Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #601
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12991 12991
The ending was fine. It has to fit a time frame. Other story lines wrapped up earlier.

It sets up a movie, from which all accounts from funding, to writing, to actors... everything except a studio ok, is a go.
 6 years ago '05        #602
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 HeyCobra said:
Shield is wack as fu*k compared to the wire, i dunno why so many people i know, ride with that show so hard, when i finally sat down and watched them all i was like at people teling me it was better than the wire.

it did end good, i just think overall there was some wack a.ss sh*t in that show

ever consider that made you watch the shield with incredible bias that would lead you to hate it REGARDLESS of how good it was?

The wire is better, but the shield has moments that are much more intense than anything in the Wire
 6 years ago '07        #603
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bea5T said:
it's like the writers said fu*k it and rushed through everything. Entourage takes Deus ex Machina to another level

I'm glad this shows finally over.

Watch the shield if you want to see a great series finale
 HeyCobra said:
i was trying to think what epic song they could end with, and they did that sh*t.

Shield is wack as fu*k compared to the wire, i dunno why so many people i know, ride with that show so hard, when i finally sat down and watched them all i was like at people teling me it was better than the wire.

it did end good, i just think overall there was some wack a.ss sh*t in that show
All that needed to be said . I'm tired of the Shield and the Wire arguments both were good. It should be left at that. On another note there would never be an Ari spin-off you know how much would have to happen? HBO was already bullsh*tting about only having 8 episodes this season and you think they'd have an Ari spin-off ? The only way I'd see it happening is if the dvd and blu ray sales were great and the film did MAJOR numbers. Then they'd probably consider it.

Last edited by TH35; 09-12-2011 at 01:56 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #604
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
wow man can't believe its finally over, i feel emotionally drained haha. Yeah the season wasn't the best and has been going down hill for awhile but a few moments really took me back tonight, Ari to Llyod "You'll always be the gay son i never wanted" haha and Drama and Turtle at the end the only 2 who never really had relationships and were all about a good time
 6 years ago '06        #605
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
It was a satisfying ending from a nostalgic standpoint, but it was very rushed. Thus season would have been perfect at like 15 episodes. I can't buy the journalist marrying him that quick - that was my main problem with the episode. Overall though I enjoyed it, and am sad it's over
 6 years ago '04        #606
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
I thought it was a great ending for what they've set up throughout the series.

When the show started, they had no worries because they had nothing to lose and were trying to come up but it would of been repetitive if it stayed that way, thus there needed to be serious drama.

E and Sloan got back together and tried to make it work just like any other couple would, knowing a child was on the way. Vince and Sophia getting married was random but hey, finally they have Vince do something unexpected. Everything he would do was so predictable. I wished Ari would of been with Dana since she is the equivalent to his personality but getting back together with Mrs. Ari shows how great he is deep down. Drama and Turtle have been taking L's throughout the series so seeing them become successful was great.

Overall, there were probably little things they could have done to make it a better ending (longer runtime, better build-up, etc.) but all in all, I'm satisfied. Sad to know there will not be another season but excited for the possible movie.
 6 years ago '06        #607
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
definately seemed rush especially for a half hour finale... the vince marriage thing was so half a.ssed, i thought it was so random like the producers didn't know what they wanted to do... i liked how ari and melissa got back together though... you already knew E and sloan were gonna get back together... i doubt there will be a movie and if they do it will have a million celeb cameos in it.
 6 years ago '05        #608
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 CASH1 said:

Overall, it's an alright ending for the series, but it could've been so much more. We should be lucky though, at least it wasn't as bad as the Sopranos.
The finale of The Soprano's was dope as fu*k.

6 years ago '09        #609
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
I don't know how I feel about the finale honestly. I don't think that it was terrible but it wasn't that great either. I like that Ari and his wife got back together and I also liked the end where you didt know if Ari was going to take the job or not. Vince getting married was just stupid in my opinion. That seemed like something they just threw together. They had to leave some things unanswered just in case they do a movie. I'm just sad it's over but it was about that time.
 6 years ago '04        #610
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
It could have been better if they didn't rush but I'm ok with the ending because it sticks to the Entourage fast pace Hollywood lifestyle.
 6 years ago '05        #611
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
To the guy who said the closing song lastnight sucked ..really its led Zeppelin. its classic

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #612
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3139 3139
Mrs. Ari bending over at the end >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #613
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 King856 said:
i watched it, what job was Ari offered? Im musta missed that part.
dana gordons boss. ceo of the entire movie studio.
 6 years ago '08        #614
halftime 
space
space
$6,057 | Props total: 9199 9199
no bullsh*t, i cried..
 6 years ago '07        #615
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Mrs. Ari at the fu*king end

holy fu*k she's great
 6 years ago '07        #616
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
sad ending sorta, but def felt rushed

vince happy

e and sloan back

turtle made man

drama back in limelight

"shut the fu*k up babs and open your ears"

"you swear on your career?? i had my balls crossed"

"lloyd you're like the gay son i never wanted"

cant wait for the movie, thought it would be an hbo movie but if its in theaters that means i gotta wait damn near 2 years for this to wrap up completely

oh yea mrs. ari in the last shot bending over
 6 years ago '05        #617
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4880 4880
Happy ending. Set up the movie. Not a bad ending. Could have been better...could have been longer. But a show that been around for 8 seasons deserves a happy ending.
 6 years ago '04        #618
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I thought it was a dope finale.Man I am going to miss Entourage.I hate that they didnt make the last episode an hour.

The last season couldve been better and the whole vince wedding thing is meh but its cool.

I think its dope what Ari did also.He said fu*k everybody and that place they were at was fu*king gorgeous man.

Sloan and E needed each other.

And that last scene after the credits equals OH BOY BOSS Status.

I really wonder what Ari is going to do.

Its funny that he doesnt need money because wife prolly already got $500 million or more because her family is stupid rich.
 6 years ago '04        #619
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 King856 said:
when was that? was there an extended clip?
after the credits
 6 years ago '04        #620
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
when was that? was there an extended clip?
after the credits
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy