Jordan schools Kobe at the All-Star Game.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
kobe couldnt play jordan one on one even in his prime!!
 07-07-2011, 09:48 AM         #82
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
I miss the days where everybody was rockin their own uniform
to bad we won't see that again
 6 years ago '04        #83
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so duplicates the best player in history moves into your game is a bad thing now I guess the whole league is a joke then

can u guys least make sense when u try to hate on kobe geez
copying anything is considered bad... Are u retarded...

Kobe isnt the only player who could have copied Jordan exactly... He is just the only one who did and decided not to spawn his own game from it... Because of that he is like the only star i know of that magnitude who isnt really known for anything signature... Cuz everything he did was copied
 6 years ago '04        #84
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Kobe is the best today but mj was no joke son!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #85
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
 stxbreed said:
what the fu*k is a "current g.o.a.t" ?? do you kno wut da "a.t." stands for in g.o.a.t
 6 years ago '06        #86
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 dre03 said:
copying anything is considered bad... Are u retarded...

Kobe isnt the only player who could have copied Jordan exactly... He is just the only one who did and decided not to spawn his own game from it... Because of that he is like the only star i know of that magnitude who isnt really known for anything signature... Cuz everything he did was copied
VERY well said man. This is exactly what i was thinking. Watching this video is crazy though. You clearly see kobe trying his hardest while mike is steady chillin getting buckets with ease. MJ all day.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
How many times we gonna re-hash this argument...These guys played in 2 diff eras and thats that...they are products of when they played...we cant compare a High level Mj of 99 or whenever this was to a just getting there 20 year old kobe...same way we cant really look 5 years down the road @ a hitting his prime Kobe on an Aging Mj on some sh*tty team in the capital...These are the 2 best Shooting Guards to ever play and thats that. I grew up in the 90s and im a Bluedevil so I'm gonna Run with Kobe its a personal Preference thing. They both had era specific advantages and disadvantages...Cant we just be happy that we got to see both of em play?
 6 years ago '11        #88
Unomcfly 
space
space
What i will say for Kobe is he came into the league and was thrust into not only constant Jordan comparisons but also the Pressure Cooker of L.A and the Mythos that is the Lakers. He had to play 2nd fiddle to Shaq while always dealing with angry fans who were mad that his game resembled MJ( even tho for the last 10 years Nike and the Nba pumped our t.v screens with Mj) he worked hard...got better Ended up with Mike's coach and became a champion...In a different Media age where its almost more fun to tear down the superstar athlete than big them up or just scrutinize every single mistake they make...he's held strong I find the dude admirable. Is he MJ...No but could yall imagine what the Skip Bayless' and the Jason Whitlock's or Jim Rome's woulda said about Mj in his early years... or what they woulda said of his Gambling issues and Him just leaving his team to go play minor league baseball...i try my best not to compare players of diff eras. Its unfair to everyone involved...but For players Drafted after 92 I'd say who had to deal with a different media culture( much more cynical and jealous to a degree) Different Rules ( coming out of H.S allowing of zone Defenses...No hand-checking etc...) Kobe has been the Best and its not even really close as he's been the most reviled nationally ( the r*pe...his attitude...the shaq fiasco) and still shined...
 6 years ago '07        #89
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 MPLSallstar said:

42 in the first half =

Kobe on pace to hang 81 on Michael =

Kobe disciplining Michael =

Kobe imposing his dominance on the 90s GOAT = priceless.

Jordan wasn't even guarding Kobe on ANY of those plays. At least in the Jordan video, you could see Kobe guarding him on every play. And also, this was the prime time Lakers with Shaq and Kobe vs. Jordan and the lame @ss Wizards. GTFOH!
 6 years ago '04        #90
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Kobe is a great student, schooling is just what he wanted... You see what he did with it right?
 6 years ago '08        #91
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 MPLSallstar said:

42 in the first half =

Kobe on pace to hang 81 on Michael =

Kobe disciplining Michael =

Kobe imposing his dominance on the 90s GOAT = priceless.

[pic - click to view]

GUNIT-FINEST said:
why do ppl keep saying kobe stans dont get mad. lol wtf is there to be mad about this was years ago. And kobe turn into one of the best players of all time. the best laker of all time (if u go by the numbers) . i mean i love when bx trys to play that card. Oh dont get mad wtf is there to be mad

about this is an ALL STAR GAME everyone gets done up in an all star game there nothing to be mad about lol kobe haters always try to switch it around when they the one who is and always will be mad
Because you are in literally every Kobe//MJ thread calling people obsessed..

These discussions clearly get you riled up
 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM         #92
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah the good ole days when you can go one on one instead all this pick and roll system :bsflag: now
 6 years ago '11        #93
Unomcfly 
space
space
Honestly this Thread is Laffable...

6 years ago '05        #94
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Jordans late 90's fade away shot is beautiful. He still had some lift in his legs so he could make that shot at will.
 6 years ago '07        #95
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
I see the KOBE stans are out in full force today huh ... Haven't we son'd u n*ggaz enough over the years?? I wont even get into how MJ was 40, and blah, blah, blah... Just know that MJ after the first retirement was at the age of 33-35 and was still the best palyer in the NBA and he was past his prime! Can u slow n*ggaz even comprehend a man who ruled the league as the best player for most of his career , takes two years off ( oh wait, he got a break like the Kobe stans like to call it) and still came back to win 3 more and still reign as the best!! ... Yall can't fu*k with the MJ legacy as usual yet yall still try and fail miserably once a week So MJ was 35 in that All Star game and Kobe was 20. So u don't think that a rookie MJ at 20-21 would eat a almost 33 or better yet a 35 yr old ( in 2.5 more seasons) Kobe if they matched up in a game like that?? Better yet, dont answer that...
 6 years ago '06        #96
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
I have that All-star game on VHS man....

taped it and ran it back all the time.. LOL....

fu*k I'm gettin old...
 6 years ago '11        #97
Unomcfly 
space
space
Dear All Kobe "stans and Fans" and Mj "stans and Fans"

07-07-2011, 01:11 PM         #98
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe should feel honored just to have been able to play the game with Jordan. Not too many players left in the league that got a chance to ball with MJ. Must have been cool
 6 years ago '07        #99
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Lol @ the Kobe haters. MJ = The GOAT, but dont act like Kobe aint the closest one to him...
 07-07-2011, 01:22 PM         #100
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ was like 35. Kobe was about 20 getting schooled. Just take it as a lesson and move on. You got taught by 1 of the best ever!! It aint about being in your prime or anything. Age affects everyone and at 35 he shoulda been slower than a 20 year old. He was just a better player than Kobe at that time!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy