Bill Maher To Kim Kardashian: “Your Father Started Kardashian Tradition Of Getting Black Men Off”

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wtf how can we not be mad as blk ppl all he had to say was OJ. the fact that he is black means nothing. if u really wanna be mad be mad at our govement there the one who couldnt get this done. wtf is he getting on kim for she had nothing to do with the that. and this is racist as fu*k

wtf are u stupid bx n*ggas talking about
 6 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19850 19850
if u think this is racist, you're stupid.
 07-07-2011, 06:52 PM         #83
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Maher is that dude....love watching his show and his religulous doc
 6 years ago '06        #84
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
What Maher said here ain't racist....just a good zinger on Twitter...

I will admit that some of his racial humor tho is offensive as fu*k and he wouldn't dare say it in front of real n*ggas or Latinos for fear of his life...

he gets mad smarmy and snarky sometimes and I don't dig it....he's at his best when he goes at the conservative Jesus freaks....
 6 years ago '04        #85
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11322 11322
 Unomcfly said:
I dont think Bill Maher is racist....hes someone (who happens to be white) whos comfy speaking on race sometimes like everyone of us(minorities) our comfyness can come off as insensitive or misguided but i dont hold that against dude....Now on the issue of the tweet It was uncalled for...Kinda mean-spirited, Like all other americans she's supposed to be able to have an opinion on national news. It wasnt even that cogent...i mean Casey Anthony isnt black so its kind of a reach of 2 disparate issues. 2ndly WHEN THE FUCC is White america gonna get over O.J??? the constant Harping by whites only brings into view how unstable america's so called racial playing field is...According to our legal system which for years ppl seemed to have no problem with...he wasnt guilty of offing his wife and that Ron guy (r.i.p) but since the Not guilty its been non-stop He really is guilty lets complain about it.
Mannnnn! You didn't get the joke, getting black people off refers too all the d!ck in the a.ss she has taken. And I'm Hispanic and think whites and blacks who got racial about OJ were both stupid. But I can acknowledge that he was hell a suspect of committing that murder. They didn't even use his suicide note in the courtroom. Why would you want to off yourself cus your EX wife and new boyfriend were murderered. Makes no mother fu*king sense and his stupidity in the robbery case, which he's dealing with now shows he feels cus of his celebrity he can go pulling gats out on people and sh*t. Karmas a bi*ch and he's locked up now. This isn't a race thing, it's a law thing. Thank god we live in America, cus one day I want to beat a murder case. But I can acknowledge how fu*king suspect this mans moves have been. Everybody shut up w the racism and watch bill maher a show, it was a good joke. Why so sensitive?
 6 years ago '09        #86
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
why y'all n*ggas gettin so sensitive? the man is just clownin.. relax.
 07-07-2011, 07:02 PM         #87
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow ether...she cant say sh*t about that...wish that bi*ch could get me off tho
 6 years ago '04        #88
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
 frankfmoney said:
Yeah, we got the underlying joke. Thanks for playing. :greetings10:

Wilkie Bailey said:
It's funny how people keep saying this to her and about her. I don't know how many of y'all even had fathers but mine had a job, he paid the bills, and never as his child did he ask for my opinion. OJ was his friend before the murder and he was a lawyer. Common sense says he would be supportive at first. By the time they announced the verdict Kardashian wanted OJ in jail and he said as much. What did Kim have to do with it again? Oh right, she was born.
 6 years ago '05        #89
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 kip99 said:
nah whats funny is its a damn kardasian tradition to get black men off lol reggie bush ray j lamar odom lmao a fu*kin tradition her dad got oj off and now the girls have been sucking all that black guys off
U serious bra? No need to point out the joke in the statement...
 6 years ago '11        #90
BigQuint 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
Bill is awesome!
 meepos said:
racist? you dont watch enough of his stuff.
 6 years ago '04        #91
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
damn @ nobody getting on bill maher for dating superhead for a year or two

oh well.

*laughs @ joke like every one else*
 6 years ago '11        #92
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 skillahmang said:
Mannnnn! You didn't get the joke, getting black people off refers too all the d!ck in the a.ss she has taken. And I'm Hispanic and think whites and blacks who got racial about OJ were both stupid. But I can acknowledge that he was hell a suspect of committing that murder. They didn't even use his suicide note in the courtroom. Why would you want to off yourself cus your EX wife and new boyfriend were murderered. Makes no mother fu*king sense and his stupidity in the robbery case, which he's dealing with now shows he feels cus of his celebrity he can go pulling gats out on people and sh*t. Karmas a bi*ch and he's locked up now. This isn't a race thing, it's a law thing. Thank god we live in America, cus one day I want to beat a murder case. But I can acknowledge how fu*king suspect this mans moves have been. Everybody shut up w the racism and watch bill maher a show, it was a good joke. Why so sensitive?
Im not being overly sensitive..As i stated the dude is pretty comfy ( as most good comedians are) with racial issues and sometimes that can come off as offensive to some. you being hispanic has nothing to do with Blk and white ppl getting off about the O.J trial...this was part of a bigger racial divide in our country that still exists today....Whether or not O.J commited to crime ( i was too young to even remember all of the important facts about what was going on) our System said he wasnt guilty yet anytime somebody wants to bring up Injustice in the system they bring up O.J as if it was the worst case in the history of our nation and because the case itself was so racially divisive it pulls at the scab of racism felt by many Minority americans...The Joke itself wasnt that great to me because he pulled in the O.J joke to tie it into the Casey Anthony meme basically a.sserting that O.J did it and got away with it...if he wanted to make the Blk guy joke he coulda just done that...but he tied it to Casey Anthony(also just stealing a joke) to make a bigger point and for that i say its a bit of a fail...Still a fan of the dude just saying this wasnt his best work.
 6 years ago '10        #93
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Ryan seacrest lost
 6 years ago '08        #94
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 VigilanteSeason said:
Hate this racist/ignorant man so as much as I dislike kim k i gotta take her side for this one.

Racist & ignorant? Thats Bill Maher in case you got it confused with some1 else
 6 years ago '05        #95
JRYANR301 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
i wouldnt say bill maher is racist but he shouldn't of said that. could of said it differently.
 6 years ago '09        #96
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 571 571
damn that joke was kinda tough, well played Bill, well played...

:lachen001:
 6 years ago '10        #97
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
I just watched this dude show the other day. It was (Hit or miss)

He scary tho....din't even @ mention her....
 6 years ago '06        #98
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Mook Laflair said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #99
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
he dated superhead, sue him. Your favorite rappers dated superhead, NAS lost.

I cant believe this thread is still alive and kicking with crybaby a.ss bx black panthers.
It was one hell of a punchline THATS IT! I never knew so many fuks in the world could nitpick at one thing and turn the sh*t into a spectacle. LET IT GO, kim k loves black c*ck, bill maher fu*ked superhead blazhe blah, why is everybody mad tho, was it really that unfunny and offensive?
 6 years ago '11        #100
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Bill Maher>>>>>

but kim
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy