Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 CutKidd21 said:
kid shut your fu*king trap. You are naive as fu*k and an idiot on top of that

It is BEYOND obvious you have no children or real responsibility in your life by the stupid sh*t you continue to sh*t out of your mouth

Come back to this case when you are older
My daughter is 11 and I'm 30.

Sorry I'm not as simple minded as you. You're beyond ignorant it hurts so bad.

Continue to be salty, because you don't know how to view evidence and correctly determine the right outcome of a case.
 07-06-2011, 07:48 PM         #102
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 verballyabusive said:
motherfu*ker she didn't report the kid missing for 31 days. Also, she lied about what happened. Her car smelled like death. What more do you need.

You're making a total fool out yourself. You're retarded man.

She also went clubbing 31 days. That there is motive!!!! Go to hell.
how did the baby die?
 6 years ago '04        #103
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 rek0nize said:
Fact of the matter is your twisted thinking wasn't the right way and that type of thinking LOST.

Justice system working as intended no matter how unpopular that decision is.

Embrace it.
AND IF THEY WOULD OF FOUND HER GUILTY YOU WOULD STILL BE SAYING THAT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WORKING. YOU'RE A 100% PURE SON OF A bi*ch.
 6 years ago '10        #104
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
MOTHERfu*kER SHE DIDN'T REPORT THE KID MISSING FOR 31 DAYS. ALSO, SHE LIED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. HER CAR SMELLED LIKE death. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED.

YOU'RE MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OUT YOURSELF. YOU'RE RETARDED MAN.

SHE ALSO WENT CLUBBING 31 DAYS. THAT THERE IS MOTIVE!!!! GO TO HELL.
That's a weak motive. That's why it didn't hold up.

Did you even watch any of the case?? You're so misinformed it hurts.

12 people said she was not guilty and we have you here acting like they are the ones ignorant when its you that don't know what's going on.

How'd she die?? thought so.
 6 years ago '04        #105
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 SteveSS said:
how did the baby die?
It doesn't matter. The mother is ultimately responsible for the death. We know the baby is dead some how and the mother is responsible.
 6 years ago '04        #106
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
How'd she die?? thought so.
Is the baby dead or alive?
 6 years ago '10        #107
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
AND IF THEY WOULD OF FOUND HER GUILTY YOU WOULD STILL BE SAYING THAT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WORKING. YOU'RE A 100% PURE SON OF A bi*ch.

No I wouldn't because that was the wrong verdict based on the evidence. Only people who think outside of the box and are not simple minded and easily influenced think that they should have said not guilty based on the evidence.

Is ignorance in your DNA?? I really hope it's just you, because we don't need more people in the world like this.
 6 years ago '10        #108
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Is the baby dead or alive?
Of course she's dead.

How did she die??

Who k!lled her??

Time of death??

Maybe you need to put somebody else up on trial, because obviously the person that was just up there is walking because they didn't have any worthy proof.
 6 years ago '10        #109
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
It doesn't matter. The mother is ultimately responsible for the death. We know the baby is dead some how and the mother is responsible.
No, we only know shes dead, we don't know who or how. STOP a.ssuming sh*t. People like you is why the justice system would be corrupt.

Last edited by rek0nize; 07-06-2011 at 08:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Of course she's dead.
Now let me ask you this, did the mother know of the child's where abouts during the time of death?
 6 years ago '10        #111
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$458 | Props total: 72 72
 rek0nize said:
See you just don't understand the justice system do you??

Because somebody is NOT GUILTY, does NOT make them innocent. Please understand that first and foremost.

Yes most people think shes GUILTY, but you HAVE to show the evidence that will make them guilty. It just wasn't there, so she got found NOT GUILTY. They didn't say INNOCENT, they say NOT GUILTY.
i do understand the system
if you read my post i stated that i can understand why they acquitted her
you said they fell bad bc they know that she is Guilty
im guessing then that you feel the way they do, that she was actually guilty
i stated that i could have sworn that you said previously that she didn't do anything
im talking about what you said
and the system you say "worked"
definitely doesn't when jurors can know that she is guilty but can not say she is guilty that makes no sense
 6 years ago '10        #112
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Now let me ask you this, did the mother know of the child's where abouts during the time of death?
She's not guilty. Why are you still trying to play prosecution??

All that stuff didn't hold up.
 6 years ago '04        #113
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah because people haven't been locked up for less right?

GTFOH
that rarely happens in murder cases that involves the death penalty. maybe drug cases because they can send u up on just name dropping.
 6 years ago '10        #114
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 BEAST7 said:
i do understand the system
if you read my post i stated that i can understand why they acquitted her
you said they fell bad bc they know that she is Guilty
im guessing then that you feel the way they do, that she was actually guilty
i stated that i could have sworn that you said previously that she didn't do anything
im talking about what you said
and the system you say "worked"
definitely doesn't when jurors can know that she is guilty but can not say she is guilty that makes no sense
I said Justice system worked as intended. The jurors went against their gut instincts and their emotions and what they THOUGHT. They followed the rules of the system... so yes.

Justice system working as intended.

^ Doesn't mean its good or bad, it just means its working exactly how its supposed to be used.

You cannot fault them for that.
 6 years ago '04        #115
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
No, we only know shes dead, we don't know who or how. STOP a.ssuming sh*t. People like you is while the justice system would be corrupt.
It's a FACT that the mother HAD NO CLUE "which is a lie" "when she told 911 it's pointless to look for the child which is basically a confession" but that's off topic...

My point is, that you say the juror "did their jobs lol" then why didn't they convict her on child abuse charges if the mother had NO fu*kING CLUE where the baby was and didn't report her missing.

Why no child neglect charge? Let's ignore the murder charge. I'm curious to hear you're "brilliant logical" thought process :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '04        #116
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
She's not guilty. Why are you still trying to play prosecution??

All that stuff didn't hold up.
My point is, that you say the juror "did their jobs lol" then why didn't they convict her on child abuse charges if the mother had NO fu*kING CLUE where the baby was and didn't report her missing.????????

MAKES, NOOOOOOO SENSE.
 6 years ago '04        #117
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 VerballyAbusive said:
I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

Didn't the prosecution go for it all with a 1st Degree murder charge? She obviously an awful, awful person, but how can the state expect a 1st Degree murder conviction when they were unable to prove exactly how the little girl died and thus, were unable to prove premeditation?

Seems to me there should have been some other charges of a "lesser" nature that the jury could/should have convicted on
 6 years ago '04        #118
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 JBeezy said:

Didn't the prosecution go for it all with a 1st Degree murder charge? She obviously an awful, awful person, but how can the state expect a 1st Degree murder conviction when they were unable to prove exactly how the little girl died and thus, were unable to prove premeditation?

Seems to me there should have been some other charges of a "lesser" nature that the jury could/should have convicted on
I agree my friend. Even if she didn't get charged with murder of the first degree, she should have gotten more than she got. It's total bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #119
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
Hey everybody who has kids, it's now okay "according to the law" to go clubbing for 30 days with no knowledge of where your kid is. You won't even get charged with child neglect charges. America is the best.

And REKONIZE agrees :). Thanks man. You're a total douche.
 6 years ago '04        #120
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 JBeezy said:

if they went with something lesser then they probably would of got her but since they went all out with everything the way it was they lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy