Bill Maher To Kim Kardashian: “Your Father Started Kardashian Tradition Of Getting Black Men Off”

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2011, 07:34 PM         #101
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
he dated superhead, sue him. Your favorite rappers dated superhead, NAS lost.

I cant believe this thread is still alive and kicking with crybaby a.ss bx black panthers.
It was one hell of a punchline THATS IT! I never knew so many fuks in the world could nitpick at one thing and turn the sh*t into a spectacle. LET IT GO, kim k loves black c*ck, bill maher fu*ked superhead blazhe blah, why is everybody mad tho, was it really that unfunny and offensive?
at the secret shots fired at me

Dumb n*gga, you the only 1 crying about NOTHING. I'm a fan of bill mahers show idiot.

Next time you want to take a shot, quote me. dont be a bi*ch about it
 6 years ago '09        #102
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '10        #103
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
white boy mad
 6 years ago '08        #104
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
If you taking Kim K side over Bill Maher you pus*y. Maher on TV every week ethering "The Man" and all you pussies see Kims OVERRATED a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #105
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
This site is retarded.

Joke was funny.. stop all the crusading. It was a joke, intended to be mean, and intended to be funny.

Maher's not a racist.. he just doesn't respect racial exclusivity on sh*t. If he feels like making fun of Black people, he will. If he feels like making fun of White people, he will. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '06        #106
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
Maher is my dude.
 6 years ago '09        #107
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 REAL_NESS said:
at the secret shots fired at me

Dumb n*gga, you the only 1 crying about NOTHING. I'm a fan of bill mahers show idiot.

Next time you want to take a shot, quote me. dont be a bi*ch about it
I didn't even see u post anything besides the 1 post u made earlier tho, why would it be torwards you, ive been using the term bx black panthers for a minute now cuz thats wat alot of these kooch a.ss niccas sound like when it comes to topics similar to this one, nicca said take shots at him lol, dont throw rocks cuzin..
 6 years ago '09        #108
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 majestic75 said:
So in other words, any black man currently dating a white woman is disgusted by his own women?
no, alot of you blacks are disgusted by your own race, black women made many books about how black men are marrying other races

so i said "im amazed how you blacks are disgusted by your own women"

would you prefer me to say "you n*ggas have have self hatred issues hence the reason your flocking to other races"
 6 years ago '10        #109
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
bull maher is a racist like john stewart...he just hide his liberal views to say all the sh*t about blacks that conservatives cant

what black men gets off exactly? i dont see none....hell if casey was black her a.ss would get life
 07-07-2011, 07:41 PM         #110
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
I didn't even see u post anything besides the 1 post u made earlier tho, why would it be torwards you, ive been using the term bx black panthers for a minute now cuz thats wat alot of these kooch a.ss niccas sound like when it comes to topics similar to this one, nicca said take shots at him lol, dont throw rocks cuzin..
Dont throw rocks? n*gga please, I already did
 6 years ago '09        #111
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 TizOnly1 said:
This site is retarded.

Joke was funny.. stop all the crusading. It was a joke, intended to be mean, and intended to be funny.

Maher's not a racist.. he just doesn't respect racial exclusivity on sh*t. If he feels like making fun of Black people, he will. If he feels like making fun of White people, he will. Simple as that.
THIS!!!!!!!!! why is everybody so mad for goodness lol..
 6 years ago '10        #112
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
 awall said:
o.j. is 1 of the few, if not only, black men that ever got off.....the book is usually thrown at us even when the evidence says other wise.

also its funny how people notice when girls date black dudes...all these asian and latin women that date white men in hollywood, nobody ever notices.
its all right cause its all white
black/other race is the only relationship considered interracial
 6 years ago '10        #113
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
I fu*ks with Maher sometimes but that's a little too much, one trial had nothing to do with the other. If you look at OJ's trial, that sh*t was an epic defense. I mean OJ was basically considered guilty the minute he walked in the courtroom the first time and what they did was just...... They had motive, a murder weapon, footprints, testimony, documented domestic violence.

And Johnny went on them....."Go ahead Juice try those gloves on, don't forget to throw these x*xL latex gloves on befoe you do though"

On the other hand, Casey Anthony's lawyer came up with s3x abuse and called his own client as.lut The prosecution had no case except that she lied. Harvey Birdman would've had that case dismissed before it even went to trial.

Too far bill
 6 years ago '04        #114
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 awall said:
o.j. is 1 of the few, if not only, black men that ever got off.....the book is usually thrown at us even when the evidence says other wise.

also its funny how people notice when girls date black dudes...all these asian and latin women that date white men in hollywood, nobody ever notices.
 6 years ago '04        #115
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 1092 1092
that is racist..........and the fact that u got all these peeps in here takin it so lightly and truly feeling that its just "normal" is the exact programming they want. Is it your fault?, you could say not exactly because humans are typically sheep. But that doesnt condone it, wrong is wrong. The media controls how most of you think and respond to situations, and a lot of yall unknowingly are completely oblivious to this fact cause a lot of the programming is slipped into your subconcious without the awareness of your conciounce. They numb the sheep so they cant actually hear what their heart is telling them and try and make them feel like guy code- friend and peer approval and the presence of negativity is justified, extremely important and normal under certain situations. There are almost no more movies anymore these days that dont have some sort of s3x scene, drug scene, racial slurr or racial stereotype and so forth and so on? Do you think that is just by chance? Most would say well thats what the people wanna see, i get that. But on a deeper level. Thats what the sheep have been programed to believe that is what they actually want to see. subconciounsly they have been molded, a slave to the media and its disgusting attempt to program the people. Its a tool of satan obviously. Now im not here to try and say I am better than any of yall because im not. Im an equal to everyone here period! All this racial tension just keeps us all timid. And it takes the INNOCENT and creates the worlds enemy! and its just a sad thing. We are all brothers and sisters, and if you see your lil bro or sis in need in anyway help them out. Peace to you all! I want everyone to finally be able to get along and be happy and not try and out due eachother and make a contest out of anything. Lets have fun. But let us all succeed, help eachother out and push our life to be the best it can be the best way we truly know how in our hearts. Whether its education and a good career and homestead or helping out the needy, this is the level we all are capable of being on if we can all just break the chains of media manipulation and stereotypes and misconceptions of other races. We are all the SAME we all love our families, we all want to prosper, laugh, listen to music, and just be happy. ALL OF US!
 6 years ago '09        #116
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Dont throw rocks? n*gga please, I already did
if im not mistaken u the same realness who been on bx for a good minute, if im not mistaken u always been my bx nicca too, but today u seem to be actin like a lil bi*ch right now *O dogg voice*. Like I said nicca, nobody was firing shots at u, im the last nicca to censor myself, if I wanted to get at u, I would have...
 07-07-2011, 07:46 PM         #117
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
if im not mistaken u the same realness who been on bx for a good minute, if im not mistaken u always been my bx nicca too, but today u seem to be actin like a lil bi*ch right now *O dogg voice*. Like I said nicca, nobody was firing shots at u, im the last nicca to censor myself, if I wanted to get at u, I would have...
Yup been here for a minute, dont recognize you. And I never act like a bi*ch on the net or in real life, slow your roll fam

If you say you wasnt throwing shots, then we'll leave it at that
 6 years ago '10        #118
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
no, alot of you blacks are disgusted by your own race, black women made many books about how black men are marrying other races

so i said "im amazed how you blacks are disgusted by your own women"

would you prefer me to say "you n*ggas have have self hatred issues hence the reason your flocking to other races"
nope pus*y is pus*y i just like putting the mandingo in them white bi*ches more
 6 years ago '09        #119
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Yup been here for a minute, dont recognize you. And I never act like a bi*ch on the net or in real life, slow your roll fam

If you say you wasnt throwing shots, then we'll leave it at that
net or real life sh*t can real whenever breh, i could give a fuk less, dont speak to me again, thanks..
 07-07-2011, 07:51 PM         #120
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
net or real life sh*t can real whenever breh, i could give a fuk less, dont speak to me again, thanks..
n*gga are you threatening me over the internet. GTFOH
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy