Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
 Bob Sacamano said:
damn that season premiere was pretty fu*kin lame, anyone else agree? I feel like every aspect of the show is weak/lazy at this point.
i thought it was ok. got better towards the end. the show has went downhill a bit but i'm still going to watch since it's the last season.
 6 years ago '06        #162
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah that sh*t was wet trash... entourage going out like a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #163
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Maaaaannnn entourage facebook page jus leaked a major spoiler! Im pissed.... Mrs. Ari is dating...
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #164
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
fu*k I can't stand scott....why he is always with the group now wasn't he the one that hooked Vince to coke....scott needs to get a beat down
 6 years ago '05        #165
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
^^ seriously?? i think scott is a down a.ss n*gga with the entourage !! money bi*ches drugs
 6 years ago '08        #166
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12541 12541
episode was alright, served its purpose.

walsh>>>
 6 years ago '09        #167
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Reppindaburghh said:

You're honestly the first person I've ever heard say that.

If it wasn't for Ari I don't think I'd even watch this show. In fact, I'd bet the ratings for this show would be literally cut in half if not for Ari's character.

Easily one of my favorite characters on any show of all time.

how could u hate ari? u gotta be a wack nikka
 6 years ago '07        #168
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FappingFapstar said:

how could u hate ari? u gotta be a wack nikka
wtf is a nikka I only see females write like that anyway ari doesn't have his moments anymore other than the scene on the finale last year its like ellin made him irrelevant and if anyone really thinks he's like the "get the fu*k out" ari, then k!ll yourself he's still loyal which is cool but not as funny entourage needs to dial back on the drama at least it was funnier past seasons when bad sh*t would happen anyway the episode was alright like I said before

Last edited by TH35; 07-30-2011 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #169
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 TH35 said:
wtf is a nikka I only see females write like that anyway ari doesn't have his moments anymore other than the scene on the finale last year its like ellin made him irrelevant and if anyone really thinks he's like the "get the fu*k out" ari, then k!ll yourself he's still loyal which is cool but not as funny entourage needs to dial back on the drama at least it was funnier past seasons when bad sh*t would happen anyway the episode was alright like I said before
the show just got repetitive. Ari and Drama carried the show for a couple of seasons. But Ari's character is still awesome. He had to dial it down a bit. Look at what his actions cost him........................ the NFL deal, his family, the respect of some of his peers, etc.
 6 years ago '07        #170
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 tdnupe3;20135343[B said:
]the show just got repetitive. Ari and Drama carried the show for a couple of seasons.[/B] But Ari's character is still awesome. He had to dial it down a bit. Look at what his actions cost him........................ the NFL deal, his family, the respect of some of his peers, etc.
Yea, and I never said I hated Ari I just don't really care for his character as much anymore. He's alright. Drama is a better character to me.
 6 years ago '06        #171
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 tdnupe3 said:
She is the RICH one in the relationship. Remember, she gave him the seed money for his agency. He will move on and get with Dana Gordon. That has been foreshadowed the entire series. His wife is dating someone, but I think Ari will end up coming out the "winner" in the situation. Sloan and E broke it off because of the whole "pre-nup" issue, and I can't blame him for being mad about that. Scott has been a great addition to the show, but I think the show will end with the same crew that it started with. vince, drama, turtle, e, ari, and billy walsh will make vince's movie and it will win him an award. The season will probably end with him going off to film Airwalker.
Hold up..

I can't blame Sloan to be honest in terms of breaking that sh*t off with E.. I mean that sh*t is a risk to leave all you have (and all your family has) in the hands of someone like E who was a pizza boy before he became an agent.. not to forget Vince is really his only client.. if anything happended to Vince, E would be out of a job..

Just saying

I was bout to say i can't wait till Turtle blows but throwin a lit doob out the window and burning half your boys house down is real wack he took a step back..

It's bout Drama this last season i think.. i see a movie and his tv-show working out
 6 years ago '08        #172
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 iCON-8 said:
Hold up..

I can't blame Sloan to be honest in terms of breaking that sh*t off with E.. I mean that sh*t is a risk to leave all you have (and all your family has) in the hands of someone like E who was a pizza boy before he became an agent.. not to forget Vince is really his only client.. if anything happended to Vince, E would be out of a job..

Just saying

I was bout to say i can't wait till Turtle blows but throwin a lit doob out the window and burning half your boys house down is real wack he took a step back..

It's bout Drama this last season i think.. i see a movie and his tv-show working out
It's not about the fact that he was asked to sign a pre-nup. To me, it's more about how the situation transpired. Her dad came to him wrong. I'm all for pre-nups, but you have to have a little tact when discussing it. She didn't have any respect for the dude if she let her dad come at him like that. If she wanted her a.ssets protected, then she could have told him that and it probably wouldn't have been a problem. But for her dad to talk to him like he wasn't sh*t and insinuate that he was trying to get a free ride off his daughter was foul.

Yeah, turtle lost some stripes for burning the house down. Dude was a crackhead for that weed.

I like what they are doing with Drama's character. He has really gotten sh*tted on the entire series by the industry, and to see him come into his own and make BIG moves is good to see.

I like what they are doing with Ari's character as well. He will win in the end. Just watch. His kids still love him, his wife just left him. He will get with Dana Gordon and all will be well.
 6 years ago '06        #173
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 tdnupe3 said:
It's not about the fact that he was asked to sign a pre-nup. To me, it's more about how the situation transpired. Her dad came to him wrong. I'm all for pre-nups, but you have to have a little tact when discussing it. She didn't have any respect for the dude if she let her dad come at him like that. If she wanted her a.ssets protected, then she could have told him that and it probably wouldn't have been a problem. But for her dad to talk to him like he wasn't sh*t and insinuate that he was trying to get a free ride off his daughter was foul.

Yeah, turtle lost some stripes for burning the house down. Dude was a crackhead for that weed.

I like what they are doing with Drama's character. He has really gotten sh*tted on the entire series by the industry, and to see him come into his own and make BIG moves is good to see.

I like what they are doing with Ari's character as well. He will win in the end. Just watch. His kids still love him, his wife just left him. He will get with Dana Gordon and all will be well.
I get what you mean but throughtout the series we never learn of what Sloan does as a occupation other then some sort of event organizing role i think seen back in Season 4. So it really wasn't about Sloan protecting herself but her family. It may not even be Sloan who is behind the marriage break-up.. She just appeared to be pissed at E when we see them on the phone together.. I think E broke the marriage off and what we see from Sloan is her reaction to that (being pissed, telling E to get his sh*t out of her place asap).

Sloans dad took on the task of letting E know that a pre-nup must be in place before they get married because it really is to protect himself. I think that situation is all on E.. he couldn't keep his own ego in check if the case is he just lost it over Sloans dad trying to protect himself. I can't blame Sloans father either.. Look at how Scott just casually brought up in the 1st episode of season 8 that Sloans family is loaded with cash.. If you are fu*kin with Sloan and know who she is then naturally anyone would have ideas on what can happen once her family is out of the way and that type of money falls down to you.. E was no exception but i think he thought he should have been or something
 6 years ago '09        #174
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Drama is hilarious as well but ari n drama for the past couple seasons r the only reasons to watch this show
 6 years ago '07        #175
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
i did feel like the last few seasons they tried too hard to "force" a few of those classic ari moments when it wasn't really there. his character almost became gimmicky in that he'd try to rant or go off in almost every scene. i still love him though .
 6 years ago '07        #176
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
just throwing this out there: another factor in sloan being pissed at E would also be him and scott giving murray the boot from his own agency lol
 6 years ago '04        #177
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
E's a.ssistant Jennie... Her accent got me like
 6 years ago '04        #178
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Here we go...
 6 years ago '09        #179
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 1143 1143
Didn't realize sloan has no a.ss...she still bad as hell tho...
 6 years ago '09        #180
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 1143 1143
Ari's wife needs a hamburger
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago