Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11491 11491
n*ggas is saying vol.2 is garbage? wow

i swear yall n*ggas probably just heard it now and try to compare it with things now smh

when vol 2 dropped everybody had it that sh*t went hard
 6 years ago '10        #142
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20793 20793
 DJ Maximum said:

i swear yall n*ggas probably just heard it now and try to compare it with things now smh

:hmm:

Vol 2 was fire those n*ggas are fu*king trippin ...I coulda sworn that was the album that was very mainstream but I confused it with vol. 3

I don't even know where I stand with his best albums anymore because it changes up so much for me but I catch myself bumpin' American Gangster, Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint 3 & Vol. 1 constantly.

Props to Hovito recording tracks for his next LP. Can't wait to hear it :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l:
 6 years ago '05        #143
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 DJ Maximum said:

Jay is my favourite rapper and I think Hard Knock Life is close to his worst album, but I guess its just personal preference I guess.
 6 years ago '05        #144
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10787 10787
Jay can't run a label with artists. Dude is too arrogant and selfish to let people under him shine. Cole and Electronica was stupid for signing with this guy. Them n*ggas will drop a album and not be supported or might not be supported at all. I'll check for this album, but with that garbage a.ss BP3 he put out showed me that this dude is just too washed up now.

dcashalston said:
If jay is not at least in your top 5 then you should stop listening to rap cuz it's not for you

fu*k outta hear with that bullsh*t dude. Jay is not in my top 5. Dude is overrated as hell and gets a past with too much credit way too much.
 6 years ago '10        #145
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
i was listening to that Diamonds track today... damn Jay blew that verse into smithereens
 6 years ago '05        #146
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 ballergenetics said:
for real.
he went the fu*k in. first time I heard that verse I automatically declared that sh*t one of the best jay guest verses I eve heard.
Yep, yep (c) Jay-Z

I think Never Let Me Down with Ye is a often overlooked guest verse as well.

I see you though ballergenetics
 07-10-2011, 03:18 AM         #147
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why people blaming Hov for Elect and Cole not releasing doe. Elect hasn't released sh*t since 2007, all of a sudden people blame it on Hov like he was finally gonna do something with his career. Cole can't make a hit if his life depended on it, this n*gga aint gonna blow up either way
 6 years ago '10        #148
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Sivraj said:
Jay can't run a label with artists. Dude is too arrogant and selfish to let people under him shine. Cole and Electronica was stupid for signing with this guy. Them n*ggas will drop a album and not be supported or might not be supported at all. I'll check for this album, but with that garbage a.ss BP3 he put out showed me that this dude is just too washed up now.

fu*k outta hear with that bullsh*t dude. Jay is not in my top 5. Dude is overrated as hell and gets a past with too much credit way too much.
Cmon fam...overrated? Please tell me who is better than him?
 07-10-2011, 08:52 AM         #149
Landroid1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
More hov is always welcome
<------What they said!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #150
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
better have more just blaze production
 6 years ago '09        #151
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10135 10135
Rd-masterpiece
vol 1-great
vol 2-great
vol 3-great
dynasty-masterpiece
bp-masterpiece
bp2-fu*kin dope
ba-great
kingdom come-compare to other hov sh*t weak but far fr wack
ag-dope
bp3-horrible,godawful,fu*kin terrible,worst than ice cube kid movies,i thought that album came fr my son's pamper

I alwayz welcome a hov album aswell as a nas album til dem n*ggaz doin showz in wheelchairs, but jayz fanz r in denile about bp3...itz okay jigga d!ckriderz...10 outta 11 aint bad...da next 4 albumz could be a.ss n he'll still be dat n*gga...let da nutz goooo jigga warriorz
 6 years ago '10        #152
space
space
 59fifty said:
Rd-masterpiece
vol 1-great
vol 2-great
vol 3-great
dynasty-masterpiece(doesn't count)
bp-masterpiece
bp2-fu*kin dope
ba-great
ag-dope ( That sh*t is great n*gga, damn near a classic)
bp3-horrible,godawful,fu*kin terrible,worst than ice cube kid movies,i thought that album came fr my son's pamper ( Venus vs Mars, Already Home, Hate, On to the Next One, Forever Young, As Real As It Gets, What We Talkin About, Thank You, Reminder, Empire State of Mind, A Star Is Born, So Ambitious. All of these songs are horrible really? I swear n*ggas just decided to sh*t on this album for no reason. I swear.)

I alwayz welcome a hov album aswell as a nas album til dem n*ggaz doin showz in wheelchairs, but jayz fanz r in denile about bp3...itz okay jigga d!ckriderz...10 outta 11 aint bad...da next 4 albumz could be a.ss n he'll still be dat n*gga...let da nutz goooo jigga warriorz
:dancingcool:

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-10-2011 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #153
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
jay-z is a fu*king legend, and he's my favorite rapper of all time. i personally dont think any of his albums are bad. Reasonable doubt is a classic so is blueprint and the black album. Blueprint 2 is a damn near classic and so is vol 1 & AG . bp3 vol 2 & 3 and kc are good/great albums.

I remember when i first downloaded blueprint 3 i was playing halo with my bro, i instantly stopped playing and bumped the album twice in a row. i love bp3
 6 years ago '08        #154
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Karamu said:
why people blaming Hov for Elect and Cole not releasing doe. Elect hasn't released sh*t since 2007, all of a sudden people blame it on Hov like he was finally gonna do something with his career. Cole can't make a hit if his life depended on it, this n*gga aint gonna blow up either way
n*ggas find any way to hate on the goat..it's jays fault we in a recession too
 6 years ago '10        #155
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
how come The dynasty doesnt count? It was slated as a compilation at 1st but its in his discography so its his album
I thought it was just a compilation album.....It's really counted with the rest of his LP's?

To me that's like including "Dr. Dre Presents the Aftermath" with The Chronic & 2001.

This is what I saw on wikipedia that might mean exactly what you're talking about

Originally a Roc-A-Fella Records collaboration album, a showcase for Roc-A-Fella artists such as Memphis Bleek, Beanie Sigel and Freeway, it eventually became another Jay-Z solo album (or at least marketed as one to increase sales)
 07-10-2011, 11:01 AM         #156
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffy_1 said:
I could have sworn Cole World is dropping on 9/27
naa it got pushed back 9/31 along with detox
 6 years ago '05        #157
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 59fifty said:
Rd-masterpiece
vol 1-great
vol 2-great
vol 3-great
dynasty-masterpiece
bp-masterpiece
bp2-fu*kin dope
ba-great
ag-dope
bp3-horrible,godawful,fu*kin terrible,worst than ice cube kid movies,i thought that album came fr my son's pamper

I would agree with this list except IMO Vol. 2 was average at best despite having some good tracks..... and I think BP3 gets a lot of heat but still isint a TERRIBLE album n is prob his worst
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy