Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5865 pageviews
28 comments

BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
Knicks going overseas: Amare and Melo thinking of playing overseas

VIDEO LINK

[pic - click to view]

Amare, Melo Going Overseas? - ESPN Video - ESPN
VIDEO LINK ^^^^^^

[pic - click to view]

Roger Mason Jr. said his cell phone was blowing up when the news broke about Deron Williams' agreement to play in Turkey next season if the NBA lockout isn't resolved by September.

While the Nets can only stand by helplessly as their cornerstone -- who has an opt-out in 2012 -- trots off to Turkey, the Knicks can't do anything about it, either, if Carmelo Anthony or Amar'e Stoudemire have a similar interest in playing overseas.

Mason Jr., a vice president with the players' union, told us today that both Knicks stars have contacted him about Williams' situation and inquired about the rules and insurance information.

Would the Knicks' biggest stars really consider going over to Europe if the NBA season is compromised?

"I can see anybody doing it," said Mason Jr. said. "This is what people have to understand. It's definitely about earning a living, but we've already been so blessed, a lot of guys love the game and want to be able to compete . . . I've talked to a lot of the star players, Chris Paul, Amar'e, Melo, I think that those guys are open-minded to everything."

But it is less likely that players with large contracts such as Anthony, who signed a three-year, $65M extension in February, and Stoudemire, whose five-year, $99.7M contract isn't fully insured, would take the risk to play overseas during a lockout.

Stoudemire's agent, Happy Walters, told Newsday that Stoudemire "is not even considering something like this right now."

Mason Jr. admitted that Williams' move comes a bit early in the process. "First-things-first, though, we want to see if we can make a deal," he said. "And then if that doesn't happen, then I think the next step will be guys exploring those options."

[pic - click to view]

- NEWSDAY KNICKS FIX ALAN HAHN
as a knicks fan and season ticket holder i don't feel to good about this. Amare is still banged up with his back and knee and Melo wont go and have surgery on his arm i believe...some one might have to look in on that one for me i heard something in that nature on 1050 espn ny. This also cant be good for the nba lockout.

Last edited by BronxBombers; 07-08-2011 at 01:05 AM..

28 comments for "Knicks going overseas: Amare and Melo thinking of playing overseas"

6 years ago '07        #2
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
all this lockout bullsh*t is worse than planking.
 6 years ago '10        #3
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Gonna be hard for amare to get insurance.
 6 years ago '08        #4
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
 Funeral James said:

6 years ago '10        #5
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
good sh*t fu*k the nba keep sticking it to these owners go ahead and cancel the season, watch them ratings and your franshise value loose a cool 150 mill in the matter months, all that sh*t u build up gone in a second

take that take that take that

Owners are billionaires, they don't care.
 07-08-2011, 01:25 AM         #6
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to see several all star caliber players go and play overseas.

what sucks is all the players overseas that would have their spots automatically taken by all-stars. Not to mention, there doesn't have to be a draft. They could basically go make their own damn dream team overseas.

damn, what about the d-league dudes? no season for them?
 6 years ago '09        #7
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
ill watch a turkish league game with melo against d-will :mj2:

melo 50+ pts

d-will 20+ asts

6 years ago '04        #8
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
Attention bx'ers do not feed the rumors I repeat don't feed the rumors. These n*ggas ain't going no where and this lockout will end so these 383746493927647595673726 threads about _________(insert name here) will play overseas is a waste of key strokes. This has been brought to you by an annoyed n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #9
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
 Funeral James said:
lol hell no planking is the worst sh*t ever.....

lockout is a close 2nd though lol
 6 years ago '10        #10
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
yea stay in shape my n*ggas
 6 years ago '07        #11
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Please go overseas. Did u n*ggaz see shawn Kemp when the lockout was over or spree after the suspension...stay active and when these idiots get the season started hopefully these n*ggaz learned from a coach that preaches defense overseas. I wonder how many coaches overseas are better than d Antoni?
 6 years ago '07        #12
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jsmooth-117 said:
Attention bx'ers do not feed the rumors I repeat don't feed the rumors. These n*ggas ain't going no where and this lockout will end so these 383746493927647595673726 threads about _________(insert name here) will play overseas is a waste of key strokes. This has been brought to you by an annoyed n*gga
Do u not remember '99? Season ain't starting till March
 6 years ago '10        #13
space
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Please go overseas. Did u n*ggaz see shawn Kemp when the lockout was over or spree after the suspension...stay active and when these idiots get the season started hopefully these n*ggaz learned from a coach that preaches defense overseas. I wonder how many coaches overseas are better than d Antoni?
every

single

one
 07-08-2011, 03:12 AM         #14
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
 6 years ago '06        #15
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
 Dextromethorphan said:

Owners are billionaires, they don't care.
Why would they not care? How do you think they became billionaires you dumb nut? Through greed. Once/if they start loosing those billions oh yea buddy they will care.
 6 years ago '10        #16
space
space
space
 lazybone06 said:
Why would they not care? How do you think they became billionaires you dumb nut? Through greed. Once/if they start loosing those billions oh yea buddy they will care.
meaning they will wait it out until they get what they want......the value could go to zero but they want what the NHL owners got.

Do you think they became billionaires owning a nba team?

They could still make money hosting other events in the ARENA...they don't care

NBA only accounts for 41 dates out of 365 for the arenas they own with the team.
 6 years ago '10        #17
space
space
space
lol @ losing billions with a nba team
 6 years ago '06        #18
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at n*ggas clownin the nets before and these two going too.. everyone bout to go in a few months..
 6 years ago '10        #19
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
if the top 15 players in the league bolted overseas the owners would faint
players are pus*y tho, they think like employees and not like bosses
this is why sports will always be dominated by blacks and owned by whites (which is why all white ppl support the owners)
 6 years ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,109 | Props total: 22562 22562
the bums in the d-league gotta be hurting the most. them 25 thousand dollar a year salaries pay that rent.

amare aint going tho. melo, maybe, but i doubt it. but i know for a fact that n*gga amare aint. they aint even let that n*gga sniff team usa, you think they'll let this slide and let him go prancing aroudn china?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy