Bill Maher To Kim Kardashian: “Your Father Started Kardashian Tradition Of Getting Black Men Off”

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 NORTE said:
that is racist..........and the fact that u got all these peeps in here takin it so lightly and truly feeling that its just "normal" is the exact programming they want. Is it your fault?, you could say not exactly because humans are typically sheep. But that doesnt condone it, wrong is wrong. The media controls how most of you think and respond to situations, and a lot of yall unknowingly are completely oblivious to this fact cause a lot of the programming is slipped into your subconcious without the awareness of your conciounce. They numb the sheep so they cant actually hear what their heart is telling them and try and make them feel like guy code- friend and peer approval and the presence of negativity is justified, extremely important and normal under certain situations. There are almost no more movies anymore these days that dont have some sort of s3x scene, drug scene, racial slurr or racial stereotype and so forth and so on? Do you think that is just by chance? Most would say well thats what the people wanna see, i get that. But on a deeper level. Thats what the sheep have been programed to believe that is what they actually want to see. subconciounsly they have been molded, a slave to the media and its disgusting attempt to program the people. Its a tool of satan obviously. Now im not here to try and say I am better than any of yall because im not. Im an equal to everyone here period! All this racial tension just keeps us all timid. And it takes the INNOCENT and creates the worlds enemy! and its just a sad thing. We are all brothers and sisters, and if you see your lil bro or sis in need in anyway help them out. Peace to you all! I want everyone to finally be able to get along and be happy and not try and out due eachother and make a contest out of anything. Lets have fun. But let us all succeed, help eachother out and push our life to be the best it can be the best way we truly know how in our hearts. Whether its education and a good career and homestead or helping out the needy, this is the level we all are capable of being on if we can all just break the chains of media manipulation and stereotypes and misconceptions of other races. We are all the SAME we all love our families, we all want to prosper, laugh, listen to music, and just be happy. ALL OF US!
n*gga ain't nobody gonna read this sh*t , your first sentence clearly proves the joke went over your head. lol
 6 years ago '07        #162
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yeah bill is far from racist...he's one of the very few good white men out there
 07-08-2011, 01:58 AM         #163
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:

what black men gets off exactly? i dont see none....hell if casey was black her a.ss would get life
son...

[pic - click to view]

07-08-2011, 02:01 AM         #164
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NORTE said:
that is racist..........and the fact that u got all these peeps in here takin it so lightly and truly feeling that its just "normal" is the exact programming they want. Is it your fault?, you could say not exactly because humans are typically sheep. But that doesnt condone it, wrong is wrong. The media controls how most of you think and respond to situations, and a lot of yall unknowingly are completely oblivious to this fact cause a lot of the programming is slipped into your subconcious without the awareness of your conciounce. They numb the sheep so they cant actually hear what their heart is telling them and try and make them feel like guy code- friend and peer approval and the presence of negativity is justified, extremely important and normal under certain situations. There are almost no more movies anymore these days that dont have some sort of s3x scene, drug scene, racial slurr or racial stereotype and so forth and so on? Do you think that is just by chance? Most would say well thats what the people wanna see, i get that. But on a deeper level. Thats what the sheep have been programed to believe that is what they actually want to see. subconciounsly they have been molded, a slave to the media and its disgusting attempt to program the people. Its a tool of satan obviously. Now im not here to try and say I am better than any of yall because im not. Im an equal to everyone here period! All this racial tension just keeps us all timid. And it takes the INNOCENT and creates the worlds enemy! and its just a sad thing. We are all brothers and sisters, and if you see your lil bro or sis in need in anyway help them out. Peace to you all! I want everyone to finally be able to get along and be happy and not try and out due eachother and make a contest out of anything. Lets have fun. But let us all succeed, help eachother out and push our life to be the best it can be the best way we truly know how in our hearts. Whether its education and a good career and homestead or helping out the needy, this is the level we all are capable of being on if we can all just break the chains of media manipulation and stereotypes and misconceptions of other races. We are all the SAME we all love our families, we all want to prosper, laugh, listen to music, and just be happy. ALL OF US!
 07-08-2011, 02:40 AM         #165
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #166
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
sh*t to deep for ur mind...maher only date black women so he can satisfy his lil slave domination fetish...like most white boys thats attracted to black women

superhead even admitted it...these liberal politcial comics say way more racial sh*t the conservative ones...but they get a pass because people look at them as open minded dems that accept all...but i can see through that sh*t tho...theyre no different then anybody else

[pic - click to view]

do u watch his show???

And we are using superhead as a credible source????

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #167
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
FUNNY Post cant believe the punchline was missed....
 6 years ago '10        #168
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 VigilanteSeason said:
Hate this racist/ignorant man so as much as I dislike kim k i gotta take her side for this one.

he's not a "racist" might sterotype but who doesnt.
 07-08-2011, 07:19 AM         #169
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Maher isn't racist, he just tells it like it is
 6 years ago '09        #170
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 majestic75 said:
?
What are you even talking about? You're still generalizing.
no its factual numbers....ask black women
 6 years ago '04        #171
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
at people in here catching feelings.
Yeah really. All you people do is is read the words, litttle thought goes into what theyre saying.
 6 years ago '10        #172
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
Bill straight etherd that hoe and bill isnt rasit have you ever watched his show u dumb fu*k bill defends black people more than any white person! And im black what! ?
 6 years ago '04        #173
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
For all the white people using the "he dates black women". So, slavemasters r*ped and impregnated their slaves. Mute point. What he said wasn't warrented. k!ll that b.s
 6 years ago '05        #174
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
why all the n*ggas talking about this is racist when it was directed to kim k who is black?

and just to be clear black folk (which im a part of) are we just saying that only black people can talk about black people in their jokes, im really trying to find what was racist about the joke, someone please explain?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 07-08-2011 at 11:24 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #175
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 StateProperty88 said:
why all the n*ggas talking about this is racist when it was directed to kim k who is black?

and just to be clear black folk (which im a part of) are we just saying that only black people can talk about people in their jokes, im really trying to find what was racist about the joke, someone please explain?
ppl said this joke is racist? wow, this joke was funny and bill maher isn't even that funny to me
 6 years ago '10        #176
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
Joke wasnt racist at all, and it was funny but it wasn't right

That's a low blow to go at her dad like that, OJ's case was nothing like this one

More I look at the case.........I dont think she did it

Last edited by Nautilus O; 07-08-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #177
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5302 5302
@ what this thread turned into

The joke was funny
 6 years ago '05        #178
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0

VigilanteSeason said:
Hate this racist/ignorant man so as much as I dislike kim k i gotta take her side for this one.
 6 years ago '05        #179
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 StateProperty88 said:

6 years ago '04        #180
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 731 731
I aint mad at Bill at all.....but OJ is the only dude to get off that i know of. If im wrong someone please correct me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy