Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
July 13th she gets out. sh*t if i was her i would rather be in prison someone gonna fu*k her up. Waiting for a facebook that says whip Casey anthony a.ss...
 6 years ago '07        #162
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
she look good with her hair down
 6 years ago '10        #163
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
she ugly as fukk.n*ggas hyping that trash gtfoh
 6 years ago '10        #164
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
Juror #2 just released his/her statement.

Everybody agreed if we were going fully on feelings and emotions, she was done.

In the end, he adds, We just wanted to go on the evidence that was presented to us.
I just swear to God … I wish we had more evidence to put her away. I truly do
 6 years ago '04        #165
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
she comin home next week...smh.
 6 years ago '04        #166
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 DurtySoufReppin said:
KKKrackers in here defending another guilty KKKracker that they know damn well k!lled a child

You KKKrackers are delusional
But since the child was also a KKKracker wouldn't the racist KKKrackers defending the guilty KKKracker get confused and not know which KKKracker to defend?
 07-07-2011, 05:18 PM         #167
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow @ that little stupid grin on this c*nt's stupid face.

Stop comparing her to OJ, OJ never k!lled one of his seeds.
 6 years ago '04        #168
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 3008 3008

[pic - click to view]

what i would do if she told me that
 6 years ago '08        #169
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 Pistol Peter said:
she look good with her hair down

i give her a 7.

but @ this whole situation. she deserves to be thrown under the jail
 6 years ago '05        #170
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I hate to tip toe off topic.....but can someone give me a quick OJ update? Last I heard from cuh, he was sick or some sh*t
 07-07-2011, 06:42 PM         #171
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well she's winning regardless.. if i was her i move to london and have my own reality show..
 6 years ago '04        #172
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 255 255
Yo thats some bullsh*t... 85% of a 4 yr bid is still 1241 days, bi*ch only did 1,043 days... plus courts usually dont give gain time for time served in county if you get a prison bid... bi*ch got off in almost every way imaginable
 6 years ago '09        #173
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #174
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191

[pic - click to view]

:gotchabi*ch:

07-07-2011, 08:01 PM         #175
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch about to get rich....watch her get a album deal, reality show, many talk show appearances, mag covers, news interviews, pic deals and the best one of all...the club appearance fees...now she can pop bottles every friday night and get paid for it

america baby

my country is a mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '04        #176
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
Casey Anthony will be dead in a year. Some crazy as*hole is gonna k!ll her, or she is gonna commit suicide. Her life is fu*ked and I think her going to prison would have been the easiest way out for her.

The court of public opinion has deemed her guilty and her life is gonna be a living cesspool of hate all spewed at her face and puddled at her feet.

bi*ch is toast....

edit:thank god she aint black and k!lled a white baby. Could you imagine the racial tension
 6 years ago '04        #177
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 rek0nize said:
Well... Think of it like this.

Without a cause of death, they can't determine if somebody k!llED the poor little girl, or the little girl had an accident that resulted in her death, thus NOT making it a homicide OR manslaughter.

The reason they didn't is because she may have just found her dead and disposed of the body like an idiot. And yes that's a fat chance on the evidence that is there I understand that, but the Justice System is set up to favor the POSSIBLY innocent person.

That's why its VERY important to have a cause of death as you can determine, HOMICIDE, MANSLAUGHTER, or ACCIDENTAL death.

That's why they couldn't make that call.
Yeah, just ignore the chlorofome searches on the internet, the searches on how to k!ll, and the fact that she lied numerous times. It seems as if people like you including the jurors, want the bi*ch to be free and ignore the evidence that we do have that suggests and rules out the possibilities of an "accident". Furthermore, the bi*ch was partying right after the death. If it was an accident, don't you think the bi*ch would behave differently. Also, what about the tattoo she god when according to your theory, the kid was dead, that read living the good life.

sh*t doesn't make sense. You want her to be free. Use your fu*king brain. Come on! You my friend, including the jurors, created a very UNREASONABLE REASONABLE DOUBT! This isn't how the justice system was designed. The jurors OVERTHOUGHT the sh*t.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-07-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #178
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203

SpyDa said:
with the media and the type of attention she got. she gon have n*ggaz coming at her who treat they kids like...........

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #179
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yeah, just ignore the chlorofome searches on the internet, the searches on how to k!ll, and the fact that she lied numerous times. It seems as if people like you including the jurors, want the bi*ch to be free and ignore the evidence that we do have that suggests and rules out the possibilities of an "accident". Furthermore, the bi*ch was partying right after the death. If it was an accident, don't you think the bi*ch would behave differently. Also, what about the tattoo she god when according to your theory, the kid was dead, that read living the good life.

sh*t doesn't make sense. You want her to be free. Use your fu*king brain. Come on! You my friend, including the jurors, created a very UNREASONABLE REASONABLE DOUBT! This isn't how the justice system was designed. The jurors OVERTHOUGHT the sh*t.
Dead that stuff already, I'm not arguing with you about it anymore.

It only matters what the juror's thought, not your or I.

Juror's did their job whether you agree with it or myself.
 6 years ago '04        #180
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
I think the jury bit there own tongues.

I think psychology played a role in the jury's decision. My theory is the evidence was so emotionally provoking due to the circumstances, that the jury, in an attempt to ensure they abide by the law, chose to view the case in their opinions "objectively", but really what they did was ignore the logic that stimulated the emotion in their hearts, and they perceived the case in an "unreasonable" objective way. They just created unreasonable "what ifs".

And we have the outcome we have today. I now have closure. I'm done talking about this sh*t. This is my conclusion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy