Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #561
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,891 | Props total: 25679 25679
Yo im in tears right now seriously
 09-11-2011, 10:07 PM         #562
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was the worst series finale of all time
 6 years ago '08        #563
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
*maybe* a movie..its not like the sh*t is done or even filming..

but ya..it was kind of a gay ending but its cool. Im glad artie quit..the vince marriage thing was gay as fu*k..

i duno..i figured it would be a dumb ending so im not surprised
 6 years ago '07        #564
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
:applause:

They can easily pick up from this if there is a movie.
 09-11-2011, 10:08 PM         #565
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Ari's wife >
 6 years ago '07        #566
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
well that was uh...yea......
 6 years ago '04        #567
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
So Ari getting a spin off? Jk but that would be sick
 6 years ago '07        #568
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DrX said:
that was the worst series finale of all time
I liked the last clip and but that wasn't a stretch the whole season was
 6 years ago '05        #569
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
I liked it I thought it was good...
 6 years ago '04        #570
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
i thought that was a good ending... wrapped everything up, but left doors open to continue if needed
 6 years ago '05        #571
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Man wtf this season finale was fu*kin wack as hell. Vince's wedding thing is a total copout, u really gonna end it with Vince marrying some chick he met for like a couple of days?! There better be a movie cause this some bullsh*t and I hate for the series to officially end this way
 6 years ago '06        #572
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,891 | Props total: 25679 25679
I liked it, this season wasn't supposed to have a big plot it was supposed to wrap each person's story up and that's what it did imo. It's gonna be a movie or ari is gonna have a spin off and either way it will be dope!! I'll miss this show :sadtto;
 6 years ago '04        #573
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
 MidNiteBlues said:
Man wtf this season finale was fu*kin wack as hell. Vince's wedding thing is a total copout, u really gonna end it with Vince marrying some chick he met for like a couple of days?! There better be a movie cause this some bullsh*t and I hate for the series to officially end this way
You guys seem to not get themes very well. What was the theme of this show? It's that everything always works out. That was the theme of this season, with the finale sharing that theme to the nth degree. sh*t worked out perfectly for them in life. In the end, they won. Vince finally got a chick he definitely wanted to marry. E ends up with Sloan, Turtle is essentially a self-made millionaire, and Johnny finally is a successful actor and doesn't have to live off of his brother.

And what happened after credits was amazing. First, Melissa Gold's a.ss was on point. Then they're living beautifully in Florence . That house was amazing. Then the whole God speech was like

You guys were mad that season such and such was so dismal and depressing and too serious. They step away from that, get back to the theme the show started with, and you still aren't happy. Well be happy, because you don't have to watch the show anymore nor spend your money to watch the movie.
 6 years ago '04        #574
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
I liked it, this season wasn't supposed to have a big plot it was supposed to wrap each person's story up and that's what it did imo. It's gonna be a movie or ari is gonna have a spin off and either way it will be dope!! I'll miss this show :sadtto;
Amen

6 years ago '04        #575
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2420 2420

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #576
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
You guys seem to not get themes very well. What was the theme of this show? It's that everything always works out. That was the theme of this season, with the finale sharing that theme to the nth degree. sh*t worked out perfectly for them in life. In the end, they won. Vince finally got a chick he definitely wanted to marry. E ends up with Sloan, Turtle is essentially a self-made millionaire, and Johnny finally is a successful actor and doesn't have to live off of his brother.

And what happened after credits was amazing. First, Melissa Gold's a.ss was on point. Then they're living beautifully in Florence . That house was amazing. Then the whole God speech was like

You guys were mad that season such and such was so dismal and depressing and too serious. They step away from that, get back to the theme the show started with, and you still aren't happy. Well be happy, because you don't have to watch the show anymore nor spend your money to watch the movie.
No they just added too much drama instead of comedy. The season wasn't awful just mediocre. The last part saved some of the finale for me. I'm glad it was open ended.
 6 years ago '04        #577
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
idk how i feel about it honestly

with the whole wedding thing..i feel like i missed an episode...it was just so sudden. they didnt even show her the entire episode till the end. it was just weird to me.
 6 years ago '04        #578
space
space
 TH35 said:
No they just added too much drama instead of comedy. The season wasn't awful just mediocre. The last part saved some of the finale for me. I'm glad it was open ended.
What the hell else were they going to end it with? Honestly, please tell me an idea for a better ending, because there wasn't one, especially sticking with the theme of the show.
 6 years ago '09        #579
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
im sorry but it felt rushed as fukk, then again, its hard to wrap up a season finale in 29 minutes, they should have extended it to 45 minutes atleast

and did they make that ending so they can have room to make a movie????
 6 years ago '07        #580
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
They've said a million times they want to make a movie... they should and I hope they do. I'm with the lot of you that feel like they kind of rushed a lot in at the end just to make everything neat and tidy. I wasn't expecting to get a happy ending from everybody.

I didn't like Ari getting back with his wife, I always thought he was destined for Dana Gordon. They made him more of a mess in this episode then he had been at any other point in the series.

Turtle's a millionaire. Johnny's got his TV show and a movie. Vince is rich and marrying Alice Eve, and E got back with Sloane.

I was hoping him getting back with Sloane was going to be more organic, it seemed so contrived and forced. Like why didn't Vince or the boys ever talk to her before? If it was just that easy? She acted like what Vince said was such a revelation... when it was just common sense.

It ended neat and tidy, a lot of characters deserved good endings... but it all just happened to quickly, especially Vince getting married. I can understand it from his character bc he's Mr. Hollywood, but the reporter chick was so against dating him before, I just thought it was so stupid that she'd agree to marry him after one date. Completely unbelievable.

I thought Terrence was going to k!ll E? We didn't even see anything get resolved there.

Overall, it's an alright ending for the series, but it could've been so much more. We should be lucky though, at least it wasn't as bad as the Sopranos.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy