Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Reppindaburghh said:
If a lawyer knows what he's doing, he can make circumstantial evidence look like absolute garbage and hear say.
 6 years ago '04        #122
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 TheMindOf said:
Sometimes 10% is all thats admissible in court. Look, I aint saying that what happened to this little girl aint sad or that everything is all good with her getting out in 6 days.

What I am saying is that I'm glad that the Justice System works. This case proves it (ironically enough).

We're forgetting that "Innocent" and "Not Guilty" in the American justice system are NOT the same thing. All you have to prove is that you're more "Not Guilty" than guilty of the charges against you and you should be good.

Thats how this system is supposed to work. Mark Geragos said it best when he said "The system is built to rather let 10 guilty men walk, than to have one innocent person behind bars"

This has to be rek0nize alias... I am just hope one day yall get to face the justice system and see how good it works...
 6 years ago '06        #123
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
fu*kIN TRAVESTY MAN....
 6 years ago '04        #124
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 TheMindOf said:
Sometimes 10% is all thats admissible in court. Look, I aint saying that what happened to this little girl aint sad or that everything is all good with her getting out in 6 days.

What I am saying is that I'm glad that the Justice System works. This case proves it (ironically enough).

We're forgetting that "Innocent" and "Not Guilty" in the American justice system are NOT the same thing. All you have to prove is that you're more "Not Guilty" than guilty of the charges against you and you should be good.

Thats how this system is supposed to work. Mark Geragos said it best when he said "The system is built to rather let 10 guilty men walk, than to have one innocent person behind bars"

The design is some bullsh*t because it doesn't work like that for minorities or for drug crimes. Countless n*ggas doing time for conspiracy to sell drugs for someone just saying their name.

It doesn't work!
 6 years ago '04        #125
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If a lawyer knows what he's doing, he can make circumstantial evidence look like absolute garbage and hear say.
This goes both ways...
 6 years ago '04        #126
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
You're right. But I proved your original statement wrong. Circumstantial evidence is legally the same as direct evidence. And it does go both ways. So man up and admit you were proven wrong. So many bi*ches on this site.
 6 years ago '10        #127
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 egotistical said:
This has to be rek0nize alias... I am just hope one day yall get to face the justice system and see how good it works...
No alias. Im just not into being brainwashed into this whole American group-think, mob mentality, vigilante justice thing by the mainstream media. Trust me fam. I saw enough of this case. Its all my girl watched on TV all day, everyday..

We all know the system sucks a good 80% of the time, but that's why when I actually see it work, I applaud.
 6 years ago '04        #128
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
No alias. Im just not into being brainwashed into this whole American group-think, mob mentality, vigilante justice thing by the mainstream media. Trust me fam. I saw enough of this case. Its all my girl watched on TV all day, everyday..

We all know the system sucks a good 80% of the time, but that's why when I actually see it work, I applaud.
this officially made you look stupid..

Did I say the criminal justice system didn't work this time... NO... at the end of the day the jury had the decision... they could of all just said lets not throw her under the bus... or they could of said lets say she is not guilty and make money off interviews...
 6 years ago '04        #129
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 egotistical said:
Read my statement. The math isn't as simple as that.. and you are already misinformed, because she only spent 2 years and 8 or so months... so you JUST FAILED GOOD SIR...
guess the math was that simple since she getting out in less than a week....lol
 6 years ago '05        #130
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
People are STILL talking bout this
 6 years ago '07        #131
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
bi*ches still arguing :laughing19:
 6 years ago '04        #132
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 jlandryst said:
guess the math was that simple since she getting out in less than a week....lol
lol yet it took a few hours from them to release the official word... if it was simple math it would of came out within mins... I guess you look dumb right...
 6 years ago '04        #133
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
All beef aside do you all think they should release the jury names...

I say why not... lets not be a bi*ch a.ss society.. you made the decision live up to it..
 6 years ago '04        #134
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 egotistical said:
lol yet it took a few hours from them to release the official word... if it was simple math it would of came out within mins... I guess you look dumb right...
Nah i don't look dumb but you been entertaining me and my co-workers with your ranting all day. You acting like she k!lled your kid and lied to you or something. You too emotional about this calling people names and stuff. Its not that serious.

Casey Anthony don't care what you think or I think. And I am for one about to stop giving her a.ss attention. She going to get as much as she want. But its not going to be from me. Have a nice afternoon gentlemen.
 6 years ago '08        #135
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319

[video - click to view]

CA Back
 6 years ago '04        #136
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
not reporting somebody missing for 31 days isn't murder though.
It's child abuse and they didn't charge her on that.

Also, as the responsible guardian, she's responsible for what happens to her child if she don't know where the fu*k she is.

How they didn't even get her on manslaughter nor child abuse is beyond reasoning.

In conclusion, the jurors were pieces of sh*t one by one.
 6 years ago '07        #137
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
I love the fact n*ggas bring up that fool scott petersen who was trying to escape the country with costumes and sh*t. That n*gga did himself in with his actions and own words.

What really finished him off was the chick he talked to after his wife.....his goose was cooked.

Caylee was murdered by her own FAMILY....sad sh*t but thats what went down. Casey was almost made the scapegoat so the mother and father could get away scotfree. This n*gga almost went the suicide route, whats the mottive behind that? What person just goes for suicide outta nowhere? If the real k!ller is ever revealed and casey is said to have not had any partts how many people would apoligize and eat that crow especially that stupid bi*ch Nancy Grace.
 6 years ago '04        #138
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
 VerballyAbusive said:
It's child abuse and they didn't charge her on that.

Also, as the responsible guardian, she's responsible for what happens to her child if she don't know where the fu*k she is.

How they didn't even get her on manslaughter nor child abuse is beyond reasoning.

In conclusion, the jurors were pieces of sh*t one by one.
then thats the prosecution fault for not charging her on it. like i said they probably could of got her guilty for lesser charges and pile them up instead of trying to go for the death penalty
 6 years ago '04        #139
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
 egotistical said:
All beef aside do you all think they should release the jury names...

I say why not... lets not be a bi*ch a.ss society.. you made the decision live up to it..
does that happen in any other case
 6 years ago '04        #140
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
then thats the prosecution fault for not charging her on it. like i said they probably could of got her guilty for lesser charges and pile them up instead of trying to go for the death penalty
The prosecution DID charge her on those. It's the jury's fault. How is it the prosecutions fault? There's clearly enough evidence to charge the bi*ch on child abuse charges for not reporting her kid missing by DEFAULT.

It's the jury's dumb a.ss fault. How the hell is it the prosecutions fault? HU?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now