Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #621
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Cant we get a gif of Mrs Ari bending over in slow motion please?? THANK YOU!
 6 years ago '06        #622
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

melissa gold>>>
 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM         #623
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope that ending is a hint of an ari gold spin off and not related to the movie!!!
 6 years ago '09        #624
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
how the fukk they gonna make a 2 hour movie when they never gave the audience more then 30 minute shows

im gonna say it now, i dont think they can make a great 2 hour movie, sh*t will be boring, all the fans wanted wwas 1 or 2 1 hour episodes
 6 years ago '06        #625
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
Man am I the only one who really liked this ending?

E and sloan didn't officially get back together she said we'll see where this goes if a movie comes out don't be surprised if they are really good friends who happen to have a child together.

Vince and his reporter chick you can tell she always liked him from that first interview she told him she just never dated anyone in the industry but once drama brought the tape to her and turtle told her what he did for his mom you can tell she was head over hills for him same with Vince up until he got with her he could just say we fu*king and it was done but she shut him down asap and in life the one who plays it hard to get n*ggas want the most.

Ari and mrs gold never stopped loving each other as you know look at the last session they had. You can tell him giving up the job and everything was his ultimate sacrifice to show her that he wanted his FAMILY more then his dream job that's why when he told her she started crying saying I didn't tell you to do that.

Lloyd took aris old job and you can tell Lloyd and ari def have alot of love for each other and it wasn't just that business relationship like he had with baps.

Johnny has a hit movie and a hit show he's doing good for himself now and doesn't have to live in Vince shadow anymore. He lied to sloan and put his career on the line yes but they always have been one for all and all for one. Classic Vince line to show that "we've been poor together now we'll be rich together if it doesn't work out we'll be poor again but we always have each other" so of course he'll lie for his boy e.

I would of liked to see at least a mini clip of turtle and his new business but out of all the ideas turtle had they never failed because of him they failed because of the other party. Saigon left him and got a deal with them thug a.ss managers, and the vodka deal was because the owner cut him out so I a.ssume the producers wanted us to see it that way.

You wanna hug it out bi*ches??

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 09-12-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 09-12-2011, 04:24 PM         #626
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:

[pic - click to view]

melissa gold>>>
let this be the smallest screenshot of a tv show known to man!

wtf you might as well not even posted it.
 09-12-2011, 05:10 PM         #627
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like the finale of season 6 outshined the fu*k outta this one. That was a 45 minute ep, with that hilarious Matt Damon cameo and "In My Lifetime" remix at the end. That was the best Entourage episode.
 6 years ago '04        #628
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,549 | Props total: 13167 13167
^^^ of course other finales are gonna be better. This one had to wrap everything up and tee up a probable movie. Maybe they couldn't get 45 minute time slot. Who knows. This finale was great. Great show. Top 5.
 6 years ago '08        #629
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 regularjoe said:
^^^ of course other finales are gonna be better. This one had to wrap everything up and tee up a probable movie. Maybe they couldn't get 45 minute time slot. Who knows. This finale was great. Great show. Top 5.
fu*k that i seen true bloods sh*tty a.ss show ran 5 mins extra about 6 times this year...hbo would have given them 2 hours if they wanted it..fu*kin the wire ever finale EXTRA TIME (it only makes sense) But it feels like the writers were just finished given a sh*t about this show..its a shame it was great show..until they decided it was to stale and gave everybody their own story (within 30 min episodes mind u) overall still a good a.ss show
 6 years ago '09        #630
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Bob Sacamano said:
I feel like the finale of season 6 outshined the fu*k outta this one. That was a 45 minute ep, with that hilarious Matt Damon cameo and "In My Lifetime" remix at the end. That was the best Entourage episode.
yeah season 6 finale>>

should of been the last episode

[video - click to view]

can't believe this series is over man
 6 years ago '07        #631
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 clenz7621 said:
fu*k that i seen true bloods sh*tty a.ss show ran 5 mins extra about 6 times this year...hbo would have given them 2 hours if they wanted it..fu*kin the wire ever finale EXTRA TIME (it only makes sense) But it feels like the writers were just finished given a sh*t about this show..its a shame it was great show..until they decided it was to stale and gave everybody their own story (within 30 min episodes mind u) overall still a good a.ss show
Entourage doesn't do True Blood numbers.
 6 years ago '04        #632
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Lmao at season six being the end. fact is, in the end, the boys stuck together and won together. can't believe they disservice scotty at the end though.
 6 years ago '04        #633
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 clenz7621 said:
Entourage was cancelled by HBO and got a sh*tty 8 episode order. It's really unlikely they could have gotten a lot longer to tie everything together.

sh*t, they even had a 21 minute episode this season.

The entire thing was rushed .
 09-12-2011, 06:53 PM         #634
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah season 6 finale>>

Wow yea I agree that absolutely should have been the series finale.
 6 years ago '09        #635
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 nitetrain8601 said:
Lmao at season six being the end. fact is, in the end, the boys stuck together and won together. can't believe they disservice scotty at the end though.
i agree.....they basically ended the show on some everyone is happy fairy tale sh*t, i was expecting vince to turn around and say some sh*t like "your apart of the family too" and then a man hug, sh*t was kinda weak

i really thought sloan pop was gonna show up there, take a shot at E and vince was gonna jump in front of the bullet.......lol
 6 years ago '04        #636
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah season 6 finale>>

Yeah man, I'm gonna miss that sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #637
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Wow, end of a great show. I wish it was longer, the ep and the season...
 6 years ago '06        #638
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
It felt rushed, and too nicely wrapped up, love the show, didn't care for the ending. TV shows aren't made to end, so most endings do suck. Everything was predicable I thought, expect for the wedding, and them ditching Scotty, who I didn't really care for. He was one step above "Dom" to me, fu*king them be part of the crew.

Wally Balls>Scotty & Dom.
 6 years ago '06        #639
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
Yo they all had to be successful or they all would of failed no in between they said from day one all of us together rich or all of us together poor no in betweens lol...
 6 years ago '04        #640
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Yung Dilla said:
Yo they all had to be successful or they all would of failed no in between they said from day one all of us together rich or all of us together poor no in betweens lol...
thank u. someone gets it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy