Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?

I guess the glove not fitting and the cop that falsified evidence didn't help acquit OJ either??
 07-06-2011, 09:52 PM         #162
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the jury is out of line. how you gonna cry and say we she was innocent??? and then acquit her? Thats bullsh*t if you really do think she k!lled her??? It would be cool with me, if the jury let her come over there house and watch there kids Guess they dont who the real k!ller is or dont care. I want a i.q test from each juror,pretty sure that will explain the verdict. oh and you will see her again in the media or jail for some sort of crime again. GUARANTEE IT!!

Last edited by gordonshumway; 07-06-2011 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #163
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
how u gonna even say this? they should all die

everybody knew she did it........cuz of the FUKING EVIDENCE

ppl need to stop saying there wasnt enuff evidence if there wasnt then EVERYBODY would say she did not do it
 6 years ago '10        #164
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
 FappingFapstar said:
how u gonna even say this? they should all die

everybody knew she did it........cuz of the FUKING EVIDENCE

ppl need to stop saying there wasnt enuff evidence if there wasnt then EVERYBODY would say she did not do it
There wasn't enough evidence according to the justice system and the jurors made the right call.

Everybody is just going off their instinct when they say she's not innocent, but they just needed the proof.
 6 years ago '10        #165
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 gordonshumway said:
the jury is out of line. how you gonna cry and say we she was innocent??? and then acquit her? Thats bullsh*t if you really do think she k!lled her??? It would be cool with me, if the jury let her come over there house and watch there kids Guess they dont who the real k!ller is or dont care. I want a i.q test from each juror,pretty sure that will explain the verdict. oh and you will see her again in the media or jail for some sort of crime again. GUARANTEE IT!!
You don't understand and that's more than fine.

Those juror's are just saying we needed more evidence to put her away. They followed the justice systems rules even though almost everybody in the world knows she's guilty.

They didn't let their emotions get in the way and go against the justice system. They did what was right even though they don't believe she is innocent.
 07-06-2011, 10:04 PM         #166
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by KnightOfTears View Post

Speculation is the mother of all fu*k ups. As good as everyone thought the state's case was, I never saw any evidence that without ANY doubt said she k!lled that child. Lack of police investigation is what hurt the case. Had they listened to Kronk instead of dismissing his finding and then that one cop cussing him out about finding nothing (yet they never searched) then maybe there would have been some actual DNA evidence instead of just floating bones. Now we will never know what really happened to the child. People can get pissed all they want. Our court system requires evidence to convict someone, and the jury, or any of us were never presented with any concrete evidence to come back with a guilty verdict. The forensic evidence they had was very messy at best, and still DID NOT conclusively/without ANY doubt prove Casey did it. I don't like it either, but this is out system.
ahh that's how it's supposed to work-Truth is,motherfu*kerz get time for much less with much less evidence! jury felt sorry for her,probably did not like cops and didnt want her go to death row. too bad the jury fu*ked up,bi*ch was pathological liar and fooled them too. Prosecution did not help ,but this her way of playing people,fu*k concrete evidence if you Know deep down she did it, who gives a fu*k how??
 6 years ago '10        #167
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 rek0nize said:
It is not flawed, jurors followed the system to a tee and made the correct call. The prosecution didn't get the job done.

System working as intended.

i never said they didn't follow the system
of course they did that's why they acquitted even though "they know" she was guilty
Casey did get the fair trial, but what about the justice for the dead girl?
 6 years ago '10        #168
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 BEAST7 said:

i never said they didn't follow the system
of course they did that's why they acquitted even though "they know" she was guilty
Casey did get the fair trial, but what about the justice for the dead girl?
Well, that's the tough part that's hard for everybody to deal with, including myself. Sometimes in life thing's don't go perfect and this is one of those. Everybody just going to have move on here at some point. Hopefully, nobody tries to take justice in their own hands and be stupid and go k!ll her, which doesn't help anything.

There really isn't much you can do since she can't be tried twice, prosecution just didn't get it done for THOSE 12 juror's.
 07-06-2011, 10:16 PM         #169
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't let their emotions get in the way and go against the justice system. They did what was right even though they don't believe she is innocent.
so its right to let go of a k!ller who was found guilty of obstruction of justice? You see, the prosecution is right but they were lied too numerous times which is a crime. She was committing crimes in conjunction with murder the whole time. If they commit her of obstruction of justice, what what was she trying to obstruct? A murder of course. When your a fraud the whole time and convicted of it, your doubt is not really doubt.You were lied to by a psycho playing the system as usual,the first part of murder 1 is having a alibi? She did not have one.
 6 years ago '10        #170
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 gordonshumway said:
so its right to let go of a k!ller who was found guilty of obstruction of justice? You see, the prosecution is right but they were lied too numerous times which is a crime. She was committing crimes in conjunction with murder the whole time. If they commit her of obstruction of justice, what what was she trying to obstruct? A murder of course. When your a fraud the whole time and convicted of it, your doubt is not really doubt.You were lied to by a psycho playing the system as usual,the first part of murder 1 is having a alibi? She did not have one.

She don't need an ablibi my friend. They don't have a clue when she died, or anything.

She lied, and she was found guilty of that.

These juror's couldn't just put her in jail for murder because she lied to the cops about the child being missing.
 6 years ago '10        #171
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
the jurors would've sent a dangerous precedent if they convicted her since the evidence was entirely circumstantial. and their decision would've ultimately been overturned on appeal.

the prosecution should've charged her with child neglect to keep her in jail for a few more years though.
 07-06-2011, 10:25 PM         #172
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its tv. it makes a good ending. cant wait til the next one
 6 years ago '10        #173
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

Not even close my friend.

Do you disagree with all of that while knowing that's pretty much the facts right now??

What else can you do now?
 6 years ago '10        #174
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
the jurors would've sent a dangerous precedent if they convicted her since the evidence was entirely circumstantial. and their decision would've ultimately been overturned on appeal.

the prosecution should've charged her with child neglect to keep her in jail for a few more years though.
They did charge her with that Child Neglect and she was found Not Guilty.
 6 years ago '11        #175
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Fras1788 said:
Yah, cause she's a white woman...thats why it "worked as intended" you throw a black woman up there, with a 2 year old baby....60 to life guaranteed no matter what.
STFU
 6 years ago '09        #176
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 348 348
"They picked a great bunch of people, such high integrity. And there was high morale," she said. "We all joked. We are like a big group of cousins."

no bi*ch, you were like a big group of fu*king heartless, spineless cowards
 6 years ago '11        #177
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
You know what I don't get. She's not guilty, so by that logic, that means the murderer is still out there. I mean are they going to keep up with this charade and try to find the "real murderer" ? Just like with the O.J case, Ok O.J's not guilty, well go find the real murderer then....
 6 years ago '04        #178
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
You think OJ is the exception or the rule? Think, and get back to us.
 6 years ago '10        #179
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Final Boss said:
"They picked a great bunch of people, such high integrity. And there was high morale," she said. "We all joked. We are like a big group of cousins."

no bi*ch, you were like a big group of fu*king heartless, spineless cowards
Wrong.

They went by the justice systems rules. They didn't let their emotions take over like you're doing with your verdict. BASED on what was provided to them as evidence.
 6 years ago '10        #180
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 GetuOne said:
You know what I don't get. She's not guilty, so by that logic, that means the murderer is still out there. I mean are they going to keep up with this charade and try to find the "real murderer" ? Just like with the O.J case, Ok O.J's not guilty, well go find the real murderer then....
Not even close. It's possible the little girl had an accidental death and they panicked and did the worst and stupidest sh*t on earth by not calling the cops etc... Or she k!lled her.

First thing you have to realize is, being not guilty is not the same as being innocent. She was just found not guilty by what evidence was in front of the jurors.

They aren't going to look for a k!ller, they know who the k!ller is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy