Pacquiao Agrees to Mayweathers Demand

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 akademiks said:
Mayweather is a former US olympian, has dealt with the USADA before and Pacquiao is Filipino who hasn't dealt with them and has refused to take their testing.

What happens if during this "random" testing Pacquaio has to take a test closer to the f!ght than Mayweather does? Like the night before the f!ght? Does it give one boxer an advantage over the other?

Olympic Organization is more neutral in this sort of f!ght in theory than the USADA.

and here come the conspiracy theories.
 07-08-2011, 03:48 PM         #22
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac still beating around the bush

and like Money May said

he been had his outfit picked out.. that n*gga's not duckin nothing..
 6 years ago '07        #23
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
i haven't been following this closely as most of ya'll but can someone explain what reason mayweather has to think pacquiao is on performance enhancing drugs? has he tested positive for them in the past before? if not it seems a little ridiculous for him to make demands that he take a test.
 6 years ago '06        #24
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
lol @ Floyd stans still bi*ching. The Olympic organization is a INTERNATIONAL organization with no bias. USADA is an AMERICAN based and whom Mayweather (an American) has already a connection with. Get off Floyd Nutz. Balls in Floyd's court now.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-08-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
I won't wait for it Arum...

both sides are trippin...

but why does floyd get so much hate for asking for a drug test?
 6 years ago '04        #26
xplicit_03 8 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 359 359
WOOOT lets do this sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #27
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 young moolah said:
i haven't been following this closely as most of ya'll but can someone explain what reason mayweather has to think pacquiao is on performance enhancing drugs? has he tested positive for them in the past before? if not it seems a little ridiculous for him to make demands that he take a test.

isn't it rediculous for Pac to ask for a million dollars for every pound over the limit on f!ght night?

evander never tested positive and had to take the tests...

Mosley never tested positive... but he was on them... ASK OSCAR!

Better yet... ASK Julio Cesar Chavez Jr... a more recent name... he was on them he didn't get caught until after the f!ght... however he still keeps his W...

so the arguement that he's never tested + before is garbage!

Take the tests... if you're that upset... you got a squared circle to beat the $%*^ outta Floyd for talkin ill....
 6 years ago '10        #28
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 824 824
cleary has something to hide
 6 years ago '11        #29
Metrex 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
 young moolah said:
Well if you want a non-bias answer, it's because Floyd thinks he is on something and wants to make sure he isn't if they f!ght.

If you want the Pac-fan answer, it's because Floyd is afraid.

My opinion? I think it's a little bit of both. I don't think Floyd really cares about cleaning up the sport like he says, as he only started asking for blood tests once people started asking if he was gonna f!ght Manny*.

When you watch Manny f!ght, though, you do gotta wonder if he is on something. It's not just that he has kept his speed and power even after moving up several weight divisions, it's his punch output. Dude never seems to tire or wear out and his punches per round never seem to drop off. If I had to point to any one factor for why he should be tested, it's his insane stamina.

Last edited by Metrex; 07-08-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #30
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
fu(k that watermelon eatin a.ss n*gga gayweather!

pacman FTW >>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #31
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
pretty boy is going to push the USADA hard watch

then...

no f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #32
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 carltouss619 said:
LOL I don't believe anything Bob Arum says

No one should believe anything that fu*k says
 6 years ago '09        #33
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
Here we go...
 6 years ago '04        #34
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 Metrex said:
Well if you want a non-bias answer, it's because Floyd thinks he is on something and wants to make sure he isn't if they f!ght.

If you want the Pac-fan answer, it's because Floyd is afraid.

My opinion? I think it's a little bit of both. I don't think Floyd really cares about cleaning up the sport like he says, as he only started asking for blood tests once people started asking if he was gonna f!ght Floyd.

When you watch Manny f!ght, though, you do gotta wonder if he is on something. It's not just that he has kept his speed and power even after moving up several weight divisions, it's his punch output. Dude never seems to tire or wear out and his punches per round never seem to drop off. If I had to point to any one factor for why he should be tested, it's his insane stamina.
spot on
 6 years ago '09        #35
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
They would be idiots not to f!ght for the money they will make, they would make more off that f!ght than they would f!ghting all the other top 4 contenders combined(1 f!ght>>>>>4 f!ghts). Mayweather is clearly money driven so the ball is in his court

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-08-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #36
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 young moolah said:
His unbelievable ability to throw a large volume of punches without tiring out. The fact that his power and endurance have increased with the climbing of weight...a stark opposite to the way a vast majority of boxers experience as they move up in weight.
 6 years ago '06        #37
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
 07-08-2011, 04:30 PM         #38
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's making himself seem more suspicious by the day and I'm actually starting to believe dude is on something. Someone explain to me why he wouldn't trust the USDA. He would trust the drug testing agencies of states in the U.S. but not the drug testing agency of the actual U.S.? sh*t makes no fu*king sense
 6 years ago '09        #39
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 VinceTran said:
it's funny why floyd has it either his way or the highway..

i never seen tyson/holyfield/ali/roy jones duck a f!ght like Money has...

he'll never go down as best p4p f!ghter ...
Tyson asked for blood testing against Holyfield.

Roy Jones is my idol, but he ducked Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn.

Last edited by xRapHeadx; 07-08-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #40
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
he's making himself seem more suspicious by the day and I'm actually starting to believe dude is on something. Someone explain to me why he wouldn't trust the USDA. He would trust the drug testing agencies of states in the U.S. but not the drug testing agency of the actual U.S.? sh*t makes no fu*king sense
He doesn't trust that the "random" testing will actually be random under the USDA....good for Manny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy