Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2011, 10:00 PM         #641
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i actually liked the ending 8.9/10

could of been 1 hour with some of the classic sh*t from the crew ,but it ended the best possible way as many explained..

in the end they all ground them self out.

i think it was a great ending
 09-12-2011, 10:00 PM         #642
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yo they all had to be successful or they all would of failed no in between they said from day one all of us together rich or all of us together poor no in betweens lol...
 6 years ago '06        #643
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
there not gonna do a movie.. fall back
 6 years ago '04        #644
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,552 | Props total: 13170 13170
 hooligun said:
there not gonna do a movie.. fall back
Yeah they are.

Writers are in. Actors are in. The money is in.

With the success of s3x and the City, and the DVD sales of Entourage... they're making a movie.
 6 years ago '04        #645
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Yeah they are.

Writers are in. Actors are in. The money is in.

With the success of s3x and the City, and the DVD sales of Entourage... they're making a movie.
Mark Wahlberg's in. That's all that matters.
 6 years ago '09        #646
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
u guys didnt see ari in the end talking to the guy about being god?

theres def gonna be a movie
 6 years ago '10        #647
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
They set it up for a movie with the end after the credits. Wow Ari's wife at the end smokin hot. I am pissed the show is over. Yeah I thought they would of invited scotty with them at the end too.
 6 years ago '08        #648
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 stv18 said:
They set it up for a movie with the end after the credits. Wow Ari's wife at the end smokin hot. I am pissed the show is over. Yeah I thought they would of invited scotty with them at the end too.
fu*k that..that was great when scott knew his place..he said it looks like a family thing ill stay back
 6 years ago '06        #649
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
 clenz7621 said:
fu*k that..that was great when scott knew his place..he said it looks like a family thing ill stay back
Yeah I agree he knew his place he was cool but he wasn't family like the rest of them!!!
 6 years ago '05        #650
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
 slimgangsta18 said:
Mrs. Ari bending over at the end >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ari Gold; 09-15-2011 at 12:02 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #651
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
I did like how Vince became a Zen master.
 6 years ago '08        #652
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Pastor Flo said:
Can't wait a year or two for a fu*kin movie....I got teary eyed fuuuck this show is great. Why did it have to end.
[spoiler - click to view]

that is what will happen in the movie.
lol @ what you think will happen in the movie
 09-14-2011, 02:00 PM         #653
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The movie is gonna be like Hangover.. watch
 6 years ago '04        #654
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,568 | Props total: 2427 2427
 clenz7621 said:
At least Vince was nice enough to extend a invitation

I liked Scott's character though
 09-15-2011, 01:56 AM         #655
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH. I haven't read a post in this thread that expressed a great amount of disappointment over the way this show ended. Cats are waiting for a movie while others claimed to be teary eyed. WTF, sons? The ending is insulting! Exception to Ari getting back with his wife, almost everything does not fit. I'm going to break it down for y'all.

1.) Vince tells Turtle that he held on to his tequila stock.
A cat that close to someone would tell that person, "Listen, I know you want to sell your stock to make this thing happen, but I talked to Mark Cuban and he said selling now would be a huge mistake. I believe him so I'm going to hold on to this stock for you. Just in case." Even if he didn't tell him something like that, most likely, word would get to him from another investor. "Turtle, Mark Cuban. We took the Avion stock public. I said "we" because Vince held on to your shares. You're a rich man, Turtle. "

2.) Vince announces he's getting married
This is ridiculous! She was not interested in dating Vince at all, but, behind a phone call from Turtle, she goes on a date with Vince and let's him in her pus*y the same night?! Get the fu*k outta here.

3.) Eric and Sloan get back together
The way they got back together reminds me of high school. In high school, most girls are naive enough to believe their ex's friends when they tell her "the truth". The character of Sloan from the time she came in to the story has been that of a confident and intelligent young woman. A woman who feels the need to ask their man's friends for the truth concerning his business is lost. She knew he fu*ked her stepmother. Women's intuition. That type of woman asks for "the truth" because she wants to hear "the lie". Plus, behind the toxic situations and all of the bitterness they expressed toward each other, how could they get back together? Too much had been said and done by both of them for them to simply get back together.

Basically, the end of the series is an insult to my intelligence. The show has been ruined for me. I'm not buying any of the seasons on DVD. I'm finished. That's that.
 6 years ago '04        #656
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 mykedizzle said:
SMH. I haven't read a post in this thread that expressed a great amount of disappointment over the way this show ended. Cats are waiting for a movie while others claimed to be teary eyed. WTF, sons? The ending is insulting! Exception to Ari getting back with his wife, almost everything does not fit. I'm going to break it down for y'all.

1.) Vince tells Turtle that he held on to his tequila stock.
A cat that close to someone would tell that person, "Listen, I know you want to sell your stock to make this thing happen, but I talked to Mark Cuban and he said selling now would be a huge mistake. I believe him so I'm going to hold on to this stock for you. Just in case." Even if he didn't tell him something like that, most likely, word would get to him from another investor. "Turtle, Mark Cuban. We took the Avion stock public. I said "we" because Vince held on to your shares. You're a rich man, Turtle. "

2.) Vince announces he's getting married
This is ridiculous! She was not interested in dating Vince at all, but, behind a phone call from Turtle, she goes on a date with Vince and let's him in her pus*y the same night?! Get the fu*k outta here.

3.) Eric and Sloan get back together
The way they got back together reminds me of high school. In high school, most girls are naive enough to believe their ex's friends when they tell her "the truth". The character of Sloan from the time she came in to the story has been that of a confident and intelligent young woman. A woman who feels the need to ask their man's friends for the truth concerning his business is lost. She knew he fu*ked her stepmother. Women's intuition. That type of woman asks for "the truth" because she wants to hear "the lie". Plus, behind the toxic situations and all of the bitterness they expressed toward each other, how could they get back together? Too much had been said and done by both of them for them to simply get back together.

Basically, the end of the series is an insult to my intelligence. The show has been ruined for me. I'm not buying any of the seasons on DVD. I'm finished. That's that.
Good, because Entourage doesn't need you as a fan.

1)It was explained why Vince held onto the stock. It's because Turtle believed in it, so he knew it would work out. And no one had to tell Turtle anything. He was essentially a stock holder and that's it. A minority one at that. If I own stock in Apple, you think they're going to call me when I doubled my money? No. They could give a sh*t less. Vince didn't tell Turtle when Turtle originally wanted him to sell their shares because he knew Turtle wouldn't go for it. Why would he when they told him to fall back and let the grown men handle the biz?

2)The only thing Vinny hasn't done is find the woman of his dreams. He finally found her. And it wasn't just Turtle's conversation with her on the phone. It was several things such as the video, Johnny's good words, etc. Based off your 2nd point, I have a feeling, you really didn't pay attention while you were watching the final season.

3)They've gotten back together time and time again. It's not like the marriage is back on. They just decided to give it another shot. Don't tell me that isn't realistic, because it very much is. sh*t happens all the time. Hell, look at Ron and Sammie from Jersey Shore as an example.
 6 years ago '05        #657
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 376 376
On point 3...i like how @mykedizzle missed the fact that they have a kid coming into to the picture. He wants to be a part of the kids life as much as he wants to be a part of Sloan's.
 6 years ago '09        #658
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7313 7313
I don't care what anybody says the finale was decent but that vince marriage sh*t was ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #659
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 WasabiTuna said:
I don't care what anybody says the finale was decent but that vince marriage sh*t was ridiculous.
vince's marriage sh*t was the entire finale....
 09-15-2011, 12:28 PM         #660
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Good, because Entourage doesn't need you as a fan.

1)It was explained why Vince held onto the stock. It's because Turtle believed in it, so he knew it would work out. And no one had to tell Turtle anything. He was essentially a stock holder and that's it. A minority one at that. If I own stock in Apple, you think they're going to call me when I doubled my money? No. They could give a sh*t less. Vince didn't tell Turtle when Turtle originally wanted him to sell their shares because he knew Turtle wouldn't go for it. Why would he when they told him to fall back and let the grown men handle the biz?

2)The only thing Vinny hasn't done is find the woman of his dreams. He finally found her. And it wasn't just Turtle's conversation with her on the phone. It was several things such as the video, Johnny's good words, etc. Based off your 2nd point, I have a feeling, you really didn't pay attention while you were watching the final season.

3)They've gotten back together time and time again. It's not like the marriage is back on. They just decided to give it another shot. Don't tell me that isn't realistic, because it very much is. sh*t happens all the time. Hell, look at Ron and Sammie from Jersey Shore as an example.
First, the way you lead in by saying, "Good, because Entourage doesn't need you as a fan." shows your lack of maturity. It's impulsive and goes to show that you react based off of your emotions rather than your logic. I understand why you don't see this the way I do. You don't have this level of life experience. It's over your head.

Second, your Apple analogy is loose. You don't account for the friendship that was involved in the Avion deal. Turtle's investment in Avion was tied to his friendship with Vince. I never implied anyone owed Turtle anything. I said as a friend it's much more likely for Vince to tell Turtle he's holding on to the stocks and they'll be there for him whether he wants them or not. If you were in Vince's position, wouldn't do that knowing it's the thing to do?

Third, Vince had at least two "dream girls": Mandy Moore and Sasha Grey. You tell me how those relationships worked out for him.

Fourth, you use "reality television" to back your argument?! Reality television is scripted just as much as Entourage. Behind that, you use Jersey Shore to make your case. Knowing that you watch Jersey Shore tells me what level you think on. The characters on Entourage are more sophisticated than the Jersey Shore cast appears to be. You comparing Eric and Sloan to Sammie and Ronnie does no justice because their lifestyles are worlds apart. Why would you draw that parallel? Don't believe everything that you see and hear.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy