Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
 237
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$476 | Props total: 85 85
lol rekonze
trying to defend this system working as "intended"
 7 years ago '04        #142
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
 rek0nize said:
Nope its not.

She's walking tmr. Your opinion lost.

Just embrace it already.
 7 years ago '04        #143
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
 justinjones said:


they didn't prove that she beat or abused her

im still trying to figure out if neglect is under this umbrella or entirely something else on its own
Not knowing where your kid is for 30 days and not reporting is abuse. Are you drinking the kool aid as well?
 7 years ago '04        #144
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
I'm outta here. fu*k you retards who lack anything close to common sense. May you trip over dotted lines and walk into oncoming traffic thinking it's headed in the opposite direction and pain doesn't hurt.
 7 years ago '10        #145
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$476 | Props total: 85 85
 rek0nize said:
Nope its not.

She's walking tmr. Your opinion lost.

Just embrace it already.
:cubeohh ellno:
 7 years ago '04        #146
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,661 | Props total: 9628 9628
 VerballyAbusive said:
Not knowing where your kid is for 30 days and not reporting is abuse. Are you drinking the kool aid as well?
that sounds like a deadbeat parent and neglect. but like i said i don't know if florida abuse/neglect laws are in the same umbrella
 7 years ago '10        #147
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 BEAST7 said:
lol rekonze
trying to defend this system working as "intended"
It is working as intended. You're just not intelligent enough to understand how it works.
 7 years ago '04        #148
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 133 133
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
Not a good example. OJ was like an idol, hall of famer, celebrity etc... Its not like he was an average nicca.
 7 years ago '10        #149
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm outta here. fu*k you retards who lack anything close to common sense. May you trip over dotted lines and walk into oncoming traffic thinking it's headed in the opposite direction and pain doesn't hurt.
Stop seething kid. You're just mad cuz you can't handle what happened.


They claimed the kid drowned in the pool to begin with you dumb fu*k. With stating that, the child WASN'T missing for 31 days, but keep reaching.
 7 years ago '08        #150
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,592 | Props total: 1394 1394
 money36 said:
Not a good example. OJ was like an idol, hall of famer, celebrity etc... Its not like he was an average nicca.
Not just that, but OJ had one of the GREATEST defense teams in history and the racially charged climate of post Watts Riot LA which was a part in swaying the jury (especially after Mark Furhman's apparent racism was uncovered by the defense).

If Casey Anthony had been black, she would've been fed to the wolves, no question. People take farrrr less sympathy on a average black people.
 07-06-2011, 07:50 PM         #151
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
 7 years ago '04        #152
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 133 133
 VerballyAbusive said:
Not reporting a kid missing for over 30 days that results in her death is not child abuse?
The child was already dead. The not reporting part falls into the cover up and lies.
 7 years ago '10        #153
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 VerballyAbusive said:
Not reporting a kid missing for over 30 days that results in her death is not child abuse? Are you just less intelligent than a piece of diarrhea sh*t?
This now shows me 100 percent that you didn't even pay attention to the case.


They opened up their defense with claiming the child drowned, with this statement there would have been no way the child would have been missing for 31 days. Jesus christ man. SIMPLE. With that statement alone, k!lled all child abuse charges.

THATS HOW SHE DIDN'T GET CHARGED FOR IT. Just pay attention next time is all.

I will now excuse you for everything you said in here, because you just weren't up on the case in its entirety. Understandable.


Last edited by rek0nize; 07-06-2011 at 07:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #154
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 money36 said:
The child was already dead. The not reporting part falls into the cover up and lies.
Exactly. Which she was charged and found guilty for.



Finally some people with some knowledge. THANKS YOU JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR!
 7 years ago '10        #155
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$476 | Props total: 85 85
 rek0nize said:
It is working as intended. You're just not intelligent enough to understand how it works.


your a funny guy
you speak on everyone's intelligence or lack there of but can not even read
when did i say that it did not work as "intended"?
never
i just quoted what you said
i just laughed at you for defending and telling people to embrace a flawed system
 7 years ago '04        #156
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,661 | Props total: 9628 9628
 money36 said:
The child was already dead. The not reporting part falls into the cover up and lies.
well in that case
 7 years ago '10        #157
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 BEAST7 said:
[/B]

your a funny guy
you speak on everyone's intelligence or lack there of but can not even read
when did i say that it did not work as "intended"?
never
i just quoted what you said
i just laughed at you for defending and telling people to embrace a flawed system
It is not flawed, jurors followed the system to a tee and made the correct call. The prosecution didn't get the job done.


System working as intended.
 7 years ago '04        #158
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 676 676
Speculation is the mother of all fu*k ups. As good as everyone thought the state's case was, I never saw any evidence that without ANY doubt said she k!lled that child. Lack of police investigation is what hurt the case. Had they listened to Kronk instead of dismissing his finding and then that one cop cussing him out about finding nothing (yet they never searched) then maybe there would have been some actual DNA evidence instead of just floating bones. Now we will never know what really happened to the child. People can get pissed all they want. Our court system requires evidence to convict someone, and the jury, or any of us were never presented with any concrete evidence to come back with a guilty verdict. The forensic evidence they had was very messy at best, and still DID NOT conclusively/without ANY doubt prove Casey did it. I don't like it either, but this is out system.
 07-06-2011, 08:23 PM         #159
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares. I don't get caught up by trial results, or political elections. It's all bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #160
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 1455 1455
 KnightOfTears said:
Speculation is the mother of all fu*k ups. As good as everyone thought the state's case was, I never saw any evidence that without ANY doubt said she k!lled that child. Lack of police investigation is what hurt the case. Had they listened to Kronk instead of dismissing his finding and then that one cop cussing him out about finding nothing (yet they never searched) then maybe there would have been some actual DNA evidence instead of just floating bones. Now we will never know what really happened to the child. People can get pissed all they want. Our court system requires evidence to convict someone, and the jury, or any of us were never presented with any concrete evidence to come back with a guilty verdict. The forensic evidence they had was very messy at best, and still DID NOT conclusively/without ANY doubt prove Casey did it. I don't like it either, but this is out system.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
43 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy