Jay-Z Has Started Next Solo Album

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
American Gangster was a solid album to me. Kingdom Come I hated at first but when sat back and listened to it, it grew on me. 30 Something and Lost Ones were my jams aside from the more obvious joints.

Blueprint 3 was okay, I didn't think it was better than the second one and it can't touch the first one.

All in all Jay makes solid music in the long run. Can't wait for his next album.
 6 years ago '10        #62
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 972 972
Hopefully he sends shots at Joey Da Don..

Would love to see Joey Da Don slay this old a.ss n*gga bar for bar

waitsforjayfanstogetmad
 6 years ago '05        #63
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Storchaveli said:
@ Jay going "I know the exact tone of the album." I know it already too, Jay. How about like EVERY album (except maybe AG) you've ever released you no-creative-risk-taking, same-formula-recycled, overrated a.ss simple-ABC-rhyme-schemes a.ss f*ggot rapper.

Jay stays giving you the SAME cake with different frosting calling it "new" and you dipsh*ts keep eating it up.
This just shows how ignorant you are. ABC rhyme schemes? I already know you think highly of Eminem just from that comment alone you stanley. Jay's albums sound alike how? You didn't even explain anything (as expected from a blatant hater).

Oh yeah, you probably think Relapse was classic ...
 6 years ago '09        #64
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 pkilla111 said:
bp3=classic
This n*gga is stupid

KC= a solid 4 great beat selection, average to above average lyrics
AG=4-4.5 Great Content, The Closest to Reasonable Doubt Jay-Z
BP3=3.5-4 Good Lyrics, displayed his flow more than his lyrics, also showed his hit making ability
 6 years ago '05        #65
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 RAWshadTX said:
American Gangster was a solid album to me. Kingdom Come I hated at first but when sat back and listened to it, it grew on me. 30 Something and Lost Ones were my jams aside from the more obvious joints.

Blueprint 3 was okay, I didn't think it was better than the second one and it can't touch the first one.

All in all Jay makes solid music in the long run. Can't wait for his next album.
This. Jay's albums lately may not be classics, but they are not bad and are great listens IMO. You rarely hear people saying "oh this albums sounds exactly like etc.". He continues to evolve his owen sound and music, some of it maybe be a bit lacklustre, but its not flat out bad.

He continues to release solid mainstream albums that grow on people.
 6 years ago '09        #66
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 ballergenetics said:
it was, He wasn't as lyrical but he had the same type of subject matter and album concept
 07-08-2011, 11:05 PM         #67
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
its true breh, as far as the concept and theme AG is the closet thing to RD in his discography
 6 years ago '05        #68
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Karamu said:
its true breh, as far as the concept and theme AG is the closet thing to RD in his discography
I agree. It was his closest thing to RD in terms of speaking about the mindset and up and downs of that lifestyle. Fallin is a great example of this.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5475 5475
ya'll are serious jay worshipers is you think bp3=classic. are you fu*king kidding me?? that sh*t was luke warm at BEST. i'm a jay fan and to me he's like mj wearing the 45. n*ggas hear him till this day and thinking he's still wearing the 23....and that's what's sad. he's not garbage by any means, but his music is a hot feature verse at best. everything else about jay is merely about pure respect about him as a "brand". there's a huge difference

Last edited by Young Professa; 07-08-2011 at 11:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #70
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young Professa said:
ya'll are serious jay worshipers is you think bps=classic. are you fu*king kidding me?? that sh*t was luke warm at BEST. i'm a jay fan and to me he's like mj wearing the 45. n*ggas hear him till this day and thinking he's still wearing the 23....and that's what's sad. he's not garbage by any means, but his music is a hot feature verse at best. everything else about jay is merely about pure respect about him as a "brand". there's a huge difference
I think the brand thing only applies to relatively new Jay-Z fans though, but to say he's only worth a hot feature now is borderline hate. There were some quality verses on Blueprint 3, but there were some mediocre ones as well. I have never said Blueprint 3 is a classic (lol), but I think its a decent album.
 6 years ago '08        #71
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12537 12537
 Storchaveli said:
@ Jay going "I know the exact tone of the album." I know it already too, Jay. How about like EVERY album (except maybe AG) you've ever released you no-creative-risk-taking, same-formula-recycled, overrated a.ss simple-ABC-rhyme-schemes a.ss f*ggot rapper.

Jay stays giving you the SAME cake with different frosting calling it "new" and you dipsh*ts keep eating it up.
@ this em stan on the loose.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5475 5475
 sheedawg said:
I think the brand thing only applies to relatively new Jay-Z fans though, but to say he's only worth a hot feature now is borderline hate. There were some quality verses on Blueprint 3, but there were some mediocre ones as well. I have never said Blueprint 3 is a classic (lol), but I think its a decent album.
nothing was directed at you personally, but i think jay is incapable of making consistently good solo records (until he proves me wrong). when i hear him on a feature he's reminiscent of the '97-2002 jay we all know. but his music is no longer something i can support just because of his name-sake. i still listen, but i won't glorify something that isn't worthy...that's for any artist i'm a fan of
 6 years ago '06        #73
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
J. Cole stay losing....
 6 years ago '05        #74
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young Professa said:
nothing was directed at you personally, but i think jay is incapable of making consistently good solo records (until he proves me wrong). when i hear him on a feature he's reminiscent of the '97-2002 jay we all know. but his music is no longer something i can support just because of his name-sake. i still listen, but i won't glorify something that isn't worthy...that's for any artist i'm a fan of
Yeah you are dead on with the feature comment though, he sounds hungrier on other peoples songs I think mainly cause he's just competitive. I think he has consistently made good records more than most in hip hop, I think he is more consistent than Nas, but I also think Jay's consistency in terms of relevancy is overlooked.

As for your last point, I agree. I'm in the minority I guess when I say I think OB4CLII is overratted, its good but not classic and I think thats the perfect example of people gettin caught up with the idea of the purple tape and Rae, just like how people are going gaga over that Rich and Black video, just cause it's Nas and Rae together.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 mac58 said:
fap fap fap
This.
 6 years ago '05        #76
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 SM said:
Jay had a quip after a journalist with MTV asked if his new album would drop before J. Cole and Jay Electronica.

"Hopefully," he responded with a chuckle. "I don't play that. We all competing for the same mind share. J. Cole and Jay Electronica are both making inspiring music."

Drop that fu*king J. Cole album though.
 6 years ago '06        #77
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 ballergenetics said:
haha you're fu*kin' retarded
 pkilla111 said:
word n*ggas a straight f*ggot
Art thou enraged?

JNyiri77 said:
as much blatant hate as this is, that part is kinda true
You're not a stupid homos3xual Heat fan like I once thought. :confused2: You're just a homos3xual Heat fan. Respeck.

sheedawg said:
This just shows how ignorant you are. ABC rhyme schemes? I already know you think highly of Eminem just from that comment alone you stanley. Jay's albums sound alike how? You didn't even explain anything (as expected from a blatant hater).

Oh yeah, you probably think Relapse was classic ...
It's more classic than BP3 like that piece of sloth smegma Pkilla said.

FaceTheGawd said:
@ this em stan on the loose.
I see you, Face, you inbred monkey with a prolapsed rectum.
 6 years ago '05        #78
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Art thou enraged?

You're not a stupid homos3xual Heat fan like I once thought. :confused2: You're just a homos3xual Heat fan. Respeck.

It's more classic than BP3 like that piece of sloth smegma Pkilla said.

I see you, Face, you inbred monkey with a prolapsed rectum.
I like how even Em himself said it was sh*t but you still vouch for him lol
 07-09-2011, 08:54 AM         #79
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chuckle
 6 years ago '07        #80
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
n*ggas suck jayz-z d!ck on and off the world wide web...it dont matter geeks, husslers, f*ggots...all love this n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago