Drake Says Watch Your Moms, "[I'm] F*ckin' Women That Knew Biggie"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

He smiled and was like "Okay talk to you soon"

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.

Im so fu*king dead right now i cant stop laughing at this homo
 6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 5886 5886
Man.. this n*gga has to be gay. Calling that man attractive. Still wanting to hang with dude. Son should have bought some Monistat instead of phone minutes.
 6 years ago '10        #23
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 5886 5886
 D.S.O.M. said:
The track belongs to Future who is rumored to also be a ghostwriter.

Thinking with that " where there's smoke, there's fire " logic. That line had my antennas up too. I remember people saying he had a ghostwriter. Then that thing with Kia Shine happened.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30310 30310
It's a personality defect

When you wasnt getting pus*y when you were average n*gga
Now you have money and fame you get things twisted

It only happens to n*ggas who got no a.ss before the fame
 6 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30310 30310
Where's that walmart story from?
 6 years ago '07        #26
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
that song is fu*king terrible
 07-07-2011, 11:31 AM         #27
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is fu*kin horrible lol
 6 years ago '06        #28
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 CashNy said:
It's a personality defect

When you wasnt getting pus*y when you were average n*gga
Now you have money and fame you get things twisted

It only happens to n*ggas who got no a.ss before the fame
ok hater get some a.ss
 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM         #29
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRockBSP said:
gotta roll them sleeves down bruh.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #31
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 Art Barr said:

not enough bananas to express how dead i am right now
 07-07-2011, 12:09 PM         #32
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Drake
 6 years ago '11        #33
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
This n*gga stay simpin mature women
 6 years ago '05        #34
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 Art Barr said:

Thank you...now im ready to start my day
 6 years ago '06        #35
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This dude tries so hard to be accepted....I think it's time to drop the hood act like he wasn't makin money off being a child actor on disney. I don't hate the guy I just think that he's a role model for all these simps that try to be something they're not.
 6 years ago '10        #36
KoopaMcKenzie 2 heat pts
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 Art Barr said:

You didn't even let the guy know you weren't gay? lol, but w/e at least you think he's attractive
 6 years ago '04        #37
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
 Art Barr said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #38
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 1315 1315
Its a shame this dude is so corny, I dont really feel him...the first song I liked he was on is Im On One, but he is pretty talented. Dude gets mad radio play on east coast.
 6 years ago '04        #39
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

07-07-2011, 01:17 PM         #40
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

[pic - click to view]

is this a real line?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago