING and your still on the 7 day magic roid pill theory.

READ SLOWLY: Manny can be urine tested within the 7 days anyways you stan. Manny agreed to unlimited/RANDOM urine testing with no cut off on URINE!

“A new method of testing for HGH has surfaced called NanoTrap… It was developed and instituted by CeresNano … funded by USADA.” It uses urinalysis to conduct the test and is proven more effective then traditional blood testing. Testing for EPO? “It takes over 42 days and would be impossible to cycle down during training to beat the tests.” - source :

Random Blood, Unlimited/RANDOM Urine, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood right after the f!ght is more then enough to prove PACQUIAO is clean. GTFO.. your still on Mayweathers 7 day magical roid pill excuse hahaha.. Debunked!

Stogz and Knickslost, don't you read PACQUIAO agreed to NO CUT OFF NOW! Let me guess, your gona still complain.. Just give up. Ball in Mayweather's court.. lets see what your BF will say or do next. Both of you come with some evidence or proof to back up your sh*t. Don't just give your opinion cuz it means nothin.. you lose.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-09-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #116
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL I don't know why everybody is getting hyped. Floyd will out box the sh*t out of Pac. Floyds resume>>>>>Pacs resume. But oh wait Pac throws punches from weird different angles...........gtfoh
 6 years ago '04        #117
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 xRapHeadx said:
His unbelievable ability to throw a large volume of punches without tiring out. The fact that his power and endurance have increased with the climbing of weight...a stark opposite to the way a vast majority of boxers experience as they move up in weight.

pacquiao has been weight around 145 since his first f!ght with morrales. The difference is that he dont have to cut 20 lbs anymore to make weight. Pacquaio always had great stamina. If he blew up around 160 and keep his speed and stamina, then i would question. But he has been weighing around 145 at f!ght night. He used to spar and hurt bigger f!ghters in the lower weight class. And watching morrales hurting maidana at 140 shows how great the 4 great(morrales, marquez, barrera, pacquaio) really are.

Really Duran, Hearns also moved up in weight and carried their speed and power at the higher weight class. I dont see anybody saying they on steroids.

And the guy who said floyd resume>>>>>>>>>Pac resume is a dumbass and should stop watching boxing.

FLoyd's resume is nowhere near as good as pacquaio. Floyd resume is the reason why floyd is get so much criticism.

Pac has one of the best resume out of all the active f!ghters. The only active f!ghter that can say they have a better resume is hopkins.

Prime Barrera, prime marquez and and little out of prime Morrales(i dont count the third f!ght)>>>>>>>>>>anybody on floyds resume.
 6 years ago '04        #118
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Yes ill agree to the tests, but not by the USADA because they will catch me.
 07-09-2011, 06:09 PM         #119
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me know these 2 are going to actually f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #120
BogerMan 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 112 112
wont happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy