Official 'Entourage' Season 8 Thread (The Final Season)

most viewed right now
 60
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
100 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #561
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,596 | Props total: 37018 37018
Yo im in tears right now seriously
 09-11-2011, 09:07 PM         #562
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was the worst series finale of all time
 7 years ago '08        #563
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
*maybe* a movie..its not like the sh*t is done or even filming..

but ya..it was kind of a gay ending but its cool. Im glad artie quit..the vince marriage thing was gay as fu*k..


i duno..i figured it would be a dumb ending so im not surprised
 7 years ago '07        #564
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,676 | Props total: 16223 16223
:applause:

They can easily pick up from this if there is a movie.
 09-11-2011, 09:08 PM         #565
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Ari's wife >
 7 years ago '07        #566
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
well that was uh...yea......
 7 years ago '04        #567
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 436 436
So Ari getting a spin off? Jk but that would be sick
 7 years ago '07        #568
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,676 | Props total: 16223 16223
 DrX said:
that was the worst series finale of all time
I liked the last clip and but that wasn't a stretch the whole season was
 7 years ago '05        #569
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675
space
space
space
$7,799 | Props total: 2895 2895
I liked it I thought it was good...
 7 years ago '04        #570
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
i thought that was a good ending... wrapped everything up, but left doors open to continue if needed
 7 years ago '05        #571
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 4490 4490
Man wtf this season finale was fu*kin wack as hell. Vince's wedding thing is a total copout, u really gonna end it with Vince marrying some chick he met for like a couple of days?! There better be a movie cause this some bullsh*t and I hate for the series to officially end this way
 7 years ago '06        #572
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,596 | Props total: 37018 37018
I liked it, this season wasn't supposed to have a big plot it was supposed to wrap each person's story up and that's what it did imo. It's gonna be a movie or ari is gonna have a spin off and either way it will be dope!! I'll miss this show :sadtto;
 7 years ago '04        #573
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,558 | Props total: 5059 5059
 MidNiteBlues said:
Man wtf this season finale was fu*kin wack as hell. Vince's wedding thing is a total copout, u really gonna end it with Vince marrying some chick he met for like a couple of days?! There better be a movie cause this some bullsh*t and I hate for the series to officially end this way
You guys seem to not get themes very well. What was the theme of this show? It's that everything always works out. That was the theme of this season, with the finale sharing that theme to the nth degree. sh*t worked out perfectly for them in life. In the end, they won. Vince finally got a chick he definitely wanted to marry. E ends up with Sloan, Turtle is essentially a self-made millionaire, and Johnny finally is a successful actor and doesn't have to live off of his brother.

And what happened after credits was amazing. First, Melissa Gold's a.ss was on point. Then they're living beautifully in Florence . That house was amazing. Then the whole God speech was like

:omfg::omfg:


You guys were mad that season such and such was so dismal and depressing and too serious. They step away from that, get back to the theme the show started with, and you still aren't happy. Well be happy, because you don't have to watch the show anymore nor spend your money to watch the movie.
 7 years ago '04        #574
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,558 | Props total: 5059 5059
 Yung Dilla said:
I liked it, this season wasn't supposed to have a big plot it was supposed to wrap each person's story up and that's what it did imo. It's gonna be a movie or ari is gonna have a spin off and either way it will be dope!! I'll miss this show :sadtto;
Amen

 7 years ago '04        #575
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,845 | Props total: 2868 2868

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #576
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,676 | Props total: 16223 16223
 nitetrain8601 said:
You guys seem to not get themes very well. What was the theme of this show? It's that everything always works out. That was the theme of this season, with the finale sharing that theme to the nth degree. sh*t worked out perfectly for them in life. In the end, they won. Vince finally got a chick he definitely wanted to marry. E ends up with Sloan, Turtle is essentially a self-made millionaire, and Johnny finally is a successful actor and doesn't have to live off of his brother.

And what happened after credits was amazing. First, Melissa Gold's a.ss was on point. Then they're living beautifully in Florence . That house was amazing. Then the whole God speech was like

:omfg::omfg:


You guys were mad that season such and such was so dismal and depressing and too serious. They step away from that, get back to the theme the show started with, and you still aren't happy. Well be happy, because you don't have to watch the show anymore nor spend your money to watch the movie.
No they just added too much drama instead of comedy. The season wasn't awful just mediocre. The last part saved some of the finale for me. I'm glad it was open ended.
 7 years ago '04        #577
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
idk how i feel about it honestly

with the whole wedding thing..i feel like i missed an episode...it was just so sudden. they didnt even show her the entire episode till the end. it was just weird to me.
 7 years ago '04        #578
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,558 | Props total: 5059 5059
 TH35 said:
No they just added too much drama instead of comedy. The season wasn't awful just mediocre. The last part saved some of the finale for me. I'm glad it was open ended.
What the hell else were they going to end it with? Honestly, please tell me an idea for a better ending, because there wasn't one, especially sticking with the theme of the show.
 7 years ago '09        #579
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,859 | Props total: 9391 9391
im sorry but it felt rushed as fukk, then again, its hard to wrap up a season finale in 29 minutes, they should have extended it to 45 minutes atleast


and did they make that ending so they can have room to make a movie????
 7 years ago '07        #580
CASH1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 5160 5160
They've said a million times they want to make a movie... they should and I hope they do. I'm with the lot of you that feel like they kind of rushed a lot in at the end just to make everything neat and tidy. I wasn't expecting to get a happy ending from everybody.

I didn't like Ari getting back with his wife, I always thought he was destined for Dana Gordon. They made him more of a mess in this episode then he had been at any other point in the series.

Turtle's a millionaire. Johnny's got his TV show and a movie. Vince is rich and marrying Alice Eve, and E got back with Sloane.

I was hoping him getting back with Sloane was going to be more organic, it seemed so contrived and forced. Like why didn't Vince or the boys ever talk to her before? If it was just that easy? She acted like what Vince said was such a revelation... when it was just common sense.

It ended neat and tidy, a lot of characters deserved good endings... but it all just happened to quickly, especially Vince getting married. I can understand it from his character bc he's Mr. Hollywood, but the reporter chick was so against dating him before, I just thought it was so stupid that she'd agree to marry him after one date. Completely unbelievable.

I thought Terrence was going to k!ll E? We didn't even see anything get resolved there.

Overall, it's an alright ending for the series, but it could've been so much more. We should be lucky though, at least it wasn't as bad as the Sopranos.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy