Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
 egotistical said:
OK n*gga your stupid as fu*k... now your just reaching in all wrong places...
Actually, I've showed you how you're just misinformed and you start panicking, linking non sense.

How many times do people have to tell you she couldn't be charged for perjury??

The defense said it, SIX people now have said it besides the defense. Yet YOU, the ONLY person saying she can still be charged with perjury.

Its called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
 6 years ago '04        #82
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 rek0nize said:
Actually, I've showed you how you're just misinformed and you start panicking, linking non sense.

How many times do people have to tell you she couldn't be charged for perjury??

The defense said it, SIX people now have said it besides the defense. Yet YOU, the ONLY person saying she can still be charged with perjury.

Its called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
They just talked about it on HLN... you stupid fu*k...
 6 years ago '10        #83
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
this f*ggit reckonize stays in these threads defending this piece of sh*t casey anthony. I hope shes paying you for pr or something.
 07-07-2011, 11:02 AM         #84
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
lmaooo @ STILL going.

You are completely out of your mind. God's going to have a talk with you in 5 weeks about this.

Please just stop for the sake of humanity.
Man, I've been seeing your dumb mother fu*king f*ggot c*ck sucking a.ss defending this white trailer park trashs.lut in over 60 fu*king threads.

You sitting here saying the evidence ain't enough...the evidence ain't enough...

You using the same excuse that yours.lut of a mother used when your father walked in and there were 30 dudes in one room with her. Just because they just finished each busting a nut in her cooch, she screamed "Lack of evidence", because your father failed to physically catch all 30 d!cks inside her at once.

Go fu*k yourself. You should of been swallowed.
 6 years ago '09        #85
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 jlandryst said:
he was feening to get that hot topic he even spelled sentencing wrong he was typing so fast to get it out

this kid sm is mad weird. its like he lives for making threads

i dont get it
 6 years ago '04        #86
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 egotistical said:
How the fu*k do you figure? I never said "she was going to get out earlier or later" I said it had to be calculated... and it ended up being less, so I still was right.

On the other thing it is clearly stated...
you been arguing with this dude for the last hr, u did say they needed calculations but with all the arguing you been doing and name calling, you can't say that u expected the sentencing to go shorter....
 6 years ago '04        #87
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 illicitx said:
Man, I've been seeing your dumb mother fu*king f*ggot c*ck sucking a.ss defending this white trailer park trashs.lut in over 60 fu*king threads.

You sitting here saying the evidence ain't enough...the evidence ain't enough...

You using the same excuse that yours.lut of a mother used when your father walked in and there were 30 dudes in one room with her. Just because they just finished each busting a nut in her cooch, she screamed "Lack of evidence", because your father failed to physically catch all 30 d!cks inside her at once.

6 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
For some reason I can see her having a reality show...
 6 years ago '04        #89
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 mgz said:
you been arguing with this dude for the last hr, u did say they needed calculations but with all the arguing you been doing and name calling, you can't say that u expected the sentencing to go shorter....
I did not comment on the length, because I CLEARLY knew it had to be calculated I knew it could be less or more.. I am not ignorant or stupid... I wouldn't say something just because it was said on television... especially knowing how wrong everyone has been lately... I knew it was going to be tricky... this sh*t is like mystery factor, you can't guess or just say sh*t up front about anything...
 6 years ago '04        #90
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Everyone just ignore Rekonize, he's just wants attention. He secretely wishes he were Casey Anthony. He's a sick individual.
 6 years ago '10        #91
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 illicitx said:

Look at how hateful of a person you're. I've never once defended this scum of the earth. I just defended the justice system and how it worked in this case even though people would have rather seen a different out come.

Look at yourself spewing all that hate, you're beyond disturbed to say that stuff.

You're definitely not a model citizen behaving that way.
 6 years ago '10        #92
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Everyone just ignore Rekonize, he's just wants attention. He secretely wishes he were Casey Anthony. He's a sick individual.
Why do you say such low iq'd things for??

I'm just here discussing the case like everybody else, but you seem to want to keep saying disturbing things and calling me names because you and some other people didn't like the verdict of the case??

You need help man.
 6 years ago '10        #93
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I dont understand what people are so mad at... We spend all this time in this country claiming that we have the most fair justice system, then when it actually works the way its supposed to people get mad because the verdict doesnt correlate with the "court of public opinion"

America is retarded.

She served her time for everything they had enough evidence to convict her on. Let her move on now.
 6 years ago '04        #94
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
I dont understand what people are so mad at... We spend all this time in this country claiming that we have the most fair justice system, then when it actually works the way its supposed to people get mad because the verdict doesnt correlate with the "court of public opinion"

America is retarded.

She served her time for everything they had enough evidence to convict her on. Let her move on now.
It because stupid people like you that just talk out their a.ss that watched only 1 day of the trial... the reason why people are so strong about this is because a) it was a child b) she was clearly guilty c) their were many mistakes made...

people like you ignore all the mistake that were made... and just like to be negative and against the majority just like your boy rek0nize and not have anytime of reasoning to back it up...

but I am not mad at the verdict ultimately it is what it is... life goes on...
 6 years ago '04        #95
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
get pissed at the prosecution for screwing up
 6 years ago '04        #96
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
get pissed at the prosecution for screwing up
If that is direct at me I am not mad... at all I am only mad at fu*king stupid a.ss losers like rek0nize... that wanted her to get out... and that is extremely happy she got off... I hope rek0nize gets to feel what it is like...
 6 years ago '10        #97
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 egotistical said:
If that is direct at me I am not mad... at all I am only mad at fu*king stupid a.ss losers like rek0nize... that wanted her to get out... and that is extremely happy she got off... I hope rek0nize gets to feel what it is like...
Stop being hateful.

I didn't hope she got off one bit. Not ONE bit. I know she did something as much as the next person did. I'm sorry that my beliefs on the case and the evidence is different from yours.

She will more than likely fu*k up in life again and she won't be so lucky the next time.
 6 years ago '06        #98
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 4510 4510
hell yeah my girl only gets 6 days,swag
 6 years ago '04        #99
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
It's obvious Rekonize is a douche who just wants attention. He doesn't even listen to peoples' arguments, he just keeps stating the obvious and immaturely "bragging" about the fact that Casey was found not guilty and she's getting out.

All he does is talk in circles and then just go back to stating the obvious. He can't maintain an intelligent logical conversation about the case. All he can say is, "the system worked" but can't back up how. He doesn't support any of his claims.

He really brings down the quality of the discussions about this case. If you can't act like an adult, (I'm a.ssuming you are) please exit the thread.
 6 years ago '10        #100
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 egotistical said:
It because stupid people like you that just talk out their a.ss that watched only 1 day of the trial... the reason why people are so strong about this is because a) it was a child b) she was clearly guilty c) their were many mistakes made...

people like you ignore all the mistake that were made... and just like to be negative and against the majority just like your boy rek0nize and not have anytime of reasoning to back it up...

but I am not mad at the verdict ultimately it is what it is... life goes on...

Okay Bruh.. Its obvious that YOU and most of the people in here talking all this nonsense know nothing about this trial besides what you see and hear in the 24/7 (ratings based) news media.

Nobody ever wants to see a child die. But I also dont want the justice system go to sh*t just for the sake of feeding the mob mentality/blood lust of the American people. Everybody playing off emotions right now instead of THE LAW. You cant convict people off of a "general consensus"

If you can tell me

1) How the child died

2) What/where the PROVEN murder weapon was

3) A motive (that makes more sense than she didn't want to pay for a babysitter while she partied)

at that point you got yourself a 1st degree murder conviction/death penalty. None of that was proven tho and if you watched ANY of the ACTUAL trial (not Nancy Grace highlights), you would be a little bit more informed bruh..

Last edited by TheMindOf; 07-07-2011 at 11:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago