Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
 90
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
207 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
Under the law she could have not been charged with perjury.
Just clarified again by another person.
 7 years ago '05        #42
ogballer32 431 heat pts431
space
avatar space
space
$5,130 | Props total: 3493 3493
The parents, Cindy & George bout to do more time than Casey hahahahahhaha
 7 years ago '04        #43
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
Wrong, they already stated on 3 different news station that she couldn't have been charged with Perjury. I'm just giving you the facts stated by the professional's thus far.

Good try though
STOP it B... your starting to be like everyone else following the media.. I quoted the wrong part on accident.

READ IT. IT IS CLEAR AS DAY...

837.05 False reports to law enforcement authorities.--
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever knowingly gives false information to any law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of any crime, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) Whoever knowingly gives false information to a law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of a capital felony, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.


Last edited by egotistical; 07-07-2011 at 09:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 357 357
 egotistical said:
STOP it B... your starting to be like everyone else following the media.. I quoted the wrong part on accident.

READ IT. IT IS CLEAR AS DAY...

837.05 False reports to law enforcement authorities.--
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever knowingly gives false information to any law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of any crime, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) Whoever knowingly gives false information to a law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of a capital felony, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Rekonize doesn't view all the facts. Only those that feeds his thin ego to make him disagree and feel "enlightened" like he knows more than us so he can have a different opinion. He's a bastard.
 7 years ago '10        #45
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
That's still not punishable under the term "Perjury"

How many professionals do you need to hear say it before you will understand??


Do you need me to post the video for you??

It's really not hard.
 7 years ago '10        #46
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 VerballyAbusive said:
Rekonize doesn't view all the facts. Only those that feeds his thin ego to make him disagree and feel "enlightened" like he knows more than us so he can have a different opinion. He's a bastard.
I'm only telling you the facts stated by credible people, I'm not spewing off ignorant thing such as yourself, because you're letting your emotions take over.
 7 years ago '10        #47
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 egotistical said:
STOP it B... your starting to be like everyone else following the media.. I quoted the wrong part on accident.

READ IT. IT IS CLEAR AS DAY...

837.05 False reports to law enforcement authorities.--
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever knowingly gives false information to any law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of any crime, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) Whoever knowingly gives false information to a law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of a capital felony, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
ITS CALLED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, NOT PERJURY.


I gave you props in your first post my friend.

That law isn't under perjury, its under OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
 7 years ago '04        #48
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
That's still not punishable under the term "Perjury"

How many professionals do you need to hear say it before you will understand??


Do you need me to post the video for you??

It's really not hard.
Mark Anthony on HLN, just prove the same point...

Everyone who reported on it, is basing it off the regular term of perjury, but its clearly different in Florida.

Give it up Fam.
 7 years ago '04        #49
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
ITS CALLED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, NOT PERJURY.


I gave you props in your first post my friend.

That law isn't under perjury, its under OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
CHAPTER 837
PERJURY
837.011 Definitions.
837.012 Perjury when not in an official proceeding.
837.02 Perjury in official proceedings.
837.021 Perjury by contradictory statements.
837.05 False reports to law enforcement authorities.
837.06 False official statements.
837.07 Recantation as a defense.

Look at it yourself before you judge... BRUH... stop it son.
 7 years ago '10        #50
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 egotistical said:
Mark Anthony on HLN, just prove the same point...

Everyone who reported on it, is basing it off the regular term of perjury, but its clearly different in Florida.

Give it up Fam.
It's obstruction of justice, he stated it 3 times already.


How many more times do you need to hear him say it??


The mother falls under the term of "PERJURY" she falls under the term of "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE"

That is the facts, that is the laws, both punishable up to 5 years.


Just listen a little more carefully next time. It's not a big deal that you heard wrong.
 7 years ago '10        #51
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 egotistical said:
CHAPTER 837
PERJURY
837.011 Definitions.
837.012 Perjury when not in an official proceeding.
837.02 Perjury in official proceedings.
837.021 Perjury by contradictory statements.
837.05 False reports to law enforcement authorities.
837.06 False official statements.
837.07 Recantation as a defense.

Look at it yourself before you judge... BRUH... stop it son.
You're just gonna sit there and keep being wrong aren't you??

Nothing will change your mind will it??

How many people have to tell you it's not perjury before it will soak into your mind?
 7 years ago '11        #52
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
she bout to b out

she single

with no kids

and she bought to have her own reality show

from she coulda been on death row

you kno she like
 7 years ago '04        #53
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
You're just gonna sit there and keep being wrong aren't you??

Nothing will change your mind will it??

How many people have to tell you it's not perjury before it will soak into your mind?
How am I wrong when it is clearly their... do your research at least look at it, before you continue to look stupid.. its is clearly under PERJURY... like I said this is the problem with the media is they just talk off general ruling... they have been wrong like 8 times, they said that she has to serve 85% of her time, that was wrong due to it being county jail, and each county has different ruling... then they have gone back and worth on when she was suppose to be released like 10 times...
 7 years ago '10        #54
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
Exact quote right now on CNN

She did not commit perjury. She lied to investigators, and was charged for that. Perjury exists when someone knowingly and willingly lies in a court of law under oath. They knew they couldn't charge her on that, it just wasn't possible for that to happen.

There now you know.
 7 years ago '05        #55
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,351 | Props total: 3485 3485
it don't matter ..the bi*ch got off


even if she had to do 4 years the bi*ch still got off
 7 years ago '10        #56
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 egotistical said:
How am I wrong when it is clearly their... do your research at least look at it, before you continue to look stupid.. its is clearly under PERJURY... like I said this is the problem with the media is they just talk off general ruling... they have been wrong like 8 times, they said that she has to serve 85% of her time, that was wrong due to it being county jail, and each county has different ruling... then they have gone back and worth on when she was suppose to be released like 10 times...
Wrong.

5 people done said they COULDN'T charge her for perjury, that's why they didn't. You actin like they just FORGOT to charge them for perjury or something, theres a REASON for it.

Stop arguing with the law, you can't beat the rules and laws in place.
 7 years ago '04        #57
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
Exact quote right now on CNN




There now you know.

STOP being dumb fam... this is the GENERAL yes GENERAL definition of PERJURY.. it is CLEARLY defined in the Florida statute. STOP letting people do research for you and do it yourself.

:nasmad:
 7 years ago '10        #58
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 egotistical said:
STOP being dumb fam... this is the GENERAL yes GENERAL definition of PERJURY.. it is CLEARLY defined in the Florida statute. STOP letting people do research for you and do it yourself.

:nasmad:

It's simple you're wrong. Don't need to do the research, the law is right there.

Keep arguing with the law and the professionals though, it won't get you anywhere.


I can't believe you have the balls to argue this, whats next you gonna tell me 2 + 2 is 4,200?
 7 years ago '04        #59
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 rek0nize said:
Wrong.

5 people done said they COULDN'T charge her for perjury, that's why they didn't. You actin like they just FORGOT to charge them for perjury or something, theres a REASON for it.

Stop arguing with the law, you can't beat the rules and laws in place.
You fu*kin idoit... the reason why they did that was, because they overcharged the situation... they thought she was going to get death penalty... therefore they were not worried about getting her based the other charges... if your trying to get someone for the death penalty and prejury (which could of gotten her 20 years) its way too much...
 7 years ago '10        #60
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 P. Dedos said:
where is this broad going to go tho after she gets out?


theres a lynch mobb of white trailer park trash waiting for her
Nobody will do anything to her, ppl will scream names at her, yell at her, heckle her all day, but nobody will cross the line.

She will go through hell early on, but as time passes she will fade into the mist as ppl stop caring as much.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
132 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
127 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
195 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy