Jordan schools Kobe at the All-Star Game.

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
kobe was a teenager who was going up against the greatest of all time in his prime. its not even a contest. it was nice seeing J do his thing but u guys are going too far with it. its equivalent to a near prime kobe dicing up a 40 year jordan.....meaning its nice to see but cant be prepared. u just have to take it how it is to appreciate it. and im sure both players would agree.

also, if your not in the latter half of your 20's or older (which im positive most of you are not) then you cant really argue witnessing the greatness of jordan......cus u didnt. if u must rely on youtube highlights for ur footage then u shouldnt be allowed to speak. lol.
 07-07-2011, 02:09 PM         #102
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ torched that n*gga. Kobe was building a brick house
 6 years ago '11        #103
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 arthurmack27 said:
kobe was a teenager who was going up against the greatest of all time in his prime. its not even a contest. it was nice seeing J do his thing but u guys are going too far with it. its equivalent to a near prime kobe dicing up a 40 year jordan.....meaning its nice to see but cant be prepared. u just have to take it how it is to appreciate it. and im sure both players would agree.

also, if your not in the latter half of your 20's or older (which im positive most of you are not) then you cant really argue witnessing the greatness of jordan......cus u didnt. if u must rely on youtube highlights for ur footage then u shouldnt be allowed to speak. lol.
amen...i'm 22 years old and was a young sports fanatic...I remember Jordan beasting, but I can't see too many 7-9 year olds watching dude, dissecting his game to the point they'd have a solid opinion on him right now. that's why I don't even get in this discussion
 6 years ago '05        #104
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 MPLSallstar said:

42 in the first half =

Kobe on pace to hang 81 on Michael =

Kobe disciplining Michael =

Kobe imposing his dominance on the 90s GOAT = priceless.

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #105
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 arthurmack27 said:

Im an old head son, trust me watching Jordan play ws like no other. Kobe number 2 though...
 6 years ago '07        #106
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 illmatix said:
and Kobe was like 20 years old, right?
dont mean sh*t, and it was a bullsh*t excuse. lebron was a good player at 20.
 6 years ago '11        #107
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 MiseryCityTexas said:
dont mean sh*t, and it was a bullsh*t excuse. lebron was a good player at 20.
This is the All-star game...if your there then you are a good player...So Kobe was good @ 20...Played well in that game..but go worked by Mj a few times...that was his idol and he was amped...i dont really see a big problem here...
 6 years ago '04        #108
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 35 35
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I have that All-star game on VHS man....

taped it and ran it back all the time.. LOL....

fu*k I'm gettin old...
Same here. I got this one & the '97 all-star game on VHS somewhere...Gotta find that tape.
 arthurmack27 said:

CHURCH!, TABERNACLE!

Now let me say my piece..........

Kobe kids, all I can do is SMFH. Kobe is good. Good as HELL. The best of his generation. Out of all of the "next" Jordans, or whatever you want to call it, he has come closer than anyone else. But thats where it stops. All of this "current G.O.A.T." nonsense....Like dude said, do you know what the acronym stands for? Like Highlander, there can only be 1. Can't be 2 number 1's, thats 11.

You guys do realize that in MJ's 2nd season, he dropped 63 on the best Boston Celtics team ever, in the playoffs. Keep in mind he only played 18 games that year due to a broken foot. That record still stands today. Yes, the C's swept the Bulls. Led by 3-time MVP Larry Bird (all 3 MVP's won in a row...'84, '85, '86) In Beans 2nd year, he couldn't win the starting spot over Eddie PHUCKIN Jones.

Kobe kids, No! I WILL NOT love your Kobe!

SN........Phuck outta here with that 07-08 Celtics team. The 85-86 C's would beat the brakes off that team.
 07-07-2011, 05:14 PM         #109
High_Riser42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and after that game.. kobe realized... that he had to do the same moves to the next generation to be where he is today... goat teaching daniel son!
 6 years ago '04        #110
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 35 35
 High_Riser42 said:
and after that game.. kobe realized... that he had to do the same moves to the next generation to be where he is today... goat teaching daniel son!
 6 years ago '10        #111
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
Kobe was the best in the league in his prime but MJ is the GOAT
 6 years ago '08        #112
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 arthurmack27 said:

THIS!!

im cool with younger cats saying mj is the greatest, but then again it bothers me cause they are just saying it to fit in or from just watching highlights. MJ dominated then nba for so long, i mean dominated. it was too a point where watching games had you like is this dude Jesus?

and the way he ended his career with that last shot on byron russell..... perfection

i dont count his time with the wizards, it ruins all the years i watched him play with the bulls
 6 years ago '10        #113
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
that last comment pleade it counts
 6 years ago '08        #114
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
I'm 24 and I remember Jordan whipping Sir Charles vividly. Don't remember the Blazers and Lakers series' tho. The day he left the game the first time, I looked at my moms like and asked why??

When he came back in the 45, I was like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #115
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
yall live for this sh*t lol smh
 6 years ago '04        #116
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
kobe was 19 and put on a show..but yea jordan showed him the vet moves.
 6 years ago '10        #117
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '06        #118
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 Oh Finesse said:
I miss the days where everybody was rockin their own uniform
word
fu*k them ugly a.ss East/West jerseys
another thing stern money hungry a.ss ruined
 6 years ago '04        #119
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Kobe got him back.....
 6 years ago '04        #120
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 JCyclops said:
I'm 24 and I remember Jordan whipping Sir Charles vividly. Don't remember the Blazers and Lakers series' tho. The day he left the game the first time, I looked at my moms like and asked why??

When he came back in the 45, I was like

[pic - click to view]

you had to Zeke and Joe D and Bill L. giving Jordan the blues to really see where it all begin....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago