Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1293 1293
 VerballyAbusive said:
It's a FACT that the mother HAD NO CLUE "which is a lie" "when she told 911 it's pointless to look for the child which is basically a confession" but that's off topic...

My point is, that you say the juror "did their jobs lol" then why didn't they convict her on child abuse charges if the mother had NO fu*kING CLUE where the baby was and didn't report her missing.

Why no child neglect charge? Let's ignore the murder charge. I'm curious to hear you're "brilliant logical" thought process :rolleyes:

My opinion is irrelevant and so is yours but mine ending up being the correct one while yours lost.

Cases are only about winning and losing PERIOD. If you don't believe it go listen to all people who have said the same thing all day today.

The defense and prosecution can give 2 sh*ts less about finding out the truth, winning and losing.

Just embrace it.
 6 years ago '10        #122
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Hey everybody who has kids, it's now okay "according to the law" to go clubbing for 30 days with no knowledge of where your kid is. You won't even get charged with child neglect charges. America is the best.

And REKONIZE agrees :). Thanks man. You're a total douche.
That doesn't make you a murderer I'm sorry.

Thank you for your time and I hope you continue to tune in to me.
 6 years ago '04        #123
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 rek0nize said:
My opinion is irrelevant and so is yours but mine ending up being the correct one while yours lost.

Cases are only about winning and losing PERIOD. If you don't believe it go listen to all people who have said the same thing all day today.

The defense and prosecution can give 2 sh*ts less about finding out the truth, winning and losing.

Just embrace it.
lol. You're a mutt. A fu*king disposable tiolet seat.

You have nothing else to say because you know my sh*t is on point so you just go back to the outcome of the case. Grow up. f*ggot.
 6 years ago '10        #124
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
I agree my friend. Even if she didn't get charged with murder of the first degree, she should have gotten more than she got. It's total bullsh*t.
She got charged on 4 times on lying to the police. That was clear cut that she sent them all over making up stories and she's going to do her no days for that, because she already served.

Prosecution needs to step their game up next time. You know you're bad when you get beat by some nobody lawyer.
 6 years ago '04        #125
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
That doesn't make you a murderer I'm sorry.
According to this case, it's also legal. So when you have kids, if some sorry bi*ch will let your dumb a.ss stick your tiny p*nis in her rotten v*gina, then you go clubbing and don't worry about your child's where abouts. It's legal :). Who cares right?
 6 years ago '10        #126
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
According to this case, it's also legal. So when you have kids, if some sorry bi*ch will let your dumb a.ss stick your tiny p*nis in her rotten v*gina, then you go clubbing and don't worry about your child's where abouts. It's legal :). Who cares right?
Why do you keep bringing up the child neglect part?? That would have been petty on the amount of time she would have served.

The major part was about the death of her. They couldn't prove it and lost.

You lost as well.

Justice system working as intended.
 6 years ago '04        #127
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
She got charged on 4 times on lying to the police. That was clear cut that she sent them all over making up stories and she's going to do her no days for that, because she already served.

Prosecution needs to step their game up next time. You know you're bad when you get beat by some nobody lawyer.
Nah, jurors were just idiots. The case is what it is. The prosecution can't do anymore than the facts of the case. They can't make up lies. The defense can make up all the lies in the world.

So if you really think about it, the system is unfair.

It's TRUTH (prosecution, reality) versus LIES, lies and more lies that can fabricate and creare false/imaginary reasonable doubt.
 6 years ago '10        #128
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:

That's called stupidity first and foremost if you want to scream "murderER" then prove it.

Prove it big boy.
 6 years ago '04        #129
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Why do you keep bringing up the child neglect part?? That would have been petty on the amount of time she would have served.

The major part was about the death of her. They couldn't prove it and lost.

You lost as well.

Justice system working as intended.
lol you're funny man. So they did their job by only focusing on PART of the case and not all?

Even considering a 2 year old baby was k!lled?

You're a sad piece of sh*t.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-06-2011 at 08:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #130
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Nah, jurors were just idiots. The case is what it is. The prosecution can't do anymore than the facts of the case. They can't make up lies. The defense can make up all the lies in the world.

So if you really think about it, the system is unfair.

It's TRUTH (prosecution, reality) versus LIES, lies and more lies that can fabricate a false reasonable doubt.
Once again its you that is the idiot.

They didn't have enough facts to prove to the well educated juror's that she was guilty. They couldn't do it. I'm not going to buy an ignorant person such as yourself claiming that the jury of 12 people are all ignorant but YOU, YOU, are the correct one.

Take the next 12 jurors and they would have ruled the same way, and 12 more after that.

Thank god you will never be an important piece of society, because it's people like yourself that ruins it.
 6 years ago '04        #131
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
That's called stupidity first and foremost if you want to scream "murderER" then prove it.

Prove it big boy.
I'm not even talking about murder anymore, do you have ADD? You can't focus or comprehend or stay on topic? Are you on drugs?
 6 years ago '04        #132
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Once again its you that is the idiot.

They didn't have enough facts to prove to the well educated juror's that she was guilty. They couldn't do it. I'm not going to buy an ignorant person such as yourself claiming that the jury of 12 people are all ignorant but YOU, YOU, are the correct one.

Take the next 12 jurors and they would have ruled the same way, and 12 more after that.

Thank god you will never be an important piece of society, because it's people like yourself that ruins it.
Are you fu*king insane? I served on jury duty last year and we reached a not guilty verdict you meth baby.
 6 years ago '10        #133
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
lol you're funny man. So they did their job by only focusing on PART of the case and not all?

She was charged for CHILD ABUSE not child neglect, get your facts on the case straight please. You didn't even pick up on this case till the day of the verdict, you're officially banned from talking about this anymore.
 6 years ago '10        #134
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Are you fu*king insane? I served on jury duty last year and we reached a not guilty verdict you meth baby.
I'm glad you served on a nobody jury duty case from your town. Proves NOTHING to me at all.
 6 years ago '10        #135
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm not even talking about murder anymore, do you have ADD? You can't focus or comprehend or stay on topic? Are you on drugs?
Man you're sooooo unintelligent it hurts me. Please just stop replying. You're damaging your Internet reputation here. Do you really want that?? Do you want all of the Internet's to see how you think about things in the world?

My goodness Billy, please stop.
 6 years ago '04        #136
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
She was charged for CHILD ABUSE not child neglect, get your facts on the case straight please. You didn't even pick up on this case till the day of the verdict, you're officially banned from talking about this anymore.
Not reporting a kid missing for over 30 days that results in her death is not child abuse? Are you just less intelligent than a piece of diarrhea sh*t?
 6 years ago '08        #137
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 jplaydadon said:
no you are pathetic. blacks and minorities have been gettin railroaded to prison and given biased all white juries and sh*t for decades. the OJ simpson case was one of a fu*kin kind where blacks FINALLY felt like the justice system worked in our favor, but not convicting a person when there is reasonable doubt. do you know how many white people have gotten off from k!lling blacks and ther minorites throughout history? hell the cop that shot oscar grant in cold blood only got two years for that sh*t. you stupid mofos need to quit thinking race isnt a factor. im not saying i wanted casey convicted, because if the evidence isnt there, she shouldnt be. but if it had been someone else i guarantee you the situation would have been different because history and recent history has proven that to be true
That's a problem with the people not the Justice System.
 6 years ago '10        #138
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Not reporting a kid missing for over 30 days that results in her death is not child abuse? Are you just less intelligent than a piece of diarrhea sh*t?
Nope its not.

She's walking tmr. Your opinion lost.

Just embrace it already.
 6 years ago '04        #139
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
I'm glad you served on a nobody jury duty case from your town. Proves NOTHING to me at all.
Oh, these jurors "did their jobs" yet I served on a nobody jury . Since when was Casey a somebody before she k!lled her daughter. I'm done talking to you. You've been exposed as the ultimate piece of sh*t. Have a good night dipsh*t. Grow up.
 6 years ago '04        #140
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 VerballyAbusive said:

Definition of Aggravated Child Abuse
The crime of Aggravated Child Abuse can be committed in one of three ways by either:

.Committing an aggravated battery on a child;
.Willfully torturing, maliciously punishing, or willfully and unlawfully caging a child; or
.Knowingly or willfully abusing a child and in so doing causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child
they didn't prove that she beat or abused her

im still trying to figure out if neglect is under this umbrella or entirely something else on its own
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago