Pacquiao Agrees to Mayweathers Demand

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 akademiks said:
Mayweather is a former US olympian, has dealt with the USADA before and Pacquiao is Filipino who hasn't dealt with them and has refused to take their testing.

What happens if during this "random" testing Pacquaio has to take a test closer to the f!ght than Mayweather does? Like the night before the f!ght? Does it give one boxer an advantage over the other?

Olympic Organization is more neutral in this sort of f!ght in theory than the USADA.
u dummy they record the training camps for the HBO show 24/7 and they show when these dudes show up to do the tests lol, u dont remember when they came to test Mosley right morning of the f!ght? PLus if they made one f!ghter take test closer to f!ght then other it wudnt be seperated by more then a day or 2 and u cant get nothing out ur sytstem the strength of PEDs or roids ANYWAY...pac is roiding so they still playing bs games.


Last edited by JaYYo; 07-08-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #62
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 philly337 said:
Mayweather will now be silent on the issue until manny has signed his next f!ght against somebody else
 6 years ago '09        #63
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
 beast mode said:
lmao they afraid they gonna get caught with sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #64
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
manny o that sh*t. he shook he gon get caught up. either way he lost cause money may gon jump in his a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #65
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
LOL at the thought that USADA will be biased against Manny because he is not American. I don't know if you guys are just dumb, deaf and blind but clearly Manny has the support of more Americans than Floyd. ONce again this is just some bs. First they wanted a 30 days cutoff then it went down to 14 then 7. Then he cant give blood because thats why he lost ( even though after the f!ght interview HE SAID NOTHING ABOUT). Now its a neutral agency.

Then you got Floyd, who maybe runs his mouth too much but HE HAS STOOD FIRM ON WHAT HE WANTED AND NEVER DEVIATED FROM THAT. You tell me who is playing game
 6 years ago '08        #66
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
manny has finally said fu*k it and gave in. good for him. no floyds gonna hide behind testing from the org. of "his choice" instead of making the f!ght....or stay on hush until money signs to f!ght someone else.
 6 years ago '11        #67
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
Not to mention his speed, watch Pac in f!ghts against Barrera and Morales, then watch him against Clottey, Hatton and Cotto. f!ghters lose speed as they move up in weight so his speed increase defies logic.

The funny thing is Performance Enhancing Drugs are impossible to detect unless you know EXACTLY what you are testing for and test for that particular substance. That is why Mosley cleared his drug tests along with using a masking agent (the clear), because they didn't know what they were looking for. There are literally thousands of PED variations, with some clearing as soon as 48 hrs out of the system. This is why it is important to ensure that the testing is RANDOM, not on agreed dates.

Since Manny is an foreign athlete f!ghting in US soil, he falls under USADA jurisdiction, so outside agencies are not able to conduct the tests legally whether he likes it or not. USADA enforces the WADA doping code which all signatories are responsible to adhering to, so there can be no bias in the implementation of WADA style testing by the USADA.

To me the most suspect thing in the whole fiasco is the fact that Manny flat out refused to random drug testing at the beginning of the negotiations. He wanted agreed dates with a cut-off point, gave out feeble excuses for not wanting to be tested randomly (I am afraid of needles, I am weak if I give up a TEASPOON of blood, even though you will get busted up in f!ghts and lose WAY more blood in the process) and is willing to go to court to counteract the negative press he received rather than agree and beat Mayweather.

Oh and Manny does gets fu*kED by Arum when it comes to money, even when Manny beat Morales 2nd time around and his Top Rank f!ght contract expired, Roach publicly stated that Golden Boy were offering him the best deal, but his managment got in Manny's ear.

Mayweather will stop Pac, easy. EASY fu*kING WORK!!!
 6 years ago '08        #68
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 MACADEMICS said:
Not to mention his speed, watch Pac in f!ghts against Barrera and Morales, then watch him against Clottey, Hatton and Cotto. f!ghters lose speed as they move up in weight so his speed increase defies logic.

The funny thing is Performance Enhancing Drugs are impossible to detect unless you know EXACTLY what you are testing for and test for that particular substance. That is why Mosley cleared his drug tests along with using a masking agent (the clear), because they didn't know what they were looking for. There are literally thousands of PED variations, with some clearing as soon as 48 hrs out of the system. This is why it is important to ensure that the testing is RANDOM, not on agreed dates.

Since Manny is an foreign athlete f!ghting in US soil, he falls under USADA jurisdiction, so outside agencies are not able to conduct the tests legally whether he likes it or not. USADA enforces the WADA doping code which all signatories are responsible to adhering to, so there can be no bias in the implementation of WADA style testing by the USADA.

To me the most suspect thing in the whole fiasco is the fact that Manny flat out refused to random drug testing at the beginning of the negotiations. He wanted agreed dates with a cut-off point, gave out feeble excuses for not wanting to be tested randomly (I am afraid of needles, I am weak if I give up a TEASPOON of blood, even though you will get busted up in f!ghts and lose WAY more blood in the process) and is willing to go to court to counteract the negative press he received rather than agree and beat Mayweather.

Oh and Manny does gets fu*kED by Arum when it comes to money, even when Manny beat Morales 2nd time around and his Top Rank f!ght contract expired, Roach publicly stated that Golden Boy were offering him the best deal, but his managment got in Manny's ear.

Mayweather will stop Pac, easy. EASY fu*kING WORK!!!
probably the most biased and one sided argument ive possibly ever heard.
 6 years ago '09        #69
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 krazykid18 said:
do you fu*kheads read, he is still playing a bs game we will do it but not according to this standard that mayweather has laid out, he is still doing that bs bullsh*t.
what he said
 6 years ago '10        #70
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 WiLL i AM said:





finish this bastard Money
:applause:
 6 years ago '09        #71
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
there goes his zero
 6 years ago '11        #72
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
 arthurmack27 said:
probably the most biased and one sided argument ive possibly ever heard.
How so?
 6 years ago '07        #73
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1148 1148
Floyd will beat manny, roids or not. But I think Floyd is scared of getting hurt. I don't see how anyone can watch manny and not feel that he could be on something. Punching power is one thing, but his endurance is amazing. But he can be beat. Erik morales beat him him the 1st time and had a chance at beating him the second time too. Marquez out boxed him both times. But he Hirt both guys. If Floyd has a strong enough chin he'll be him, steroids or not
 6 years ago '04        #74
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Boxing's last relevant f!ght... can't wait...
 6 years ago '07        #75
crricha13 
space
avatar space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
the first f!ght i wanna pay for and see LIVE. shewww please pacquiao put your boxers on and take off those batman tighty whiteys.
 6 years ago '04        #76
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 damn_ryght said:
im sure tyson didnt ask for olympic style random drug testing and im sure tyson woulda fought holyfield even if he said no cuz tyson is that n*gga...unlike floyd
Tyson ducked Holyfield for a while. They were supposed to f!ght before he decided to f!ght Douglas.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7163 7163
Getting sick of these articles (yet I keep reading). Watch one of these guys lose before signing to f!ght each other
 6 years ago '06        #79
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25834 25834
 akademiks said:
Mayweather is a former US olympian, has dealt with the USADA before and Pacquiao is Filipino who hasn't dealt with them and has refused to take their testing.

What happens if during this "random" testing Pacquaio has to take a test closer to the f!ght than Mayweather does? Like the night before the f!ght? Does it give one boxer an advantage over the other?

Olympic Organization is more neutral in this sort of f!ght in theory than the USADA.
Exactly he wants no ties to either side
 6 years ago '04        #80
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Bob Arum is the biggest fu*king liar in the world.

Don't believe a word he says...and don't believe this f!ght will happen until BOTH f!ghters sign the contracts, then I'll fu*kin be coppin tickets to Vegas + tickets to a historical f!ght.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy