Jordan schools Kobe at the All-Star Game.

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: Mirror Match...Nobody else phuck'n wit either.
 6 years ago '07        #62
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 PEK said:
I thought MJ only played against slow, undersized, un-athletic white guys
oh and dont forget when they actually let you play defense compared to now when kobe gets looked at weird its a foul. nice try
 07-07-2011, 02:14 AM         #63
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe specifically asked to guard Jordan in that game, and Jordan had to show him how to play the game. But Kobe stans, dont get mad, he learned and applied what he learned to the best of his abilities

And got 5 Rings out of it
 6 years ago '09        #64
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Cipherr said:
These guys primes are too distanced from one another. Its just not realistic to try and draw those comparisons.

Last edited by jerryballa; 07-08-2011 at 02:14 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
why do ppl keep saying kobe stans dont get mad. lol wtf is there to be mad about this was years ago. And kobe turn into one of the best players of all time. the best laker of all time (if u go by the numbers) . i mean i love when bx trys to play that card. Oh dont get mad wtf is there to be mad

about this is an ALL STAR GAME everyone gets done up in an all star game there nothing to be mad about lol kobe haters always try to switch it around when they the one who is and always will be mad
 07-07-2011, 02:57 AM         #66
easyemad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is sh*t
overated
 07-07-2011, 03:37 AM         #67
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamar Burton said:
Wizards? Nothing to see here.
I WAS SAYING THE SAME THING IF THIS WAS IN A BULLS UNIFORM I WOULD BE LIKE :sad5: BUT IM MORE LIKE :wtf:
 07-07-2011, 03:39 AM         #68
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
And guess which guy who is labeled "One of the best defenders of all-time" was AFRAID to step to the plate and defend the guy who's dropping fu*king FIFTY-FIVE on his team!??

42 in ONE half?? fu*king 90s goat was SHOOK!

:yayo:
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '08        #69
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Mj = goat
 07-07-2011, 03:47 AM         #70
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i love the espn approach when someone is arguing with u if they are making sense just call them a d!ckrider . I.E skip bayless. ha ha no one gets more d!ck sucking on this site then mj

and no one gets more hate on this site then Kobe but yea i forgot going against the Grain on bx = d!ckrider lol bx
BECAUSE KOBE IS A f*ggot WHAT DO YOU KOBE STANS DON'T GET...HE RAN SHAQ OFF HE SEE THAT HE COULDN'T DO IT BY HIMSELF SO THEY ADDED GASOL...THAT'S GASOL'S TEAM ONLY REASON WHY THIS MAN DIDN'T SHOW UP BECAUSE HIS HEAD WASN'T IN THE GAME WE ALL KNOW IF GASOL GOES THE LAKERS GO. IF KOBE SO fu*kING GOOD WHY THEY DIDN'T BEAT THE MAVS???? LETS BE REAL HERE...KOBE SUPPOSE TO BE SOME DUDES SO-CALL SAVIOR..ONE DUDE PUT A PICTURE OF GOKU UP..GTFOH KOBE IS GOOD I GIVE HIM THAT BUT HIS FANS SUCK a.ss!!! TOO MUCH BALL RIDING FOR ME
 6 years ago '05        #71
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 MPLSallstar said:
And guess which guy who is labeled "One of the best defenders of all-time" was AFRAID to step to the plate and defend the guy who's dropping fu*king FIFTY-FIVE on his team!??

42 in ONE half?? fu*king 90s goat was SHOOK!

:yayo:
you can't be serious... Jordan clearly was not the same player on the Wizards as he was on the Bulls... When was the last time a 40 year old, locked up a 22 year old? I'll wait...
 6 years ago '11        #72
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 slap73 said:
BECAUSE KOBE IS A f*ggot WHAT DO YOU KOBE STANS DON'T GET...HE RAN SHAQ OFF HE SEE THAT HE COULDN'T DO IT BY HIMSELF SO THEY ADDED GASOL...THAT'S GASOL'S TEAM ONLY REASON WHY THIS MAN DIDN'T SHOW UP BECAUSE HIS HEAD WASN'T IN THE GAME WE ALL KNOW IF GASOL GOES THE LAKERS GO. IF KOBE SO fu*kING GOOD WHY THEY DIDN'T BEAT THE MAVS???? LETS BE REAL HERE...KOBE SUPPOSE TO BE SOME DUDES SO-CALL SAVIOR..ONE DUDE PUT A PICTURE OF GOKU UP..GTFOH KOBE IS GOOD I GIVE HIM THAT BUT HIS FANS SUCK a.ss!!! TOO MUCH BALL RIDING FOR ME
damn n*gga chilln*gga's get MAD when they start talking about Kobe boy
 6 years ago '11        #73
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 AirForce318 said:
you can't be serious... Jordan clearly was not the same player on the Wizards as he was on the Bulls... When was the last time a 40 year old, locked up a 22 year old? I'll wait...
when's the last time a 20 year old played the best defense of their career/life? i'm not saying Kobe is better than Jordan, I ain't watch enough of the GOAT to say, but this is the consistency fallacy people have when talking about Jordan and Kobe. Jordan is a legend, his career is a highlight reel for most people. So a subpar performance deserves an excuse...Kobe is a current player, his career still has the struggles ALL great performers go through, so every misstep gets heavily scrutinized. I think people should just let it rest, it's not like Kobe is a bum. the fact he's gone his whole career, and been the only guy to even HALFway live up to the outlandish standards people have for the "prophecized Jordan k!ller" says enough.
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 slap73 said:
wow and ppl on this site really try act like ppl that like kobe get out of hand.

when its always been more then clear kobe haters need help look at this kid

making no sense Why U MAD
 07-07-2011, 06:16 AM         #75
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan sh*tted on kobe when he was in his prime and kobe sh*tted on jordan when he was in his prime

shut the hell up
 6 years ago '10        #76
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 AirForce318 said:
How come you guys can use Jordan being old as an excuse but not Kobe being young as one?

Sure Kobe got schooled by Jordan during the all star game but nobody knows who would win 1-1

Kobe isn't Jordan but how dare any of you ignore the fact he isn't as great as him
 07-07-2011, 06:47 AM         #77
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is the only active player that can be in the same sentence as mike.... Sad part is when bean retires who is left there is nobody in the league that comes close to kobe ??? Nba is a sport where the torch is always passed kobe got no one too pass it on too.. Maybe someone will come into the league but as of now nobody comes close..
 6 years ago '06        #78
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i love the excuses u f*gs make for jordan but never for anyone else. best belive if kobe plays till he is 40 and gets juice up by young kids. the same kobe hate club will run into thread and talk pure nonsense. yet jordan gets tons and tons of excuses like always smh...

kobe wins again #1 on this site and in your hearts Hi haters...

Kobe number 1 huh?
 6 years ago '09        #79
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514

[video - click to view]

"its not even close"

6 years ago '06        #80
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
its crazy how ppl think kobe is better than MJ when Kobe doesnt have one career stat thats better than Jordan!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago