Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I love the fact n*ggas bring up that fool scott petersen who was trying to escape the country with costumes and sh*t. That n*gga did himself in with his actions and own words.

What really finished him off was the chick he talked to after his wife.....his goose was cooked.

Caylee was murdered by her own FAMILY....sad sh*t but thats what went down. Casey was almost made the scapegoat so the mother and father could get away scotfree. This n*gga almost went the suicide route, whats the mottive behind that? What person just goes for suicide outta nowhere? If the real k!ller is ever revealed and casey is said to have not had any partts how many people would apoligize and eat that crow especially that stupid bi*ch Nancy Grace.
It would have been her own fault for not reporting her daughter missing and snitching on the father. It amazes me how you have sympathy for this dumb bi*ch who k!lled a 2 year old daughter. Yet, there's n*ggas in prison all the time who get popped for drugs that ain't even there's and implement the don't snitch law and it's there own fault. I'm gonna be consistent. How about you try it too.
 6 years ago '04        #142
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I love the fact n*ggas bring up that fool scott petersen who was trying to escape the country with costumes and sh*t. That n*gga did himself in with his actions and own words.

What really finished him off was the chick he talked to after his wife.....his goose was cooked.

Caylee was murdered by her own FAMILY....sad sh*t but thats what went down. Casey was almost made the scapegoat so the mother and father could get away scotfree. This n*gga almost went the suicide route, whats the mottive behind that? What person just goes for suicide outta nowhere? If the real k!ller is ever revealed and casey is said to have not had any partts how many people would apoligize and eat that crow especially that stupid bi*ch Nancy Grace.
And if that's your theory, they all should of went to jail for either murder, or manslaughter. The law is setup in a way that if you and a friend rob someone, and your friend k!lls that person, even if you had nothing at all to do with the murder, you get charged for your friend's murder. The same principals should of applied in this case. What a tragedy for the little girl.
 6 years ago '08        #143
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23373 23373
 VerballyAbusive said:
The prosecution DID charge her on those. It's the jury's fault. How is it the prosecutions fault? There's clearly enough evidence to charge the bi*ch on child abuse charges for not reporting her kid missing by DEFAULT.

It's the jury's dumb a.ss fault. How the hell is it the prosecutions fault? HU?
you can't pin murder 1, child abuse, or manslaughter on someone with nothing but bones. Had they not ignored the guy who told them 4 months in advance where the body was the case would have had a different outcome but that's not what happened.
 6 years ago '04        #144
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
she gon be horneeeeeeeey! all i'm saying i need to be on them courthouse steps like
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #145
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
with the media and the type of attention she got. she gon have n*ggaz coming at her who treat they kids like...........




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by SpyDa; 07-07-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #146
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Arson said:
you can't pin murder 1, child abuse, or manslaughter on someone with nothing but bones. Had they not ignored the guy who told them 4 months in advance where the body was the case would have had a different outcome but that's not what happened.
You're a total dipsh*t and fully mentally challenged to think not knowing where your own child is for 30 days doesn't equal child abuse.
 6 years ago '05        #147
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 SpyDa said:
with the media and the type of attention she got. she gon have n*ggaz coming at her who treat they kids like...........




[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '04        #148
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
 VerballyAbusive said:
The prosecution DID charge her on those. It's the jury's fault. How is it the prosecutions fault? There's clearly enough evidence to charge the bi*ch on child abuse charges for not reporting her kid missing by DEFAULT.

It's the jury's dumb a.ss fault. How the hell is it the prosecutions fault? HU?
you just said they didn't charge her with that.
didn't somebody say she was already dead and thats why they can't pin the 31 days as being child abuse?
 6 years ago '10        #149
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
KKKrackers in here defending another guilty KKKracker that they know damn well k!lled a child

You KKKrackers are delusional
 6 years ago '08        #150
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I have no words for this bullsh*t......judge needs to get fu*kin shot..
 6 years ago '08        #151
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Vincent_Chase said:
damn Judge Joe Brown LITERALLY just sentenced her and you were ready to hit that Post New Thread
no sh*t he's a sucker for hot topics ......
 07-07-2011, 03:48 PM         #152
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
with the media and the type of attention she got. she gon have n*ggaz coming at her who treat they kids like...........




[pic - click to view]

BBC
 07-07-2011, 03:50 PM         #153
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Look at how hateful of a person you're. I've never once defended this scum of the earth. I just defended the justice system and how it worked in this case even though people would have rather seen a different out come.


Look at yourself spewing all that hate, you're beyond disturbed to say that stuff.

You're definitely not a model citizen behaving that way.
Since when is the objective of life to become a model citizen you contraception surviving c*m rag?

It's not hate, I'm just providing you a different perspective. If you walk in on your mother with 30 dudes nekkid, just because you didn't see them having s3x, does it mean the bi*ch is cheating?

You have got to realize, that in this specific case, the body became too decomposed to provide the exact cause of death.

At this point, all the CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence pointed to the mother k!lling the baby. Like I told you previously, people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time, especially in the same county that has a 95% D.A. conviction rate.

This wasn't a case where a black man was walking along the street curb just 20 minutes prior to a white girl walking down and they find the white girl murdered.

This is a case where the fu*king mother lied to police in order to delay their ability to find the body. Do you not see that? Don't you see how the mother lied about the story to the jury and switched it up to cause doubt?

They had D.N.A. evidence in the home, vehicle and at the scene where the child's body was found. The jury simply stated they couldn't say guilty because they couldn't provide a cause of death. WTF? fu*k outta here n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #154
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
too bad it wasn't a dog.....her a.ss woulda been UNDER the jail..

Animals > Humans

it's a known fact.....sorry....America failed : (
 6 years ago '10        #155
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
 justinjones said:
you just said they didn't charge her with that.
didn't somebody say she was already dead and thats why they can't pin the 31 days as being child abuse?
Yes, that's exactly it.


Casey's lawyer opened up the the whole trial stating the child drowned in an accidental death.

Her being missing for 31 days is irrelevant, because it was only MADE UP by Casey Anthony to the police.

That is exactly why she is being charged for lying to police, because she KNEW she was already dead that whole time.

People keep saying she was missing for 31 days and she was out partying not knowing where here daughter was, but she was dead the whole time.

It's why the search team that was hired by her Casey's mom is suing casey now, because she KNEW the whole time she wasn't missing and that she was dead.


The charge they failed to charge her with is "Abuse of a corpse" as they stated today.
 6 years ago '05        #156
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 jlandryst said:
he was feening to get that hot topic he even spelled sentencing wrong he was typing so fast to get it out
 6 years ago '10        #157
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
 illicitx said:

They had D.N.A. evidence in the home, vehicle and at the scene where the child's body was found. The jury simply stated they couldn't say guilty because they couldn't provide a cause of death. WTF? fu*k outta here n*gga.
Well... Think of it like this.


Without a cause of death, they can't determine if somebody k!llED the poor little girl, or the little girl had an accident that resulted in her death, thus NOT making it a homicide OR manslaughter.

The reason they didn't is because she may have just found her dead and disposed of the body like an idiot. And yes that's a fat chance on the evidence that is there I understand that, but the Justice System is set up to favor the POSSIBLY innocent person.


That's why its VERY important to have a cause of death as you can determine, HOMICIDE, MANSLAUGHTER, or ACCIDENTAL death.

That's why they couldn't make that call.
 07-07-2011, 04:08 PM         #158
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
too bad it wasn't a dog.....her a.ss woulda been UNDER the jail..

Animals > Humans

it's a known fact.....sorry....America failed : (
 6 years ago '04        #159
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
What a fu*kin mess. Really I think this is gonna end up like OJ too: she walks, lives it up, gets bagged down the road for something stupid by people who will not let her get off easy.

She's doomed, but pretty sure the bi*ch deserves it.
 6 years ago '08        #160
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23373 23373
 VerballyAbusive said:
You're a total dipsh*t and fully mentally challenged to think not knowing where your own child is for 30 days doesn't equal child abuse.
she was with Zanny bro
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy