Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Soda Pop said:
How did he get wack when I first heard this guy back in 07 I thought instant star, he really seemed to be himself. What the fu*k happened?
he joined Wayne's army
 6 years ago '06        #62
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i need that toronto fitted
 6 years ago '05        #63
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

He smiled and was like "Okay talk to you soon"

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.
 07-07-2011, 02:48 PM         #64
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-07-2011, 02:57 PM         #65
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you even activate a two-way pager?
 6 years ago '09        #66
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,836 | Props total: 8992 8992

[pic - click to view]

Watch your dads too

Last edited by NLSP42; 07-07-2011 at 03:37 PM..
 07-07-2011, 03:46 PM         #67
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake softa then baby sh*t

biggie's name should neva cross his lips
 6 years ago '08        #68
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
ymcmb.

gimme dem milfs
 07-07-2011, 04:54 PM         #69
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.
What the fu*k son
 07-07-2011, 04:59 PM         #70
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
this dude is too soft to be featured in a song called tony montana

he should have just left it to the greats

One of my favorite Ghost verses. Dude k!lls it
 6 years ago '06        #71
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
This is interesting.

When Wayne got out of jail. He was throwing B's up with him (Wayne) while saluting on stage. How did Drake go from B's up, and now to wearing the blue flag to the left on the Khaled video?

I had to say that because I just thought about it.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 4488 4488
 StreetZ17 said:
This is interesting.

When Wayne got out of jail. He was throwing B's up with him (Wayne) while saluting on stage. How did Drake go from B's up, and now to wearing the blue flag to the left on the Khaled video?

I had to say that because I just thought about it.
u can be cool with both sides,just ask kendrick lamar
 6 years ago '10        #73
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 NLSP42 said:

[pic - click to view]

Watch your dads too
iv fallin and i cant get up!
 6 years ago '05        #74
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 Affectz said:
ok hater get some a.ss
I get v*gina I'm not into as*hole

And why would I need to hate on drake ?
I've been getting v*gina since I was 15 and I am still getting it

My bad if I'm not Impressed with his lifestyle
Only basement dwellers like you look up to rappers

Alot of dudes need to get out of this section and go outside and get a female
 6 years ago '06        #75
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 4488 4488
 CashNy said:
I get v*gina I'm not into as*hole

And why would I need to hate on drake ?
I've been getting v*gina since I was 15 and I am still getting it

My bad if I'm not Impressed with his lifestyle
Only basement dwellers like you look up to rappers

Alot of dudes need to get out of this section and go outside and get a female
you post more than me
 6 years ago '07        #76
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
trout mouth
 6 years ago '04        #77
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
WTF IS THIS??

Art Barr said:

6 years ago '04        #78
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
this song is actually ridin'.

can't understand a word that future is saying, but i dig the song.

drake ripped that verse.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 SM said:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.imagebanana.com/]

The track belongs to Future who is rumored to also be a ghostwriter.

The Atlanta-based rapper has been building his momentum to receive mainstream recognition for some time now and his Drake featured remix may be the key to the limelight. Future, who is rumored to be the ghost-writer behind rapper YC's hit song "Racks" has been buzzing in the dirty South for the past year. In a smooth raspy voice, Future raps, "I take over the street/fresh off the banana boat/I come straight from the east/where n*ggas split your canteloupe." (Global Grind)
if this guy is a ghostwriter, then whoever he's writing for have lost already...
 6 years ago '04        #80
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Art Barr said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish