Suits

most viewed right now
 617
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
789 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 209
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 153
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #201
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,420 | Props total: 6148 6148
Finally caught Tuesday's episode tonight. And yes, Louis is giving off a Tobias Funke vibe, but it's a funny take on him. Mike and Harvey getting actions they do regularly getting thrown right back at him(keeping secrets from someone they care about or going behind someone's back to make your own move) was a pretty nice check that they've needed for awhile. And after everyone was getting back in Jessica's face, she goes right back to playing chess. Can't. fu*king. Wait to see what she has cooked up





Edit: Jesus, Mike has taken so many past L's w/Rachel, I will never have faith that Mike and Rachel will pull through whatever huge issue they'll have to go through(In this case,
[spoiler - click to view]

)


Last edited by stlcardinals19; 08-16-2013 at 02:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #202
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,343 | Props total: 5699 5699
Jessica is the flyest motherfu*kin chick on the show. That's my boo. Don't k!ll me Morpheus.
 5 years ago '04        #203
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
 bluedawgalex said:
Yooooo

Pearson Darby Specter



Hope my boo rachel dont leave

If she does my n*gga mike better hit up katrina fine a.ss :nashdatass:

Next wk episode gonna be tuff it seems like harvey had the chance to pipe donna fine a.ss but never did.

Maybe now he goes for it to spite british harvey

It's a flashback episode

I think he did pipe
 5 years ago '04        #204
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
 KtodaC said:
It's a flashback episode

I think he did pipe
Yea I know its a flash back episode

I wouldnt be surprised if based Harvey piped

 5 years ago '08        #205
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,420 | Props total: 6148 6148
So it appears British Harvey done fu*ked up. And Harvey positioning, though in the end not accepting his power move was the "oh sh*t" moment of the season so far. Gotta see what happens next week. I liked the flashbacks too. Great to see Granny Ross and Trevor being a dirtbag as usual, and even for a brief moment, Harvey and Cameron sharing the camaraderie we see w/Mike and Harvey. Younger version of Donna would still receive the pipe w/little disregard for life, as well
 5 years ago '06        #206
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
avatar space
space
$28,274 | Props total: 31026 31026
 stlcardinals19 said:
So it appears British Harvey done fu*ked up. And Harvey positioning, though in the end not accepting his power move was the "oh sh*t" moment of the season so far. Gotta see what happens next week. I liked the flashbacks too. Great to see Granny Ross and Trevor being a dirtbag as usual, and even for a brief moment, Harvey and Cameron sharing the camaraderie we see w/Mike and Harvey. Younger version of Donna would still receive the pipe w/little disregard for life, as well
you gotta respect trevor for not throwing mike under the buss though

looked like harvey was getting a little emotional/teary eyed when he told jessica that he back stabbed her
 5 years ago '04        #207
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
Flashback episode was dope

Didnt know ross had been accepted into harvard

Stephen fu*ked up smh. That n*gga done fu*ked up

Wonder whats gonna happen between jessica and harvey now

And was harvey punching Stephen in next wks preview?
 5 years ago '06        #208
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 bluedawgalex said:
Flashback episode was dope

Didnt know ross had been accepted into harvard

Stephen fu*ked up smh. That n*gga done fu*ked up

Wonder whats gonna happen between jessica and harvey now

And was harvey punching Stephen in next wks preview?
he puttin the hands on somebody
 5 years ago '04        #209
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
 xxnav180xx said:
he puttin the hands on somebody
Its either him or the d.a.
 5 years ago '12        #210
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,836 | Props total: 9400 9400
Damn, so dude made sure Mike Ross never makes it into Harvard. Maybe that scene was for setting up a story where Mike Ross/his co-workers somehow run into the guy (maybe he hired their firm) and the guy finds out Mike Ross "supposedly" went to Harvard Law.
 5 years ago '11        #211
mcmechmaster 
space
avatar space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 353 353
 BlessInTheSky said:
Damn, so dude made sure Mike Ross never makes it into Harvard. Maybe that scene was for setting up a story where Mike Ross/his co-workers somehow run into the guy (maybe he hired their firm) and the guy finds out Mike Ross "supposedly" went to Harvard Law.
i aint think of that


whats up with that scene with mike an rachel when she comes back from stanford an mike showed her an acceptance letter to harvard? did he keep his old one or is that a new one?
 5 years ago '04        #212
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
 mcmechmaster said:
i aint think of that


whats up with that scene with mike an rachel when she comes back from stanford an mike showed her an acceptance letter to harvard? did he keep his old one or is that a new one?
Old one

Prob just showing her he got accepted and then tell her what happened which prevented him from actually going
 5 years ago '04        #213
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
 BlessInTheSky said:
Damn, so dude made sure Mike Ross never makes it into Harvard. Maybe that scene was for setting up a story where Mike Ross/his co-workers somehow run into the guy (maybe he hired their firm) and the guy finds out Mike Ross "supposedly" went to Harvard Law.
It could happen but I doubt they out mike ross here
 5 years ago '07        #214
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,655 | Props total: 16220 16220
 bluedawgalex said:
Flashback episode was dope

Didnt know ross had been accepted into harvard

Stephen fu*ked up smh. That n*gga done fu*ked up

Wonder whats gonna happen between jessica and harvey now

And was harvey punching Stephen in next wks preview?
When I saw that I was like that'll definitely be apart of the endgame. Louis had me laughing when he said "I need a day" and crept back into the elevator.
 5 years ago '07        #215
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,655 | Props total: 16220 16220
 bluedawgalex said:
Its either him or the d.a.
Looked like Stephen... but yea Gary Cole has been in almost every show possible. I know he played in the Brady Bunch Movie and other films but he's one of the best TV actors.
 5 years ago '04        #216
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
 TH35 said:
When I saw that I was like that'll definitely be apart of the endgame. Louis had me laughing when he said "I need a day" and crept back into the elevator.
Yea im sure it will be

 TH35 said:
Looked like Stephen... but yea Gary Cole has been in almost every show possible. I know he played in the Brady Bunch Movie and other films but he's one of the best TV actors.
Yea i remember him from entourage too
 5 years ago '04        #217
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
How I feel every time Rachel is in a scene


[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



Last edited by bibbyboi; 08-23-2013 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #218
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,420 | Props total: 6148 6148
 bibbyboi said:
How I feel every time Rachel is in a scene

fu*king
 5 years ago '04        #219
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 stlcardinals19 said:
fu*king
I wish I knew how to use photoshop. Had to use paint and sh*t for the computer part.
 5 years ago '04        #220
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 38 38
Yo!! just watched yesterday's episode and Harvey the God put in work!



Last edited by J2hott23; 08-27-2013 at 10:47 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
106 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy