Drake Says Watch Your Moms, "[I'm] F*ckin' Women That Knew Biggie"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2011, 08:19 PM         #81
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Degrassi Jr High to a fu*kin gangsta rapper. A rapper at ALL?? Man, unless you under 15 how the hell you gonna argue that this dude is anything but a fu*kin gimmick. It's one thing to call a n*gga one of the best singers or rappers in the game. But callin this Jew-fro wearin fool anything BUT a damn industry gimmick is insulting to all these real rappers and real singers out there.
Yeh aint noone gonna knock this fools PAPER! But cmon now, how old you gotta be to really and truly and seriously think this fool Drake AINT a bi*ch.
Even in this thread, the n*gga aint even know how to hug a bi*ch .. the n*gga scared of the pus*y. If not for his money, the n*gga still be that glasses wearing, chump, working at Walmart and exhibiting all his jewish traits. He aint black. He aint saving no damn genre. He a pop n*gga just like Britney, Katy Perry and them pop tart singers. Cmon man, for real????
 07-07-2011, 09:47 PM         #82
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
Degrassi Jr High to a fu*kin gangsta rapper. A rapper at ALL?? Man, unless you under 15 how the hell you gonna argue that this dude is anything but a fu*kin gimmick. It's one thing to call a n*gga one of the best singers or rappers in the game. But callin this Jew-fro wearin fool anything BUT a damn industry gimmick is insulting to all these real rappers and real singers out there.
Yeh aint noone gonna knock this fools PAPER! But cmon now, how old you gotta be to really and truly and seriously think this fool Drake AINT a bi*ch.
Even in this thread, the n*gga aint even know how to hug a bi*ch .. the n*gga scared of the pus*y. If not for his money, the n*gga still be that glasses wearing, chump, working at Walmart and exhibiting all his jewish traits. He aint black. He aint saving no damn genre. He a pop n*gga just like Britney, Katy Perry and them pop tart singers. Cmon man, for real????

ether
 6 years ago '04        #83
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 playazinc said:
You need help :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #84
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30058 30058
 Affectz said:
you post more than me
On the strength of I work for myself and make my own hours and I'm on a iPhone
100% of the time like right now.

A. You probably have a 9 to 5 which restricts you from having a phone while on duty
B. Or your a broke college student
C. You share the computer

You listen to mac miller, odd future, lil b.
Which let's me know you have no social life outside of boxden

Your content is pathetic in your threads.

You got mad because I get v*gina and party like the dude you look up to
I'm not impressed by some rapper that looks like a glass of egg nog with hair
 07-07-2011, 10:36 PM         #85
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats really one of the worst songs ive ever heard.
 07-09-2011, 09:57 PM         #86
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6: Drake can fu*k my sisters any day in exchange for his friendship.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001: and I thought reading comments on the DVD transfer of Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury & Chinese Connection was my laugh of the night till I decided to click here. This whole thread got me dead. From the gay random walmart story, the comments, Fantasia and Drake pics.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy