Jay-Z Has Started Next Solo Album

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2011, 04:19 PM         #101
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...jay is dope but i wanan hear a fu*kin jay electronica album b4 another jay...bp3 was a.ss i dont wanna hear another one of those
 6 years ago '10        #102
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Hov dont put out whack albums...some are better then others but none are corny

When it drops I'm on it :agreement6:
 07-09-2011, 05:37 PM         #103
jules03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Jay-Z haters stay in full effect on this website don't they

I always welcome a new Jay album....
They sure do! Guaranteed it'll be downloaded by the haters just to see if its some sh*t or not.

Who knows...maybe this next album will be better than the ones everybody claims is some garbage. If it ain't, then at least he still makin music. Somebody out there gonna buy it anyway.
 6 years ago '06        #104
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 tj.iscool said:
If anyone comes in a thread & say sales = Classic Albums, then u should ignore anything else they type
The album sales reference was a rebutal to the fact that some idiot said people aint checking for Jay albums anymore. This thread is 7 pages long, which is another indication that people are checking for his music.

BP3 was a little weak when you compare it to his other work, but compare it to other albums that came out that year it holds its own. New Jay is always welcome, if you don't like his sh*t quit listening to it and complaining about it.

s/n American Gangster is one of my favorite Jay albums people who said it was weak truly arent listening to lyrical content and need to clean the wax out of their ears.
 6 years ago '06        #105
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jbn2233 said:
too bad its going to suck like all his last attempts at albums you fu*king jay-z groupies

Yeah Jay-Z sh*t ain't good no more. But since he's sold his soul they are gonna make sure his album sales and look good on the charts.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Jay sh*tin on you haters
 6 years ago '05        #107
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Storchaveli said:
3AM, Stay Wide Awake > BP3

Negro please. Jay's barely Scottie Pippen. At least Jordan had the skills to back up the GOAT claims. Jay's barely a better rapper than Kanye.
people still listening to Relapse?
 6 years ago '08        #108
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,823 | Props total: 12522 12522
Damn n*ggas as fu*k in this thread.

Hov is the goat, does it hurt deep down to know your favorite rapper aint half the rapper jigga is?
 6 years ago '10        #109
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
lol @ saying people are not checking for Jay's album... seriously?
 6 years ago '05        #110
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
Let's be honest here, the people who don't like Jay are just haters. I say this not because you have to like Jay, but because most of the comments against him are just pure hate, not even a discussion, just homotional fans who hate on another mans success because his favourite rapper remains underground.

It's fine if Jay isn't one of your favourites, but to just discredit him and say outrageous statements like he's barely better than Kanye, or his simple ABC rhymes aint sh*t just means you have something personal against the dude.

Let's face it, if Jay was just "barely better than Kanye", or "using simple a.ss ABC rhyme schemes" then would he be in most GOAT discusssions? Would his peers and respected writers and critics give him the respect he deserved and earned? NO, but I hate to break it to you underground 90's Rawkus but buddies, but Jay is THAT good.
 07-09-2011, 07:24 PM         #111
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fiya Starter said:
The album sales reference was a rebutal to the fact that some idiot said people aint checking for Jay albums anymore. This thread is 7 pages long, which is another indication that people are checking for his music.

BP3 was a little weak when you compare it to his other work, but compare it to other albums that came out that year it holds its own. New Jay is always welcome, if you don't like his sh*t quit listening to it and complaining about it.

s/n American Gangster is one of my favorite Jay albums people who said it was weak truly arent listening to lyrical content and need to clean the wax out of their ears.
I haven't liked a Jay Z album since Hard Knock Life Vol. 1...but thats just me
American Gangsta was a.ss cheeks to me i think I liked 1 song maybe 2 & BP3 was decent
 6 years ago '09        #112
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
i don't expect anything great but i always look forward to another jay z release
 07-09-2011, 07:28 PM         #113
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceTheGawd said:
Damn n*ggas as fu*k in this thread.

Hov is the goat, does it hurt deep down to know your favorite rapper aint half the rapper jigga is?
Coldplay>>>>Jay Z
 6 years ago '09        #114
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Coldplay>>>>Jay Z
No just noooooooo lol hold up that's two different genres the hate is strong in this one
 6 years ago '06        #115
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 tj.iscool said:
I haven't liked a Jay Z album since Hard Knock Life Vol. 1...but thats just me
American Gangsta was a.ss cheeks to me i think I liked 1 song maybe 2 & BP3 was decent
First off all Its volume 2 not 1. Although that was one of his most commercially successful albums, that sh*t was arguably one of his worst albums IMO. I understand why you would say that though since you don't like American Gangster which means your more of a commercial Jay fan. BP3 is a more commercial album as well.
 6 years ago '05        #116
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fiya Starter said:
First off all Its volume 2 not 1. Although that was one of his most commercially successful albums, that sh*t was arguably one of his worst albums IMO. I understand why you would say that though since you don't like American Gangster which means your more of a commercial Jay fan. BP3 is a more commercial album as well.
I thought I was the only serious Jay fan with this opinion. I barely listen to that album man, IMO its overrated so much just because of Hard Knock Life. I still prefer commercial Jay on Black Album and this may come as a surprise, but Blueprint 3.
 6 years ago '08        #117
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Coldplay>>>>Jay Z
Lol. Who the fu*k in their right mind would compare jay with coldplay

Your a confused kid.
 6 years ago '08        #118
space
space
 Fiya Starter said:
Volume 2 will always be dear to me cause that's when I caught on to jay...then I went back to his first two albums and was like dddddaaaaaamn this dude is a fuxkin genious.

I love volume 2, prob the cd I listened to the most by him but it def is more commercial then the rest.

A week ago may also be my favorite jay track
 6 years ago '09        #119
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
vol 2 is garbage his worst album
 07-09-2011, 08:07 PM         #120
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall buggin. Vol.2 is a GREAT album.

If I should die, Its like that (underrated song), a week ago etc. I still bump that album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy