Watch The Throne Info...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-08-2011, 10:16 AM         #61
coolbeans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
I can't wait to download this dying for new music
why cant you buy it
 6 years ago '04        #62
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 sheedawg said:
Ya'll really needa let Rawkus Records go..

I didn't even notice that's what he was talking about at first...
 6 years ago '08        #63
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 onlybuilt1906 said:
At this point, if you don't acknowledge Jay-Z as being the greatest emcee/rapper to ever live you're just fu*king retarded. It's not even debatable at this point.
Pretty much...n*ggas jus need to accept the fax jay is the greatest and move on with their lives.

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait
 6 years ago '09        #64
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,432 | Props total: 11263 11263
 sheedawg said:

You do realise if he was making this so called "better music", he would have the record sales and influence as well, but he doesnt. So go complain about how your favourite rapper isn't as successful and in the elite group of emcees such as Jay, Nas, Pac, Biggie and then come back and talk when you realize why Krayzie's mainly influenced light skinned weedheads and mexicans.
you do realize Krayzie Bone is part of a group that sold over 50 million records worldwide right??
and u do realize that he was part of a group that heavily influenced hip hop in the 90's right???

and mind you i dont put up those numbers or facts to declare him the goat

of course he doesnt sell like jay, jay makes pop songs, krayzie bone doesnt, the game has changes so much that jay just hops on whatevers hot at the time and i'm a fan of jay, i feel like american gangster is a classic but that bp3 was straight garbage though
 6 years ago '08        #65
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452

I've heard it all.,,krazie bone is the goat
 07-08-2011, 10:57 AM         #66
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceTheGawd said:
1st hater has arrived...will there be more?
how's he hating if he just gave his opinion on some music? I disagree with his opinion, but he's not hating.

What is an amazing feat is....

The Beatles (19)
Jay-Z (11)
Elvis Presley (10)
The Rolling Stones (9) (tie)
Bruce Springsteen (9) (tie)
Barbra Streisand (9) (tie)

Just being a rapper and dropping 13 nationally RELEVANT albums in the hip-hop world, let alone music in general is an amazing feat. I've liked all of Jay-Z's albums...loved? nah, but definitely found all of them worthy of a listen with few skips. That's major considering I don't like albums at all.

Jay is one the top mc's ever, gotta be top 5, just based on FACTS. Whatever lyricist you want to compare him to, he k!lls them on the financial, longevity, and accomplishments side, whatever "bank" rapper you want to compare him too (if there is one), he k!lls them lyrically.

Last edited by freakbucket; 07-08-2011 at 11:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Dangerously said:
Nas didn't headline Glastonbury. If you can't grasp the concept of how huge that is for a hip hop artist then you shouldn't bother replying.
fu*k glastonbury. i dont give a fu*k about some foreign a.ss concert. you dudes look too much at what other ppl think. i dont give a damn about england and their opinion on hip hop. nas doesnt need to headline glastonbury. headlining a european concert doesnt make you better than the next rapper it just means you are the most popular. biggie, pac, mos def, doom, nas, didnt do it so i know it aint sh*t. i remember when he did that and i say the same thing i say now, so what? nas has better material than jay-z. point blank period. plus he is a better lyricist.
 6 years ago '04        #68
rockcityv2 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 3 3
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yo momma when she said she was pregnant wit your a.ss
 07-08-2011, 11:15 AM         #69
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hate for the GOAT is strong in here
 6 years ago '04        #70
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Pretty much...n*ggas jus need to accept the fax jay is the greatest and move on with their lives.

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait

Wouldn't all the people trying to defend Jay in here come off as jealousy also? People getting worked up because others don't agree their favorite rapper is the goat.

Black Thought>>>> Jay-Z
 6 years ago '04        #71
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
hope they tour!
 6 years ago '04        #72
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
MAN fu*k GAY-Z !!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #73
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 UrbanEnterprise said:
you do realize Krayzie Bone is part of a group that sold over 50 million records worldwide right??
and u do realize that he was part of a group that heavily influenced hip hop in the 90's right???

and mind you i dont put up those numbers or facts to declare him the goat

of course he doesnt sell like jay, jay makes pop songs, krayzie bone doesnt, the game has changes so much that jay just hops on whatevers hot at the time and i'm a fan of jay, i feel like american gangster is a classic but that bp3 was straight garbage though
Yet you still didn't address any of the point I made, and came with the stereotypical "Jay makes pop, of course he's gonna sell" bullsh*t. The fact that Krayzie Bone just isn't the total package in any sense of the word, otherwise he would be there. Why does everyone just equate success to having no talent, I swear it's why underground fans continue to ruin hip hop with their holier than thou attitude.

You do understand that you are the only person I have come across, that think's Krayzie Bone is in the GOAT discussion, that should say something in itself.

LOL at you bringing up sales then saying your not using it for the argument when you clearly are. Why is that when people talk about greatest groups of all time the names that come up first are Wu Tang, Outkast etc.? You seem to fail to grasp the concept of GOAT discussion because you are blinded by your standom for a group that hasnt been relevant for a while along with a rapper that lets be honest, no one except die hard Bone fans cares about in this present day.

The measure of a mans greatness is usually also determined by what his peers think of him, and well, give me some videos or articles when other GREAT rappers (not just Eazy E, or Bone stans) call Krayzie the GOAT?

I don;t have a problem with you liking Krayzie more than Jay, that all personal preference, but when you look at the cold hard facts, catalogues, impact, influence etc. then Krayzie is not in the same league I'm sorry to break it you.
 6 years ago '07        #74
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
yo what is the name of that dubstep song yeezy is supposedly sampling?
 6 years ago '07        #75
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
Sheedawg is by far the biggest Camel Warrior on this site

he makes ironboy look like a normal fan
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy