Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
8539 pageviews
102 comments

SM 38201 heat pts38201
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67776 67776
Drake Says Watch Your Moms, "[I'm] F*ckin' Women That Knew Biggie"

Young Money's Drake has decided to put his own spin to the iconic gangster film, Scarface, by dropping his a verse to the remixed version of rapper Future's "Tony Montana."

Lending his vocals to the Atlanta rapper's record, Drizzy wastes no time in letting his thoughts be heard.

"N*ggas getting nervous/I'm passing out the valium/I suggest you pop it, but please don't get to sleepy/you still have the b*tches twerking/up in 400 West Peach street," he raps. "I swear young women are lost these days, but older women dig me/F*ckin' women that knew Biggie so it really ain't no biggie." ("Tony Montana" Remix)

The track belongs to Future who is rumored to also be a ghostwriter.

The Atlanta-based rapper has been building his momentum to receive mainstream recognition for some time now and his Drake featured remix may be the key to the limelight. Future, who is rumored to be the ghost-writer behind rapper YC's hit song "Racks" has been buzzing in the dirty South for the past year. In a smooth raspy voice, Future raps, "I take over the street/fresh off the banana boat/I come straight from the east/where n*ggas split your canteloupe." (Global Grind)

Drake recently announced plans to drop a new single this month.

"The single's dropping a week-and-a-half, two weeks. It'll be fun. It's going to be a blast," Drake told FADER writer Judnick Mayard. "It's great. I'm really excited about it. Just trying out different things, different sounds, different flows... We're all in a really great place in our lives just as a team, the team's coming together. 40's doing really well. We've got new editions. We have this affiliation with The Weeknd. It's really great. He's on the album a bunch. I'm excited about it just for the people to hear the evolution of the music." (The FADER)

Aside from a new record called "Trust Issues," Drake put out his "Marvin's Room" song in June.

Get excited, Drake fans. According to his website, his sophomore album, Take Care, is due out in October and we should be hearing the first single in July. And if that isn't enough for y'all, he has also come through with a brand-new track called "Marvin's Room." It's far less rap-heavy than "Dreams Money Can Buy" and instead features Drizzy throwing on his R&B sad-man/storyteller hat throughout the nearly six-minute-long track. The result is a pretty epic cut that includes a track-ending piano solo and producer Noah "40" Shebib's trademark watery 808s. A single this is not, but I'll be d*mned if it won't make for a k!ller deep cut. (Prefix Mag)

[pic - click to view]

Drake Says Watch Your Moms, "[I'm] F*ckin' Women That Knew Biggie" [Audio] | SOHH.COM

102 comments for "Drake Says Watch Your Moms, "[I'm] F*ckin' Women That Knew Biggie""

6 years ago '10        #2
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2700 2700
gotta roll them sleeves down bruh.
 6 years ago '08        #3
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
How did he get wack when I first heard this guy back in 07 I thought instant star, he really seemed to be himself. What the fu*k happened?
 6 years ago '09        #4
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
When this n*gga get expose for being fake?
 6 years ago '05        #5
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
When this n*gga get expose for being fake?
he doesnt claim to be a thug, we have alot more fake rappers in the game then drake.

whats does he say he does? "fu*ks every bi*ch" probably does
 6 years ago '08        #6
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
this dude is too soft to be featured in a song called tony montana

he should have just left it to the greats

[video - click to view]

07-07-2011, 09:48 AM         #7
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

He smiled and was like "Okay talk to you soon"

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.
 6 years ago '05        #9
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 Art Barr said:
I was leavin Wal-Mart after putting some minutes on my phone. The dude must have seen me buying the minutes in the store because when I got outside I heard him in the parking lot behind me say "You buy enough minutes for me?"

I turned around and was like "Nah, you gotta get your own," thinkin he was just jokin and saying I shoulda bought some minutes to go on his phone too. He walked up and shook my hand and introduced himself and we spent like 20 minutes just talking about everything from baseball to Dave Chapelle. Here's where it gets weird.

It was cold outside so I was about to get in the car bounce and he was like "Hey man, you think I could call you some time?" I said cool cuz he could be new in town and want someone to grab beer and wings with, so I gave him my number. He had this grin on his face and gave me a hug when I was about to dap him up.

As I step into my car and he had walked away like 15 feet he turned around and said "HEY!" I didn't know who it was at first cuz the dude I talked to sounded kinda like Royce 5'9 but the voice I heard sounded like Richard Simmons or some sh*t. But yeah I turned my head and it was the same dude. I guess he was puttin on with the voice.

I was like "What's good". He said "I'm Gay" with this "and what n*gga" type of attitude with a grin on his face like he was taking a stand and sh*t. Like he was a chick who was saying I can't get the a.ss but she really wants you to and says no with a grin. He asked if it's still cool to call and without even thinking I was like "Yeah man, no problem".

F*ck man. I told my girl and she asked was he cute. I told her he was attractive but chill out with that gay sh*t. The only good part is that I hardly ever use my phone, I mainly have it cuz you never know. I don't make too many social calls, people usual hit me on the two-way pager for that. I'll only go out with him if it's in a public place like buffalo wild wings or something to watch the playoff games or something lol. Don't want people thinking I'm gay.
any story involving gay people gets a -5 out of 10
 6 years ago '09        #10
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Art Barr said:

Take that shxt back to the 'Covo' brah :hay:
 6 years ago '08        #11
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
 Art Barr said:

6 years ago '09        #12
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17597 17597

[pic - click to view]

He fu*ked Your Mom
 6 years ago '05        #13
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Soda Pop said:
How did he get wack when I first heard this guy back in 07 I thought instant star, he really seemed to be himself. What the fu*k happened?
he signed to YM and was heavily influenced.
 6 years ago '11        #14
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,974 | Props total: 861 861
 Art Barr said:

putting minutes on your phone step yo game up bruh
 6 years ago '07        #15
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 6 years ago '04        #16
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Follow my steps on the road to success
 07-07-2011, 10:26 AM         #18
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nathan Copeland said:

[pic - click to view]

He fu*ked Your Mom
 6 years ago '04        #19
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 Art Barr said:

6 years ago '10        #20
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,552 | Props total: 5900 5900
That story is too funny. LMAOOOOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy