Xzibit Annoyed By 'Planking' Craze

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400

[pic - click to view]

,nah that planking shyt is retarded
 6 years ago '05        #42
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
 Silentmurdah33 said:
fu*kin black folks be k!lling me with this johnny come lately sh*t followed by pulling the race card about everything. had this discussion the other day on FB, i personally dont see the fuss about it but whatever im not gonna make up bullsh*t rhetoric about something so minute. save the race card for something less trivial
k!lls me too, all of a sudden everyone wants to be an Arican Studies major. Written their theisis on the matter, but then in the next breath say, "n*gga whattup"
 6 years ago '04        #43
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
preach X, the joke is on them...
 6 years ago '04        #44
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
PLANKING IS fu*kIN GAY!

fu*kin idiots lyin down face first wtf???? its even worse fu*kin celebs do it fu*kin idiots....

dont matter what fu*kin colour u are if u do this siht your fu*kin gay as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 Nyse03 said:
The point is...we dont know exactly what its supposed to symbolize...it does look a lot like a slave position, which we shouldnt glorify...why cant we plank sideways, or face up...why the exact same slave position...ima just stay away from it due to lack of knowledge

But cmon xzibit...u know u a **** my g...u been symbolically plankin' all ova Hollywood
When are we going to stop turning everything into a racist action.

Next thing you know there's going to be a revolt against using because the banana is a source of food for monkeys and since blacks and monkeys are often compared racially making a symbol is saying that you want to k!ll the source of food for blacks to wipe them from the earth........

When's the last time you heard a white person make fun of slavery
 6 years ago '06        #46
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
 BasedSean said:
as soon as i saw "slave trade"

[pic - click to view]

so you read 95% of the article and still didn't read the article?
 6 years ago '05        #47
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
 Silentmurdah33 said:
fu*kin black folks be k!lling me with this johnny come lately sh*t followed by pulling the race card about everything. had this discussion the other day on FB, i personally dont see the fuss about it but whatever im not gonna make up bullsh*t rhetoric about something so minute. save the race card for something less trivial
k!lls me too, all of a sudden everyone wants to be an Arican Studies major. Written their theisis on the matter, but then in the next breath say, "n*gga whattup"
 6 years ago '04        #48
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
 Chief Dee said:
Planking proves that the celebrities that all you guys look up to are nothing but sheeps, followers, and d!ckriders. LOL, maybe that's what's wrong with hiphop and entertainment today. Every rapper, every actor, every singer etc wants be a fad chaser and nobody wanna be original or unique. Hiphop fans in particular have also become so conditioned to accepting this current fad chasing era of entertainment that they actually diss those who go against the grain like Xzibit.

Look at how dudes is dissing him in this thread just for speaking against a stupid fad.
realest post in here
 6 years ago '06        #49
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I hate that people really believe that two kids in Australia thought to make these pictures because of what happened on a slave ship. Can we just call it boarding so we can p!ss off the surfers/skateboarders now?
 6 years ago '06        #50
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 971 971
 5knuckleshuffle said:

Of course I did a little research and it revealed that slaves were chained and attached to “plank” beds. They were forced to lay face down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Some were even stacked on top of each other with no room to move. Keep in mind there were not any restrooms and they were exposed to bodily fluids, etc. Not many of the slaves survived, many dying from dehydration and disease. You can’t always jump on the bandwagon just because you saw someone else. Everything has a hidden meaning. Cultural sensitivity is real. Yes, it maybe fun for now but it is an insult to some. Although “planking” wasn’t the official terminology used by slave masters it is still seen as an insult to some African Americans.

[pic - click to view]

:hmm:
naw dis is the realest post yo

good lookin fam
 6 years ago '04        #51
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
the slaves from the diagrams i have seen were usually face up, think about it if slaves were a commodity why would u want to fu*k up your money before u even got it? i mean im pretty sure sailing from continent to continent and providing food, provisions and ammunition to the crew wasn't cheap.
 6 years ago '09        #52
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
Xzibit

He speaks the truth

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #53
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
 07-07-2011, 02:04 PM         #54
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its lame. period.

I wish somebody like Jay-z would come out and say it so all the sheep can fall back in line.
 6 years ago '09        #55
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
X is full of sh*t and flat out ignorant here.

I'm tripping how people that took part and still take part in some retarded a.ss overnight fads wanna hate on the people planking. Yet all the haters are out here doing the stanky leg, the dougie, rocking braids cause its the style, wearing pants or jeans that belong to their sister or their girl and passing it off as style, rocking a band-aid on their face when they dont have a wound, wearing their clothes backwards, wearing their clothes way too big, wearing their pants way down off their a.ss, rocking hats again with the snapback because a rapper told them to and I can go on and on with trends, fads and sh*t people followed just cause others did it are the ones you see hating.

Its a damn shame actually. I dont plank but I aint about to hate on people that do because they wanna do some sh*t they like to do.
 6 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Rendition said:
its lame. period.

I wish somebody like Jay-z would come out and say it so all the sheep can fall back in line.
he didn't stop auto-tuning how can he stop planking but yea the sh*t is dumb but i do laugh at it sometimes, its not hurting anyone so who cares
 07-07-2011, 02:12 PM         #57
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:

Of course I did a little research and it revealed that slaves were chained and attached to “plank” beds. They were forced to lay face down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Some were even stacked on top of each other with no room to move. Keep in mind there were not any restrooms and they were exposed to bodily fluids, etc. Not many of the slaves survived, many dying from dehydration and disease. You can’t always jump on the bandwagon just because you saw someone else. Everything has a hidden meaning. Cultural sensitivity is real. Yes, it maybe fun for now but it is an insult to some. Although “planking” wasn’t the official terminology used by slave masters it is still seen as an insult to some African Americans.

[pic - click to view]

:hmm:
so who are black people mad at? who knows who started this dumb sh*t... either way u put of course i did a little research and copied this "theory" from someone on the internet k!ll yourself f*ggot! and stop pulling race cards we should plank the towelheads
 6 years ago '07        #58
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
speaking of Xzibit and I know i'm gonna bring sh*t up from almost 10 years ago but thats just cause I never knew the story behind it on one of Snoops track where he disses Suge Knight "pimp slapp'd" he says "I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card" what was the situation behind that line?
 07-07-2011, 02:27 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of these b1tches i be fuhkin with where im at gonna come to my spot all mad and sh1t cause I was textin' her a sh1tload of pics of people planking. talkin bout, "this is so ignorant! youre ignorant! you know what planking is? blah blah blah!"

i'm like, "b1tch... IM BLACK! YOURE SPANISH!

shut yo stupid a.ss up!

besides, if i were to find it offensive Mr.Charlie would find a way to make it seem like i'm "being sensitive."

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-07-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #60
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,125 | Props total: 2626 2626
planking has nothing to do with slaves....k!ll yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy