Bill Maher To Kim Kardashian: “Your Father Started Kardashian Tradition Of Getting Black Men Off”

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
sh*t to deep for ur mind...maher only date black women so he can satisfy his lil slave domination fetish...like most white boys thats attracted to black women

superhead even admitted it...these liberal politcial comics say way more racial sh*t the conservative ones...but they get a pass because people look at them as open minded dems that accept all...but i can see through that sh*t tho...theyre no different then anybody else
to deep for my mind??

"slave domination fetish" r u fu*kin retarded? on most subjects u r usually onpoint from what i remember.....but this is dumb as fu*k

im white...im attracted to all women...race doesnt come into play with me...i can also vouch for all the white guys i know that fu*k black chicks, racist people r the ones against inter-racial sh*t...& if u want a chick to be a slave, there is plenty of submissive bi*ches that let u choke the fu*k out of em, tie em up, spit on em, all that sh*t...what r u trying to get at? most of the chicks into the "slave in the bedroom" type sh*t are white anyway.

superhead also admitted that bill was the only one that really loved her & she loved him

it was a joke people...the only reason oj was brought up, is because of who her father is(was, r.i.p) its not deep at all i really cant see how some people r so confused by it
 6 years ago '07        #122
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
im mad that dudes in here is saying a man cant be racist cuz he fu*ks black women...wtf was slave owners then?
 6 years ago '09        #123
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga are you threatening me over the internet. GTFOH
this dumbass thread got niccas arguing over the net now smh. Theres no need to threaten u breh, just like there wasn't a need for u to flex the fact u aint bi*ch on the net or in real life, I didnt ask u wat u were, I just said u were acting like one. Im gettin the fuk out now lol
 07-07-2011, 07:55 PM         #124
rawdawgpdolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
Hate this racist/ignorant man so as much as I dislike kim k i gotta take her side for this one.
how is he ignorant or racist..... u obviously dont watch his shows if anything he sticks up against minorities on his show plz learn ur information b4 u give ur ignorant response as*hole
 07-07-2011, 07:56 PM         #125
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga Bill
 07-07-2011, 07:58 PM         #126
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
this dumbass thread got niccas arguing over the net now smh. Theres no need to threaten u breh, just like there wasn't a need for u to flex the fact u aint bi*ch on the net or in real life, I didnt ask u wat u were, I just said u were acting like one. Im gettin the fuk out now lol
Whats funny is, we dont even disagree on this topic

But if you are familiar with me, then you would know I dont back down if I see or feel like someone is throwing shots And i never would "flex" for none of you n*ggas on here, please . I just call n*ggas out
 6 years ago '10        #127
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Cambury said:
im mad that dudes in here is saying a man cant be racist cuz he fu*ks black women...wtf was slave owners then?
 6 years ago '09        #128
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
there ain't no way in fu*k I'm readin this sh*t right...

n*ggas are talkin about SLAVERY in this thread?!?!?

rlly???

this sh*t is jokes
lol my n*gga I still cant grasp why this sh*t is still going on so tough right now! It was a simple a.ss twitter joke and n*ggas turned it into a fukin black and white thread, a black men hate white women thread, a slave owners thread, a white man fuks for his domination thread, and everything else race related. IT WAS A SIMPLE JOKE, it was either funny or it wasn't right
 6 years ago '09        #129
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Whats funny is, we dont even disagree on this topic

But if you are familiar with me, then you would know I dont back down if I see or feel like someone is throwing shots And i never would "flex" for none of you n*ggas on here, please . I just call n*ggas out
Thats the whole problem too lol, we never even disagreed. But watever, Im not finna argue with u bro. I really could give a fuk less, I just know the fukin joke was hilarious
 07-07-2011, 08:03 PM         #130
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
It was a simple joke and Maher is far from racist but

This is true though
 07-07-2011, 08:03 PM         #131
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maher is that n*gga. Racist? Dumb, dumb muhfu*kas in here ....
 6 years ago '09        #132
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
sh*t is a shame.

it's like n*ggas want equality, but they turn around and make everything into a race war

only thing holding black people back is black people, think about it
I hear you god. It was a simple a.ss tweeter tweet tweet lol, niccas turned it into political science 103
 6 years ago '04        #133
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
somebody shut these captain save em a.ss n*ggas up

Maher just served Kim a hot cup of ether
 6 years ago '04        #134
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 NORTE said:
that is racist..........and the fact that u got all these peeps in here takin it so lightly and truly feeling that its just "normal" is the exact programming they want. Is it your fault?, you could say not exactly because humans are typically sheep. But that doesnt condone it, wrong is wrong. The media controls how most of you think and respond to situations, and a lot of yall unknowingly are completely oblivious to this fact cause a lot of the programming is slipped into your subconcious without the awareness of your conciounce. They numb the sheep so they cant actually hear what their heart is telling them and try and make them feel like guy code- friend and peer approval and the presence of negativity is justified, extremely important and normal under certain situations. There are almost no more movies anymore these days that dont have some sort of s3x scene, drug scene, racial slurr or racial stereotype and so forth and so on? Do you think that is just by chance? Most would say well thats what the people wanna see, i get that. But on a deeper level. Thats what the sheep have been programed to believe that is what they actually want to see. subconciounsly they have been molded, a slave to the media and its disgusting attempt to program the people. Its a tool of satan obviously. Now im not here to try and say I am better than any of yall because im not. Im an equal to everyone here period! All this racial tension just keeps us all timid. And it takes the INNOCENT and creates the worlds enemy! and its just a sad thing. We are all brothers and sisters, and if you see your lil bro or sis in need in anyway help them out. Peace to you all! I want everyone to finally be able to get along and be happy and not try and out due eachother and make a contest out of anything. Lets have fun. But let us all succeed, help eachother out and push our life to be the best it can be the best way we truly know how in our hearts. Whether its education and a good career and homestead or helping out the needy, this is the level we all are capable of being on if we can all just break the chains of media manipulation and stereotypes and misconceptions of other races. We are all the SAME we all love our families, we all want to prosper, laugh, listen to music, and just be happy. ALL OF US!

really??

now i understand people r sheep...& the media brain washes people...but how is he doing so with this comment/joke??

does kim k sleep with black men?? in doing so, "she gets them off", correct? yes...fact
did her father help oj's defense?? he a.ssisted in "getting oj off" in court, correct?? yes...fact

there was no false statements just a clever use the term "getting off"

does bill sleep with black women??? yes....is bill seen as the media's "good guy" no....so why would he secretly work as a piece of a puzzle that is trying to brain wash people into doing exactly what he doesnt do, & he doesnt secretly do it either...if he was all into hypnotizing the people, he wouldve never made religioulus, since religion is the easiest way to control people (not trying to change the subject)

the guy made a fu*kin joke...2 sentences long & u posted a million words disecting it u act like he called the head of media relations & asked how he can get people to think racially, then he took a day or 2, to draw up statements & rough drafts & then he finally found the perfect way to make a statement so slick, that nobody would think its racially driven, when in reality it is... lol...stop it fam

this has nothing to do with a movie havin curses, or s3x scenes or whatever else ur talkin about
 6 years ago '10        #135
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Bill Maher is the realest white man alive

love that n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #136
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
tweeter tweet tweet n*gga?
 6 years ago '05        #137
Beso_Negro 
space
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:

really??

now i understand people r sheep...& the media brain washes people...but how is he doing so with this comment/joke??

does kim k sleep with black men?? in doing so, "she gets them off", correct? yes...fact
did her father help oj's defense?? he a.ssisted in "getting oj off" in court, correct?? yes...fact

there was no false statements just a clever use the term "getting off"

does bill sleep with black women??? yes....is bill seen as the media's "good guy" no....so why would he secretly work as a piece of a puzzle that is trying to brain wash people into doing exactly what he doesnt do, & he doesnt secretly do it either...if he was all into hypnotizing the people, he wouldve never made religioulus, since religion is the easiest way to control people (not trying to change the subject)

the guy made a fu*kin joke...2 sentences long & u posted a million words disecting it u act like he called the head of media relations & asked how he can get people to think racially, then he took a day or 2, to draw up statements & rough drafts & then he finally found the perfect way to make a statement so slick, that nobody would think its racially driven, when in reality it is... lol...stop it fam

this has nothing to do with a movie havin curses, or s3x scenes or whatever else ur talkin about
/thread.

oh... and just to be clear.... Bill Maher can have every black woman that I'll pass up for another ethnicity.

Last edited by Beso_Negro; 07-07-2011 at 08:22 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #138
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
tweeter tweet tweet n*gga?

twitter twit twittle t*ts nicca..
 6 years ago '08        #139
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
Wasnt racist just a recycled twitter joke

and did some n*gga say John Stewart is a racist
 6 years ago '04        #140
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
lol at everyone claiming racism here...

he just put some humor in it..typical bill maher fashion
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy